Immigrant can be good for the west

>tfw you realize migrants can be a good thing

Step 1: Import millions of low iq shitskins
Step 2: Make them dependent on welfare.
Step 3: Slowly destroy the welfare state
Step 4: You have millions of poorly educated, stupid people who will work for pennies.

They will take the shitty jobs with no chance of ever improving their life. The natives will live in richer neighborhoods and a strong police force will assure the safety of those neighborhoods.

>tfw you realize migrants can be a good thing

You wouldn't be saying that if you were on the receiving end.

Yes being locked inside guarded neighbourhoods is really worth it to have cheap labor that refuses to work anyways.

In other words, I rather clean my own toilet than have the entire country be a toilet.

>>tfw you realize migrants can be a good thing

Die.

Moldova = literally the shittiest country in Europe

The forgotten prostitute hole

I feel sad for you

And just imagin how many of them just turn criminal . Nice plan nigger

This sucks, the shitty jobs should also be for the natives.
What's so wrong with paying people a livable wage?
All I want is a shitty job that keeps a roof over my head and is enough to buy some food, so that I can focus on the arts. I don't give a shit about having some retarded STEM meme career.

literally a mlodovan

Based Moldova

But some people will not understand you because they think in 2D

>Hey guiz let's voluntarily take on the structural damage of Apartheid South Africa

/r/ Moldova vs Macedonia fite

welcome to brazil or mexico

what you describe happened in these countries and they have gated communities, with a private army and everything they need... however.. if millions sit around the wall and thousands inside - who will win if they take it next level?

dumb plan

>implying we already don't have a populus democrats thought would work for pennies and would carry us to prosperity

Pseudo-Mexico pls go

They are just going to shove most of them into the military along with the rest of the poor.

Now imagine large portions of your military being Nidal Malik Hasan's. Doesn't sound too great, does it?

And all it costs You is your culture, your indipendence, your political sway and the future of your children!
G R E A T!

people need those jobs and theres no reason those jobs cant pay a living wage

this pepe is freaking me out a bit thb

>t.merkel

It will be a cold day in hell before i take village rapists words seriously.

If that's such a great idea why not just move to a 3rd world shithole to begin with?

You just described Brazil. Do you think Brazil will be developing a space programme any time soon?

+1

t. globalist

>town rapist intellectuals