Brit/pol/ - Press F to Pay Respects to Labour edition

>Shadow Welsh secretary quits over Brexit vote
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38768383

>UK economy grows by 0.6% in fourth quarter
bbc.co.uk/news/business-38755242

>Concerns raised over Commonwealth leadership
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38760133

>Theresa May's Trump meeting 'could sour Brexit negotiations'
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/27/theresa-mays-trump-meeting-could-sour-brexit-negotiations

>Theresa May to meet Erdoğan in Turkey on Saturday to discuss trade defence and security
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/27/theresa-may-new-friends-strongmen-erdogan-trump-brexit

>Brexit will delay new British nuclear power stations
theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/27/uk-exit-eu-atomic-treaty-brexit-euratom-hinkley-point-c

>ANAL squatters group claims millionaire’s London mansion for homeless & prostitutes
rt.com/uk/375313-anal-belgravia-millionaire-squat/

>UK accepts Assad could run for reelection, marking shift in Syria policy
rt.com/uk/375215-uk-shift-policy-syria/

>MPs question Osborne’s meetings as chancellor with new employer BlackRock
rt.com/uk/375194-osborne-job-blackrock-ethics/

>EU looks to fund North Africa camps to cut immigration
aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/eu-fund-camps-africa-cut-immigration-170126145148238.html

>Greek court blocks extradition of Turkey coup suspects
aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/greek-court-blocks-extradition-turkey-coup-soldiers-170126142047763.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zHLIBOpLIg0
youtube.com/watch?v=zbbL4l359bo
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/05/inside-rafs-new-cam-force-one-vip-jet-for-ministers-and-royals/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdcC4_o0tOJjtrx0Q7cafuR3D-kEOkyBYKCdi7w72R7P3POgg/viewform
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seriously... How the fuck didn't the people rebel after WW2?

We went in to "defend Poland", then gave it to the communists. It's all so transparent

Democracy is retarded

INVOKE A50

FUCKING DO IT

IM SO SICK OF WAITING

DO IT YOU CUNT

I'm a shadow

I'm welsh

I'm a secretary

Who am i

Because they were given the perfect pacifier.

>We're gonna build a massive, beautiful welfare state
>And the future generations will pay for it!

Don't you guys think it is about time your Prime Minister (& Royals?) got their own fucking VIP jets to travel the world? embarrassing seeing British PM get off a fucking chartered BA plane or hitching a ride with other world leaders.

Fucking act like a world power, would you?

>We went in to "defend Poland"
We went in to stop German expansion when we still could. The treaties obligating us were often worded specifically in respect to Germany, since Soviet aggression was not anticipated. We seriously considered war with the Soviets in defence of Finland at various points.
Realpolitik is a hell of a drug.

Whoops, cut off:
It's like the nonsense narrative that we went in to "Fight Fascism"

If we went in to fight fascism, why were we so content to stand back in "neutrality" knowing that Spain would fall? Why did NATO work so closely with fascist Spain, and why did we impose a pseudo-fascist Regime on Greece?

The answer as always is that we went in to fight Germans.

Catalogue full of civic nationalist threads. Brit/pol/ is the last stand of the white race.

Even Argentina has their own 757

Lads, how do you get by?

I'm at the end of my tether and feel ready to give up.

>Me: Generic opener
>Her: What haha
>Me: Explain I was drunk
>Her Oh God haha
>Me: not the best way to start a conversation (laugh face)
>Her: Well no (laugh face(

WHAT DO I DO HELP

>tfw just took the Mosley pill

Fuck

1) We don't have that much money
2) It's a bit vulgar.

ask her to describe her pussy lips

You've blown it, she saw right through you when you lied about being drunk, now she will always think of you as being a weird autist.

Explain to her that she is an infidel and a whore who should be stoned for the sake of Allah and the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh)

>Is your dad in jail? Because if I was your dad, I'd be in jail.

Works 100/100 times

Abandon ship. Never pick up birds online, especially when you're a pisshead
You took your time, welcome aboard
youtube.com/watch?v=zHLIBOpLIg0

>Lads, how do you get by?
Hope.

Our people will wake up

Literally every other G20 nation has one, you can even fucking lease one if you have to. It is pathetic to see your PM getting on OUR PM's jet for a flight.

Show me your foreskin.

youtube.com/watch?v=zbbL4l359bo

Shook me to my core.

PRIVATISE NHS NOW

It's difficult because my interactions with people and going to places has been depressing me. On top of everything I see on TV and media.

It's just a non-stop bombardment of blackpill after blackpill.

So is Brexit happening or not?

you should be establishing rapport in real life then using text or whatsapp to send pictures of dogs and memes.

if it's on tinder just send gifs

agreed

Note that she is making no efforts to create a conversation, she wants the man to do all the work. Probably sits around waiting to have guys throw themselves at her "damn you're sexy wanna smash hmu". You're just feeding her ego, abort. Hurt her feelings too if you can

what are you meant to do then

>It's just a non-stop bombardment of blackpill after blackpill.
I know that feel brother, however, if even 5% of the population is awake, it's enough for us to fund our own 1910's zionist-esque movement. We may lose our lands but there will be a home for us someday

(wasn't meant to be another blackpill... eh)

>muh christians

No, go away

>Soviet aggression was not anticipated

>has official, publucly stated main foreign policy objective of world revolution
>had spent the entire 30s occupying Ukraine, Belarus, the Baltics, invaded and occupied half of Finland and mobilised millions of troops onto the Polish border and made a pact with Germany
>invades Poland and murders the entire Polish military elite and intelligentsia
>WTF TOTALLY DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING, GERMANY ARE THE REAL BAD GUYS THOUGH REMEMBER
>ally with USSR even though they're worse in every single way than Germany
>USSR conquers half of Europe after the only power resisting them was literally btfo
>OK WE FAILED ALL OUR WAR OBJECTIVES AND THINGS ARE EVEN WORSE NOW AND WE WRECKED WESTERN CIVILISATION, BUT AT LEAST WE STOPPED THEM BEING MEAN TO JEWS, GJ EVERYONE

Just fucking reply in a way that relates to her, maybe she likes horses or some shit, same something cheesy about being her stallion but in a way where you both acknowledge you know it's cheesy and your not an autist

Hereditary power is true degeneracy.

audible kek

Move on. The way she responded to you is a red light.

