Fuck anti-russia propaganda!

I made this entire thread to say that I am sorry for all these baltic fucktards who have offended russian posters in Sup Forums.

These days, it's painfully obvious that russians can the our allies in the coming war against liberals and muslims.

I am serious here, slavic posters, please do not seek vengence or revenge on any baltic posters in Sup Forums (unless you are a JIDF piece of shit, in which case, shame on you) but in my fairly humble opinion, slavs are part of the white race, and it's our collective duty to kick the ass off shitskin, ISIS fucks, and I am thankful of Trump, mad dog Mattis and Putin for doing so.

Let's fucking erase those shitheads from the map, and as a pureblood estonian, I celebrate your effort. No more infighting of white race ever again!

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/karolinabuka/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but for now, let's find out how much of the divide & conquer JIDF posters will swarm here to screech "oy vey shut this thread down"

I agree. I want nothing more than to watch the inebriated slavs marinated in ethanol descend on the EU and slaughter the cucks and the mudslimes.

What are Estonian's opinion's on Russians? What's the relationship there?

>that first sip of the day

Daily reminder.

>I'M FUCKIN WHITE!
Kek every time.

fuck off /fit/

who is this?

Maybe you should stop treating Russian Estonians like second class citizens then?

>slavs
>white

Nope

The thing "they" want the least is for whites to unite, in any way shape or form.

That's where the "slavs aren't white" thing comes from.

Let it be know that I am a white trash rural shithead from the Southern US and I stand with all countries in Eastern Europe and everywhere who stand against Islam and SJWs.

MAKE LPR GREAT AGAIN

it used to be pretty bad around 2008 when we removed a soviet statue from downtown and the local russians chimped out so hard that they basically destroyed a shitload of public property, until the estonian police managed to contain the riots, but these days, I am aware that there are the retards who swallow the "mr pootin is the literal hitler" propaganda, but the more serious estonian nationalists are starting to wake up to the fact how Merkel is much more harmful to Estonia these days, and how russians are not the commies in the current year at all, but it's the germans/belgians/etc. who are the real commies in the current year

the fuck you say to me?

Pre-Trump with eternal NATO
>Fuck Putin fuck Russians!
Post-Trump with even slight questioning of NATO
>Russia is our friend please STOP IT Sup Forums!
You balts mocked us for doing diplomacy with Russians all those years and even during Ukraine crisis, fuck you, I hope Putin claims you back.

Spanking or not thread!!!!

>You balts

wtf, it's just one guy not all of us.

shitskin gtfo

Russia has more mudlsims per capita than any other european country...

also fuck off russia schill

What's a shit coming out from OP's head? Rooskies don't give a fuck neither baltics butthurt nor Sup Forums one. I'm for fun here.

thas not me but ok

>Russia
>Based

agree, we need to properly unite against Islam before the balkanization/muslamic civil war of Europe erupts

really funny comment, made me laugh desu (protip you have to go back)

Monster tastes like shit.
But I'd still put a baby in her belly.

based dane knows what's up

>America
>Based

Probably got something do with Berlin having 3m people and Moscow having 12m people.
If i recall the most populated EU capitals are like 6m.
And that if you count all the pakis and *syrian* friends

Back to your mom's back, sweet.

top lols

>czechs and slovaks split peacefully and they are best friends now
>estonia and russia are becoming friends now
>meanwhile down in the south croatia and serbia are still holding contempt for each other.

>muh white unity
fuck you people are pathetic. Fuck the Germans Fuck the Swedes and fuck the Russians.

t. dansken

Monster isn't even that great an energy drink.

What about if Germans, Swedes and Russians fuck you, Dan's mark?

Lol what an asslicker. Everybody knows ruskies in your country are like lice or other harmful parasites. They don't even have to be criminals, its their nature to be bad, rotten people

This

>Danish pride

Conquered by the nazis in 6 hours.

> t. stinky Arab writing from Værebroparken

Well Russia needs Baltics, Poland and Finland and southern Slav countries to be stable and anti-muslim. Because in times to come we will have almost all of our south to be ISIS-tier countries. That will be the greatest treat for us. Thats also inevitable. All of these Chechnyas and Tajikistans. Not in any case we seek enemies in eastern europe even if they act dumb and chimpout a lot. Purely pragmatism.

Western Europe will never be the same. Its selled out elites, consumerist society and muslim imigrants they welcome. Perhaps they could have survive one of these 3, but not all 3 combined. 40-50 years and they will change forever. Europe will never be the same.

And eastern europe will be our shield against them.

>ywn be one of the Russian chads that gets to cum inside this
Kill me.

