What happens to the Ukraine now?

What happens to the Ukraine now?

Trump doesnt care about it, Dutch referednum resulted in EU refusal to accept them into EU.

Wut now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7S94ohyErSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White peace hopefully. Maybe an independent Crimea.
The whole thing turned into a huge loss for Russia already imo.
They should seek a way out.

Ukrainians dont want to give the Crimea uo, they wont go for it

This country has to find itself first anyways. It's part Polish, part Ukrainian and part Russian. If they don't get along in one country nothing can be done for them.
I'm all for good relations towards the countries east of Germany, including Russia but they have to work out their identity crisis first.

>What happens to the Ukraine now?
Nobody gives a poop.

Ukraine gets gobbled up by Russia or turns into a bankrupt failed state.

Hohols are getting what they deserve for selling out to the US, EU and Soros. Fuck them.

Nothing. It was bled dry by kikes and will continue to exist as a semi-functional, albeit dirt-poor country. Maybe they'll start getting their shit together some 10 years down the line.

Russia takes It's part, EU takes It's part.
Either EU starts uncucking right the fuck now or It's toast anyway.

No such thing as Ukraine, it's a retarded meme created by Stalin. It doesn't belong in the 21st century.

As for your question: everyone is waiting for them to go bankrupt and formally dissolve the 'country'.

I raffed

>Ukrainians dont want to give the Crimea
What they want is pretty irrelevant at this point 2bh

Nothing, like what was already happening.

>2 more years of mortar shells flying over the borders without anyone on either side trying to fix shit
>Escalates to all out war
>Ukrainian refugees flood Europe
Can't wait

Who gives a shit? Send their women to the US and to hell with the land.

Hopefully, the horseshit government that was propped up by the US gets thrown out.

Clinton or Trump dont matter, Russia wont let go of Crim so the sooner you get over it the better it is for yourself. And if you want revenge get your revenge on the jews who used Ukraine to play with, without caring about the consequence since they had nothing to lose.

Crimera is filled with Russians so it makes no sense to liberate them from Russia. Try eat the bearcub and motherbear comes thats what happened.

Yeah, I know. It's the most beautiful part of the country.
Still ... they share some blame in this.

US + EU tried to fuck up Ukraine and failed

With Trump and Brexit, everyone's got bigger problems. Ukraine will become forgotten. Probably not getting into the EU any time soon and the gibsmedat might dry up. They might lose their most industrialized provinces to problems with people not wanting to pay tax.

IMF might keep them on life support, though

They are gathering for new Maidan dances with pots on their heads. And I'm not kidding.

Ukrainians recently were beaten in Poland
for the words of Ukrainian Lviv.
What you think about Ukrainians?

just enjoy the complimentary tight and warm ukrainian anus, america's gift to humanity

Individual accidents happen, there is 1 milion of them here.

Sorry to let you down, we like them here. They fill the void made by Poles who left plumbing in the UK.

Why doesn't Poland protect Ukraine if they give such a fuck about it?

This. Partition it between Russia, Poland, Hungary and Romania and put an end to it.

Thank you based Shoah

Ukrainian war is the most profitable for us, although it doesnt make us happy.

nu maidan, more cookies problem solved... again

Some of it is rightfull Polish clay. Think about it, OP. The rest is for Russia.

the estimated number of ukrainians working and studying in poland varies from 1 to 1,5 milion, while poland is 38 milion country. With all historical tensions between poles and ukrainians it's a miracle that those incidents are so rare

>Maybe an independent Crimea.
No fucking way

limbo state

i would be fine with curzon B, we don't need 20 milion mad xoxols in my borders

>dutch referendum resulted in EU refusal to accept them into EU.
wait fucking fuck wait just a fucking minute
was this a ukraine only refusal or ARE WE STILL UNABLE TO FUCKING GO TO THE EU? GOD FUCKING DAMN IT IT'S BEEN ALMOST 4 YEARS

This.

They don't, they just want influence over the land they lost long time ago. That's why they are shilling for intermarium.

You're okay it was just Ukraine

>huge loss for Russia

Whats that HUUUUUUUUUUUGE LOSS? Hahahhaha

Sanctions are a joke and only help us to make our economy more nationalised.

