Donald Trump causes women to have panic attack

Do you all feel proud of yourselves? My ex girlfriend is hearing voices and seeing things because of Trump and now she just had a major panic attack after learning about the muslim ban.

Other urls found in this thread:

childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>women

Women are hysterical by nature just slap her to calm her down.

I think she's just schizophrenic

Oh sweetie, sounds like you need a mental hospital bunny. Trump isn't coming for you angel. You need mental help darling.
You're possibly schizophrenic hunnie

Good luck , k?

>Do you all feel proud of yourselves?
Very.

Why do you give a fuck much less follow your ex?

Uncuck yourself

Honestly, this is the end for Trump

She can't commit suicide fast enough.

>she just heard about the muslim ban now

Shes lying so she gets brownie points.

>please take my paranoid delusions seriously
the increase in this self defeating hysteria is amusing

Survival of the fittest

It's done. Sup Forums has gone full retard.

They're at a hormone disadvantage

>Gonna panic about something anyway

Trump is subject dujour

>she thinks she's that special

>My ex girlfriend is hearing voices and seeing things because of Trump and now she just had a major panic attack after learning about the muslim ban.
I feel for you. So sad, so brave. I'll donate $15 to lock her up in a mental care facility.

Holy fuck! Just imagine what plot twists in her favorite soap opera do to her! I bet she stopped eating for weeks after the Red Wedding.

>Hailey Rade
>Rade
>Raid

Cute.

Why? Did she want to be gang raped by dune negroid dick? Does she want to die?

H-honey let me inside it's freezing out here! I-i was only out an hour to get groceries! W-Why have the locks on the door changed?! My k-k-k-key isn't working! Please let me in I don't know how much longer I can survive out here in this b-b-blizzard

That is the delusion you wished for.

those who oppose god end up in hell

So she is crasy and is forgot to take the pill? How sad that Americans care so little for the mentally ill I hope she get some help soon.

They were crazy to begin with.

>"I'm not enough of a mature well-adjusted adult to handle reality, and you're at fault for my hurt feelings"

The term for this sort of nonsense is "emotional blackmail".

Sounds like she should check herself into an asylum

That's what happens when you're so sub-sentient that all you can do is absorb fake news.

>The sound outside is a Muslim Mexican
>Raep time

She needs to stop smoking meth.
She's obviously tweaked out of her mind.

I could use more of this in my life.

Why is it Trump's fault that your ex is clearly a loon?

Haven't you heard? Hurting someone's feelings is assault and striking them is thereby acceptable.

Wait, what's that?

Oh, my lawyer is advising me that this is absolutely not the case.

Send this stupid woman to Germany she will fit right the fuck in

>aural hallucinations

Donald Trump didn't make you mentally ill.

What she's describing isn't even what a panic attack is

>my mental illness told me a man caused my mental illness

shiet

I unironically have to watch when I say the word "trump" around my girlfriend because she gets very upset just thinking about him at times, I have taken to, again unironically, calling him "drumpf" around her, which doesn't have the same literally triggering effect

>is hearing voices and having panic attacks.
...I...uh...think she may have had that before Trump was even campaigning. It's just that you liberals are all mentally I'll so you can't understand the concept in itself.

Both of you should go see a shrink. Liberalism is a very serious mental disorder. It's become a pandemic.

Maybe they're sharing blowjob tips.

Why haven't you slapped her yet, m8?
Could it be that you don't have a gf, and are in fact a beta orbiter?

Do you feel compelled to use it because one of your own came up with it?

Also, what can you tell me about based Lord Truscott?

Don't stick your dick in crazy, user.

Fickle western women, I would legit slap her.

>1 post by this id
Have your ((you))

>fucking a chick that sensitive
fucking why?

Oh look, it's a woman using emotional blackmail! What an incredibly rare occurrence.

>not a pretentious snowflake to call herself Rex

No no not at all
She iz kingz and queenz with her "superior" moral code.

Unfortunately we cannot do that in the free world, Ivan.

Yeah. Is she in her mid 20s? She may be starting to show symptoms. Better get that shit checked before it turns into a nervous breakdown

>bitch is schizo
>blame trump

Bitch stop being a bitch and go get help.

Someone fetch the smelling salts and lay her in a copper bath tub for some animal magnetism therapy. She's clearly regressed into an 18th century dainty woman of high repute and weak constitution and must be treated accordingly.

>Labour
how exactly do you consider this gentleman based?

Yesh, she forgot her red pill.

one two TRUMP is coming for you...

>my ex-girlfriend

point at this cuck and laugh.