I h8 this guy, he doesn't realise he's single handedly ruined the royal family. The only people who like the Royals now are cons and he's basically shitting on them at any given chance. fucking mong

He needs skipped for the royals to survive

If we weren't a disarmed population then I would agree. The state is pretty powerful as well.

can't wait for another coronation

but us far right fascists are going to be in the same crowd as far lefties in the sense that we don't want him as a king

why people seem to care about problems in bumfuckistan so much more than problems here
with all due respect, if it doesnt negatively impact britain I dont really give a fuck

>but us far right fascists are going to be in the same crowd as far lefties in the sense that we don't want him as a king

>current year
Kek...

It's sadly true

His elevation will be the trigger we need to become a Republic, it will be glorious.

Nobody likes him or that slutty horseface wife of his.

And I'm still not convinced the Royals didn't assassinate Diana in the tunnel with a strobe light as MI6 planned to do to Milosevic.

Trying to find a worthwhile girl on dating apps is retarded unless you're an objectively hot guy who just wants to pump and dump
The best way is obvious but very difficult for shy autistic people. You have to find girls in real places and talk to them without it being creepy and unwanted

because his part of the Jewish cabal, most of the Royal family are too.

they have one. it might not be super swish or have much C&C capability, but it has the ensign of the RAF & that's good enough.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/05/inside-rafs-new-cam-force-one-vip-jet-for-ministers-and-royals/

>uniforms are banned

Reminder uniforms were banned in the 1930s too but the SA still survived

F-feels bad man

hey now I don't have an anime avatar on twitter

He actually wants a multi-faith ceremony (Islamic) because Britain is not a Christian country anymore, in his words.

>Zach
the mum wanted her son to be a gaydo

Hardly a true VIP jet, it's just a aerial tanker with some plush seating.

>implying the fascists back then still wouldn't be like fascists now but only the individuals such as Hitler stand out to make the rest look good

He has sensible thoughts about architecture at least

>He actually wants a multi-faith ceremony (Islamic) because Britain is not a Christian country anymore, in his words.
...Seriously?

>literally the only guy in the entire West talking about how Christians are LITERALLY BEING GENOCIDED RIGHT NOW

>WTF WE NEED A REPUBLIC NOW
>t. Brit/pol/

Please kill yourselves.

Is it just me or...

If Cromwell was our head of state, would we have already triggered A50?

You don't like Zach? I like the name, famalam.

Political uniforms were banned in Germany?

meme it. turn May into 2d

yes, not only that we'd probably have invaded belgium too

>ANAL squatters group claims millionaire’s London mansion for homeless & prostitutes

Why aren't degenerates like this forcebly purged?

the fucking state of PM worzel gummidge

The vote would have been whether to take over and occupy Brussels with the army

Still would have voted for it desu

>muh christians in the middle east
nobody cares

Leave the EU to me

Peter Hitchens seems so gloomy about existence

Because you are literally a lefty. Quite literally. Please go back to réddit now.

I don't really blame squatters considering the absolute state of our housing market and the number of empty homes

Guys this slutt at my uni wants to know about our activism for social justice causes, this is very important to her degree so please reply truthfully.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdcC4_o0tOJjtrx0Q7cafuR3D-kEOkyBYKCdi7w72R7P3POgg/viewform

Yes, google it.

I'm not looking forward to the bullying we will get on Sup Forums when the next coronation happens...

I saw Peter Hitchens drunkenly walking round Durham once. He was on the way to the train station and I think he was lost. He was in a full 3 piece suit with union jack socks and he was bumping in to a lot of families. Didn't wait for the green man on one of the busy roads too.

>t. ahmed
Why don't you just run along and join ISIS little boy.

>gender
>identifying

nope

I'm gonna say I went to a nazi rally

>please click this link
no.

third position though

yes
>From April 1924 until late February 1925 the SA was reorganized into a front organization known as the Frontbann to circumvent Bavaria's ban on the Nazi Party and its organs

although i think that picture was taken in early 30s

i wouldn't choose it for my son. i know zachs, but they are american. i think it is too american if you know what i mean.

What did she mean by this?

No. His Jewish masters would make him use his dictatorial powers to cancel it.

>she's a shill
>on a social media website

Franco and Mussolini kept the royalty. Without them you risk treating whatever fascist leader you have as an infallible king

What is your name? Chang? Hong?

>where do you find inspiration
>me
>youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U

It's Google docs you cock sniff

>The next questions ask on a 1-5 scale how often you have engaged with certain topics.
wtf does "engaged with" mean? i know about them because i read the news, but i don't do shit about it.

hmm

How you doin lads

how could we queen a monarchy though?

no doubt they'd constantly talk shit about you so you'd have to get rid of them or crown yourself lol

maybe even after a referendum in like 10 years time as a promise to the nation or something

>tfw you want to smoke but your dealer isn't answering his phone

Financial compensation?

I guess any sort of interaction with or against.
This is for her final year project and she fucked up this survey so bad, luckily my course has decent professors and I'm not retarded.

Salary?

i'm british and white, i'm not a chink. i doubt chinks would be in britpol. i'm only here because it's chinese new year and there's not much going on.