It's a failed state. Going to collapse and territories will return to Russia.

Ukraine is a WW1 Austrian psy-ops experiment. Look it up.

No we dont.

We dont give a fuck about 3rd word country in need of reforms. We have our problems, big enoughh.

>Sanctions are a joke and only help us to make our economy more nationalised.
You might want to cool it on the propaganda Boris

We all know about western financing of ukranian skinheads and the like.

It's actually you who has to get their shit tigether.

thank god, feels bad for ukraine but still, ukraine getting kicked out doesn't paint the brightest picture here

I hear about this financing all the time and haven't been paid a penny, what embassy should I wtorm to demand my salary?

Poland is a meme country.

I hope you enjoy propping up Crimea for the next decades.

youtube.com/watch?v=7S94ohyErSw

DESU I hope they accelerate the bullshir sanctions, so that putin cab be like...

"Nation, we no have enough money to feed our liberals and oligarchs, we we send them on vacation to Kalima :) and we has to return to planned economy. So here's Norris, the Russian AI whose going to run economy now"

>Expecting any of the foreign aid to not end up in their oligarch's corrupt hands
Hate to break it to ya mate

Obviously you're at the bottom of the nazi gay orgy... wait, maybe something seemenie will trifle down.

Cyкa бляяяяяять хaхaхaхa

>Russian AI
how do you expect them to create artificial intelligence, steal it from USA or Germany and rename it?

>Sanctions are a joke

So is your economy my man

The Ukraine has now the GDP per capita of some Africa shithole.
Russia got Crimea and Donbass will never be Ukraine again.

And you say that Russia lost?
Fuck off, Merkel.
Your Ukraine RegimeChange failed — Ukraine is not part of NATO and it will never be a part of the EU. The big losers are the hohols in Kiew.

Please tell me that is a meme please.

Ukraine is so shitty now, that they have to flee to poland to clean their toilets.

Independent Crimea?
They'll just hold another referendum to join Russia like they did the first time.

Dude you're so bankrupt putin is selling your shit country to highest bidder now. I head NATO is willing to pay like 50 bucks for your whole army

Post Ukranian QT's

You know, Crimea will never be returned, just look at Transnistria, South Ossetia and Abkhazia

Nah they're not and will not be, the oligarchs will prop it up and fund whatever needs to be funded if it's deemed necessary for national security because their future money flows depend on it

>propping up Crimea
Proping up russian and orthodox slavs in Crimea? Sounds like a great burden.
Propping up a medditeranian base?
You realise we were paing Ukraine huge amount of money to rent a base there before?
And we were limited to the certain amount of infrastructure in Crimea.
Now our power there is absolute and we pay nothing.

Real burden, please someone help me to get rid from orthodox slavs and and an extremely convenient base.
Not to mention we are now extracting natural resources from the crimean border waters.

my grandfather lived most his life believing Soviet Union is forever, but the 90s gave his a present

he died a happy man

the struggle must go on

You are actually a tard who knows nothing. There are nazis paid by the oligarch sure but western Ukranians travel west and see how much better the life could be if the got free from Russia. Russian oligarchs didnt care for Ukraine when they had power, Ukraine is shit now sure but without Russia getting all the cash and not improving shit something can change. But whatever you are deluded tard by RUSSIA STRONK memes.

It's denoted in US$

That was from the saudis crashing the price of oil.

>We all know about western financing of ukranian skinheads and the like.
Of all the shit that the EU would fund in Ukraine (and it did. 5bn €) skindheads are at the bottom of the list I'm sure. The EU is a cultural marxist organisation.

They have to repay a few billion of dept to the international jews by 2019. Not to mention the debt to Russia.

But that will be after eleciton and their old gov't will run from the country like any good ol' banana republic leaders (read "Cabbages and Kings").

Non countries aren't relevant

> start and end of the axes are picked so that the difference is at the maximum
Graphs like that are really shitty.

So Russia has a better GDP now than before the subprime crysis? This means that they are doing better than the EU average.
(which isn't hard, because they started on a lower level, but it still shows how idiotic the sanctions are)

Ukraine is super fucked now, like I'm calling it, second collapse this year.

