Bill Maher BTFOs SJWs

This is really good.

youtu.be/JaC1-U8LIY0

Other urls found in this thread:

childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/
youtu.be/QN1947wilAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

had to turn it off halfway through. Another panel of people who all hate Trump.

yeah that's really entertaining, everyone agreeing with each other. The cuckservative resisted on a few points at least.

He's not wrong. I do think most Americans align with democrats on the majority of issues, but vote republican cuz of how liberals are just a bunch of pussies getting offended by everything.

he is an opportunist. he should be thanking trump and us for the liberty of cracking those kind of jokes.

This smug fuck is just mad that they were stealing from his own ever-shrinking cult.

Triggered faggot

Bill Maher is a lefty jew who pretends to be centrist

He doesn't really pretend to be a centrist, he's very liberal and doesn't try to hide it. He's just anti Islam (or any other religion) and not a SJW.

no, my point is that the show is boring if everyone agrees. It's more of an exciting show when there's actual debate going on.

>BTFOs SJWs

Holy fuck shut up with this bullshit. Whoa, a TV liberal Jew pundit "comedian" did something that thousands of other people have already done and thousands more could easily do with a webcam and a microphone!

If you honestly think that picking low hanging fruit like SJWs and Feminists is somehow productive or insightful please kys

>he doesn't pretend to be centrist
>he's very liberal

Do you know what a centrist is?

dis

Watch the movie PCU.

It is a comedy about an overly politically correct college, made in the 90s. This is what the democrats have become.

This is really bad.
childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/

This

Shit for brains

Ahh man, I forgot about that movie, it was hilarious. WE'RE NOT GOING TO PROTEST!

Go away Bill

This is so hypocritical coming from Maher. The whole reason he opposes Trump is because of political correctness. Go back and watch old Maher videos, he used to be an Islam hating, PC culture destroying madman. Yes he was a libshit on some issues, but I'm telling you 10 years ago, Maher would have supported Trump. Now he's cucked himself beyond belief and is too busy pandering to his faggot fanbase to have any real convictions.

Dems spent 8 years sucking obama off. Daily show went to shit during Obama too.

Good, he is popular and people will swallow this.
The less SJW the better.

This a perfect example of pc youtu.be/QN1947wilAQ

Nah, he really isn't. He has been anti-muslim, anti-feminism, anti-PC for a very long time, even though even his own circle-jerk audience was booing him for it.

Also, the idea that you should thanks CONSERVATIVES or even fucking TRUMP (for fuck's sake, he wants to increase libel laws) for FREEDOM OF SPEECH is nothing short of retarded.

I'm definitely not defending the left and I'm not even glorifying Maher: I think he's a smug obnoxious douche desu. But I do respect him for being a leftist sticking to his points regardless of what other leftists think about him.

They are two separate sentences. 1. He does not pretend to be a centrist. 2. He is very liberal.

What didn't you understand?

Pot calling the kettle black.

No that's not true, we're winning on the right in large part because of them. We need a bit more time to win permanently, so no if SJW's go away that's not a good thing. They wont though that's not the nature of the left and psychology.