Also it might have been triggered by you OP for being such a massive faggot. Women need real men and because you were such a faggot of course she's afraid of the alpha man. She probably shits her self at the thought of Putin as well. Too much alpha for 1 of her fucking eyeballs to tolerate and she's using duo vision.

Look at these people. This planet 100% NEEDED Trump. If we had waited any longer it would have been too late. It truly was the 11th hour. Hell, it still may be too late.

I Think you are reffering to the European Elites.

childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/

> you are too old anyways for the Likes of Carl Gustav Hailey.

Schizophrenia

Is this going to end up like that Sup Forums user that caused a (((journalist))) to have a epileptic fit which in turn caused his wife to start shitposting on twitter about calling the cops? Now user is facing jailtime.

SO SAD!

If you say "Donald Trump" three times while staring in the mirror, he's gonna materialize behind you and grab you in the pussy.

>Do you all feel proud of yourselves?
yes

lmao Don so deep in the pussy game he makes bitches crazy without even seeing them

That's just because your ex girlfriend is a total nutcase.

Put her back on medication and lock her in, and everything is going to be fine. Otherwise she might go out and randomly stab a guy with a red cap, which will send her to prison for 20 years. Which is also fine by me.

Guilty conscience.

your gf is getting banged by bbc, how does that feel

The bitch was crazy before Trump was elected. Don't try to blame that shit on anyone else.

Fucking. Awesome.

Criminally underrated

>American citizens are freaking out
>No one cares

Stop this shit. Donald Trump actually gives a shit what the people against him are saying, you know. He's going to help everyone, even those who think he won't, and in three years these people will have something good to say about him.

You guys don't know anything about Trump do you? He's not racist, he's not misogynistic, and pretending that he is and finding that to be a good asset is edgy as fuck. He will make America great again.

You've heard of gangstalking? Well now there's Trumpstalking.

>cuck
>that flag

Put the tea kettle down and be a goddamn man, you pussy-whipped faggot.

>Dissing tea

Bitch, I'll fight you.

Whining loudly and "literally shaking" isn't a panic attack, most of them are LARPers
t. someone who's actually had real panic attacks

How is she? Is it worth asking her for nudes?

Hang your head in shame, you Chuck faggot.

>hurt durr I follow my ex on jewbird

Jesus, what a sorry excuse for a man you are.

Bitch probably doesn't even know what the fight-or-flight response even feels like.

>threats
>from a leaf

How many of your wife's sandnigger side pieces are going to help you, maplenigger?

Bet you're from London aren't you. Embarrassing

The sad part is I always feel bad about it because my anxiety started as a result of me being an Anarchist for like, 5 months before I realized how fucking stupid it is
Sup Forums saved me

Okay how or what's the process for getting mental health crews there to put these people under involuntary 72 hour holds? Is there a streamlined process? Start reporting them

You based Brits must be so ashamed of London, like we are ashamed of commiefornians and jew yorkers.

Very.

As someone who has severe anxiety and has panic attacks quite regularly, I get the feeling she doesn't even know what a panic attack is.

>My ex gf

Ya think you would want her to suffer. But I guess you're a cuck, hoping she'll take you back loser

I have untreated schizophrenia and can confirm.

The trick to self treatment is to just live a factually based life and to not trust your senses past hypothesis. Women can't do that.

She's seeking attention. That is all.

>ex girlfriend
>is retarded

You dodged a bullet. I'd just be happy you were given proof.

Why are women like this? I used to date this one woman that decided that she couldn't stand being with me because she "didn't have enough of an impact on my life", despite me moving across several states just so she can live in a city that she likes. She told me that she couldn't love someone that didn't follow her way of thinking, despite often telling me that I should be more open minded. All because I supported Trump. Fuck it.
And fuck the fact that I still love her for some reason.

>THE PRESIDENT IS CAUSING PEOPLE TO COME AND ATTACK ME!

That sounds like paranoid schizophrenia to me.

she is more likely to attack a trump supporter then someone attacking her.

Jews are psychic and liek to fuck with people

>You don't telepathically bend to my every whim
>Not good enough for me

You dodged a bullet. She would have turned into a 500 lb cunt and said it's your fault.

Achmed and Rashiid can't visit her any more.
Never mind op,i bet you've still got your recordings to comfort you.

I don't think she would do that since she's big on exercising and taking care of her body, but she probably would have become more possessive and domineering

That's just liberal women admitting to their mental disorder. Nothing new.

Hopefully they do attack her. She looks like a real dumb kike to me.

Dude, I've seen it a thousand times. The second you tie the knot they stop trying. Have a kid? She's never losing that weight.

I've seen women spend 5 years ordering pizzas for themselves while their husbands are off at work. She ends up weighing 100 lbs more than him even though she's 6 inches shorter.

What symptoms do you experience, user?