There is fuck all reason for trump to support the IMF, Non-Profits, Oligarchs, hunter Biden, or Suckassveli. All of them called him orange Hitler and have no prospects for paying back the massive loans king nigger made the EU sign for.

Ukraine is a legitimate house of cards, I have no idea how anyone makes it out alive out of the massive fuck up collapse that's coming.

Even better USA leaving EU territory soon. No ameriniggers on EU soil.

Retard, their GDP is a half of what it was 2 years ago.

>second collapse this year
wut?
this year, like in past 4 weeks? did anything happen during that period of time? we were all on holidays, getting fat for the upcoming cold month

>The whole thing turned into a huge loss for Russia already imo.

What?

Russia has more clay and more people than before. If the EU gets into further shit they have to lift the sanctions because they mostly hurt us...

If Putin is "lucky", he will keep Crimea and the economy will swiftly recover. War in Syria over/won in regards to Russias interests...

Just where exactly is the huge loss Russia is supposed to have?

An economy doesn't turn on a dime.

Getting out of the Russian free trade zone would have been a clusterfuck regardless of the current mess. It was just kikes playing geopolitics with EU tax money.

And half of the economy.

Doesn't Putin want to keep them as a poor pathetic destabilized buffer state?

Makes sense

Perhaps in the future people will get tired and let Putin annex it fully

Or maybe Poland and Russia can strike a deal and divide the country in half

I am visiting Ukraine in early May, whats the chances a new Maiden revolution happens while I am there?

tfw your life got 3x better. My income has always been in dollars. Right now dollar = 27 hryvnas. That's a lot of fucking money. Bought a new pc/playstation4. Hit the gym every day (almost), eat in restaurants etc
Life is good.

> getting new land on a geopolitical very important position with a christian population who speaks the same language as you
> don't have to pay for the Ukraine anymore and don't have to give the shithole gas for free
> somehow thats "losing", because it will cost you some money to build infrastructure on your conquered land

We profit the most on this Crimea war desu

0% come here, white man, you'll be fine

It becomes the 52nd state.
Right behind puerto rico.

We'll shortly be repatriation the nogs to Africa, the muzzies to their muzzy shitholes, annexing the Anglo-sphere and entering an alliance with Russia.

because poland is basically another us vassal state in terms of its suicidal foreign policies.

us policy is to keep all wars in the european theatre, makes sense, since they have an ocean in between and the eu is too pointless to fight against it.

polish policy is to keep ukraine as a buffer against russia, which also makes sense, up to a point. when you have a civil war on your borders and millions trying to get through, it doesnt look like such a smart move anymore.

but then, when you look at idiots like tusk its hardly surprising.

>EU refusal to accept them into EU.
Wow, I didn't knew we ever applied.
>It's part Polish
Just, fuck off, internet expert. I can't take Sup Forums seriously when I read shit like this.
Wit, you are not even "internet expert", you are "too lazy to even google"-retard.

Isn't part of Ukraine rightfully Polish clay anyway?

You should annex them

Deport the jews and ban the Ukrainian language

They will all be Polish in couple generations

Nobody actually cares about Ukraine, it's a way for concern trolls to try and get their pet war.

Annex an african country then and finance its development

>chart unironically has bars created in a maximum propagandistic way possible.

took already care of it.

So far, Russia seems to be doing rather well. Lets wait was Trump will do in regards to Russia and then the EU shills will be BTFO'd in record time. I can only hope that Russia and Turkey gain power so that they can further put pressure on the EU making our politicians look bad.

We have to crush this shithole of a "union".

No they dont. The war happens near russia.

Thanks for input, Olgyno

Are you too stupid to read numbers?

buffer zone forever

>getting what they deserve for selling out to the US, EU and Soros
>says FUCKING CANADA
laughed out loud
US and EU at least don't live in shit, unlike Russia. So in terms of "selling out" it's a smarter choice.

>You should annex them
>Deport the jews and ban the Ukrainian language
they've tried it before, in the 40s, got kicked out and called it the volyn massacre

The bendera revolt has been crashed and sweep into the history bin. The only thing left is crippling hyperinflation and internal war conflicts that will take decades to solve. As a nation Ukraine is effectively broken and open for grabs.

ukraine isnt bordering poland?

keep your head in the sand pavel

If you play ball, you can be the 53rd state.