Why dont you have a gf user ?

why dont you have a gf user ?

becouse the cute ones are taken
and all left are either bitchfaced or plain ugly

why doesn't he?

Because I'm a fat pathetic loser who plays world of warcraft all day, when I'm not working at my 25 hour a week job

Pure bullshit.

blowjobs are cheap here

I want to fuck these bitches. I do not want to spend my free time with them.

Underrated.

Horde or Alliance?

Alliance.

Nah your average is good

I do. It's not all it's cracked up to be. Women are like children emotionally.

Most women my age don't give a shit about you, they just want to use you and fuck around

>why doesn't he?

I fell for the meme. For the longest time I really though anzu was a boyo.

Cause I'm emotionally retarded,

Women can get men at the flick of a finger, why should the decent ones not be taken yet?

I'm currently messing around with many chicks and dating a single one would be disingenuous.

because I do not have girlfriends, I have Dommes

Because I have a wife. I don't believe in the gf/bf dynamic, it only exists to encourage girls to be sluts.
Though, my daughters are kind of like girlfriends, I take them on dates and stuff.

Because women are fucked up, and I dont want to spend more time with them than 2h a week.

i remember this reply.

What do they taste like?

To quote the immortal Mitch Hedberg, I don't have a girlfriend, I just know a girl who would get really mad if she heard me say that.

Pathetic social skills

I have nothing to offer a gf.
Not physically attractive.
Not a lot of money.
No social life.

There is no reason for a girl to be interested in me.

Because there's only so many decent men. Would you settle for a bitchy hamplanet? It works both ways.

Because most of them are normie brainwashed degenerate sluts. I don't have a lot of money either nor do I have niggergram, twatter or kikebook.

Find me a girl that hasn't had sex with 20+ men before being marries.

pro tip: thou cannot

I wish I could murder my wife and get away with it.

There isn't a decent looking girl in that room

Because every time I try to date a girl she turns out to be a degenerate who wants to be hit and choked and shit in the bedroom but is a bossy SJW cunt everywhere else.

>the two girls both standing and kneeling on the far left
brb buying plane ticket to poland

I'm easily a 7~8/10, but I'm too shy to ask a girl out.

Like cinnamon and butterflies.

is that the crossdressing boy that the father wanted back?

Too much effort

because anzu lives in turkey

you can't be that bad

I have.
I never not had a girlfriend ever since I was 14.

Girls are easy.

The only way to be lonely is to never try and approach them.

>males, front row, red and blue shirts
>feminists and truly "believe" in it
>male, front row, white and grey shirt
>struggling to pretend to be feminist but wants to kill himself
>male, center, far back row
>literally about to jump out the window

People say it's my unibrow
But I like mine

Get outside more.
Mah nigga
Then grow a set and fuck them
Dude quit being a bitch. Take a shower get a hair cut and go to a dive bar. Then find some decent looking slut to bang.

You just need to learn: you don't hit and choke bitches because they want it, you do it as a disciplinary action.

I used to have one but I left her for being around too many guys and telling me she has no feelings towards them.
Then she tried to date both of them 2 months later.

2 years down the drain

Dad too busy working all day to be a role model for me.
Mom gave brought me up with morals and values of her backward mountain town which have no place in modern society.
Extended family 95% males, all male cousins, no early contact and playing with females.

I was literally doomed.

Do girls just not know the definition of slut? I hear this from some sluts I know irl too. They'll fuck a bunch of different guys, and if you call them a slut, they'll get incredibly defensive about it. Like shit if you're gonna act like a slut atleast own up to it so normal guys can know to stay away from you.

Untrustworthy parasites. Once you reach a certain age and stop caring what your D&D circle thinks of you, you begin to understand how worthless women are to your overall happiness.

Because I'm a white male that can't compete

>anzu farthest away

i do, most men try to find girls who are supid so they can feel superior, and then they complain about women being dumb

how about you find someone intelectually challanging? Probably because you wouldn't feel like a man

If they like it then it's not disciplinary though.

Besides, why date some cunt who's bad enough to make you want to hit her in the first place?

you can buy anzu cheap

>how about you find someone intelectually challanging? Probably because you wouldn't feel like a man

Because that's literally like finding a needle in a haystack. I've only met 1 woman in my life who I'd consider intellectually my equal, and I wasn't attracted to her physically (which is too bad)