>coalburner
>normal

This fucking triggers me so fucking much
The rest is fine

The muslim population of Russia is not recently imported muslims from Syria. Those populations have been there for a long fucking time, and are nothing like the Middle Eastern muslims who are entering the EU.

haha as if you idiots would ever unite.

t. slav rapebaby

er du ven af Sverige og (((Tysk)))land?

are you still going to be saying the same thing when russia takes over your country?

ATTENTION:
You must use the lefts own shit against them.

EVERYTHING said to defend islam and muslims you must apply to Russia. For example when someone says anything about Russia or putin, ignore their statements and flood them with things like:

STOP RUSSOPHOBIA YOU RACIST RUSSOPHOBIC BIGOT.

OH SO YOU THINK ALL RUSSIANS ARE EVIL? YOU FUCKING RUSSOPHOBE

etc

Wow, your feeling when nigas hate you.

>he drinks energy drinks instead of black coffee

is that Mannerheim? haha that diversity!

post more ru-fus

Bahahahahahaahahah

something very weird about that thumb on the left

Only because we have pussies like you not finishing the job.

Btw mandatory service is rumored to be back both in Serbia and Croatia,at the same time never the less.Prepare your anus.

not all ruskies are criminals!!!

hggggn

50+ replies and no butthurt Latvians in a Balt thread? What's happening?

Mercia pls

>he drinks hot bean water instead of the nectar of the gods

>The Argentinian saying he's white

This is a paid Russian Shill, much like Richard Spencer

>not organic green tea master race
Unhealthy trash all of ye

tatarfu

Yet I bet you wouldn't cast a second glance at placing Bosniak and Albanian muslims in the same category as the sandnigs from Syria, despite also living in Europe for a long fucking time

Dang

tatars are far more civilized than bosniaks, not even comparable

have you forgot the chechens, they are exactly like those in syria/iraq, just speaking russia and and some inbred language with arabic accent aswell

Preaching to the USA isn't really much, we voted for the only candidate to want real relations and not a moral soap box.

They had some shitty propaganda campaigns like the whole fake moon landing thing is retarded, but we did shit to weaken their resolve too.

I hope something blossoms, I really do.

As an eternal Anglo I heartedly approve this message. NO MORE BRO FAG WARS!

Fuck off O need more of that broad so I can bust a nut.

post his penis

dude
just watch RT
it literally is bezmenov's wet dream (it pushes leftist and liberal ideals and agendas whilst russia promotes conservatism and rightist ideas in its own land)

As an eternal Anglo I heartedly approve this message. More FAP MATERIAL PLEASE!

>implying i don't drink my squatz and oatz.
Stay soft.

Yeah I agree with you. I'm tired of seeing never ending anti-russia propaganda on tv and internet.

I have slavic fap material russian girls who lives here in israel, wanna see?

gib

instagram.com/karolinabuka/
Boт этoт кpacoткa ёбaнeй вpoт

Oh stop, your nation is simply begging to be relevant again.

I'm totally okay with cooperating sometimes, but you will never be equal again. Putin believes everything can be worked out buying it or killing it. He is a kleptocratic leader that has gutted your nation and silenced your leaders that disagree.

Russians are alright people and I think Russians and Americans can get along, but you still can't come up with a government that doesn't steal, murder, or enslave your nation. Therefore you cannot be trusted, and are expected to stab whoever you need to in the back when the time is right.

is the left wing racism male suppose to be shaun king?

Well said O.P - united White Right is the future.

Russia and EE fighting alongside the West? Unstoppable.

Who's this ?

>All these putin bots
>Pls stop sanctions we're friends
How about not try and rewrite national borders in the first place.

Finnish m39 mosin, why i dont have one :((((

He тaкaя хopoшaя

tatars are the real master-race

Muslims? Russia has 9.4 Million Muslims and 8k Mosques my friend.

>tatars maser race
This is what tatar looks like

But we are friends now... Rex Tillerson owns 63 millions acres of petrolland in russia!! We can't allow the sanctions against our secretary of state.

Alina Rin. She has a youtube channel.

>Putin is a white nationalist meme

Putin is an enemy of the Western Elite globalism, not to globalism itself. He wants Russian globalism.

I have a lot of respect for Russians and Russia.
I couldn't care less about their past indiscretions, the English have many of our own anyway.
You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs and you can't build a strong nation without fucking over a few weak ones.

I hope to have better relations in the future but they seem to think of us as faggots or "an irrelevant little island".

Can we be sure she is actually Russian though?
>English writing on drink
>Japanese writing on bag
>Russian flag

she could just be a hipster cunt

Name pls

My fiancé is polish, I actually asked her out because I thought she was Russian. Oh well, Slavic women are pretty based though. She was going off on some local news story about how they were just trying to destroy the character of a good man because he's white.

YET