TEXAS NO !!!! BURNING MOSQUE

In a racist move, haters burn down a mosque in texas
nobody hurt

why wont texans accept that islam is a religion of piss?
racists

Holy shit! This is their reichstag fire

Whatcha doin, Imam?

bump

Good.

you follow weird groups and people on Facebook, kraut.

Have we started the fire?

have some kebab friends from school
can't help but notice these wonderful posts and bring them to a place where they will be appreciated

so you are whalecum

no they started it themself
in a move taken literally from hitler

I'm surprised actually. Texas is pretty pozzed nowadays.

step #1
say poland attacked us
step #2

It's like you arent even trying, Europe.

American Exceptionalism is REAL

write mosqe on the side of this and leave it(the box, they hate cats)

why are you befriending muslims?

this but
step #1
say racists burned down our shithole temple
step #2
engender sympathy
step #3
step #4
invade poland

The texan 9/11 kek, 60%ers sure have changed over the years.

>have mercy on us
>give us better than we lost

Arson for insurance money. Guaranteed.

What are the chances that they started it themselves?

The imam or what ever ya call their dude proberly did it happend heaps in aus then they start saying it was racist . We had one do the same thing and when police viewed security footage should him doing it himself

Nice!!!
I wish people in Britain could be as bold to do this, fuck Islam.

know thy enemy
they are actually ok when they are not talking about islam (85% of time)
since we study and shit

but they are very close minded

I'd be inclined to believe this wasn't a false flag

but these fucking days no one can do anything without it being some fucking false flag to blame someone else.

Hey Imam, whatcha doing?

>Nobody hurt
This

And donations

It's dogs they hate not cats.

>burn down your own mosque
>blame the "racists"

Many such cases!

came exactly to post this

Looks nice

This is exactly what happened.

HEY IMAM, WATCHA DOIN??

waleed aly went on tv with his fucking lopsided eyes talking MASSIVE shit and pitch a shitfit about some muzzie cunt in sydney whose place got burned down and then video footage appeared the next day of the guy doing it himself and waleed got told to apologize by everyone on twitter and he didn't say a fucking word

>They plan but Allah is the best of planners

Shit's gonna blow up

kek

i think it's a 75% chance we have false flag
25% chance real heroes
why?

if false flag then muh racism, muh gibs me beder mosque

if heroes, its because trump might actually encourage this in a way, since obongo was a cuck, nobody dared to do this before

but i lean to false flag, to take advantage of trump's rise to power as a means of, they are being islamophobic and shiet

yfw it was mexicans/narcos

wouldnt you know, moh-hammad

Boy it hurts deep inside not to be a citizen of the greatest country of the world, anyway, keep on fighting the good fight burgers!

Ask yourself why wouldn't they.

>current year atmosphere means there will be no deep investigation
>no questions asked
>insurance will pay
>tons of shekels donated from cucks
>garner sympathy so they will be able to get even more from institutions

Have Christcucks started a Gofundme yet?

People on this board are unironically Christian.

kek

I'm more wondering what the fuck a mosque is doing in Texas in the first place. I thought they were literally the most redpilled state/ quasi nation on the planet.

Explain yourselves, Texans.

Every time I see a mosque I privately think about the practicalities of successfully burning it to the ground. I would never act on it only for fear of consequences, but I support everyone who does do this and hope it becomes more frequent.

bahaha islam get the fuck out

Another false flag

>texas
>redpilled
That sate is like half spic user

A shit ton of radicals reside there as well.

Texas may be a red state but the cities are liberal shitholes.

t. Houstonian

>2:00 AM
why was he there to take a picture then?

Don't forget, they may seem ok at first, but they'll behead you without thinking twice once the time comes.

>Burn down your own mosque
>"IT'S OKAY GUYS ALLAH (the gubbamend) WILL GIVE US A BIGGER ONE"

Sounds like the cultural enrichers have become the culturally enriched

If islam is a religion of piss why couldn't they put the fires down
Checkmate meslims

Coz he lit the fucker!

i'm always prepared dude, dont worry friend

Insurance will most definitely investigate the fire.

Wtf is the deal with the first comment, he typed the saying we say when someone dies but the imam said there were no human loss thanks allah.
Fucking pakis and java niggers should learn arabic before virtue signaling baka.

hopefully clockboy was in there working on some engineering homework.

Hey Ahmed, whatcha doin?

"give us better than what we lost"

send this pic to the insurance company.. LOL
and a private insurance fraud investigator. just email the image and ask for an opinion on it

pride in his handiwork no doubt

It's dogs they hate, not cats.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

BURN YOU FUCKING COCKROACHES BURN

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Beautiful.

It was always burning since the world's been turning

INSIDE JOB

That would be racist. They're just gonna pay and take it in the ass like good kafirs because of fear of backlash. A full frontal cuck attack will cost them too much in terms of reputation and money, it's just not worth it.

wouldnt you know, ling-chao

They probably set it on fire themself by smoking in bed after their session with the local goat.

Convenience store noticed
And the fire burned for 4 hours
It likely wasn't arson, they just have to rule it out.
No one's calling it arson

wtf i love Texas now

This
Wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be some sort of insurance scam. really wouldn't be.

I can almost bet that it was a Mexican.

malditos frijoleros racistas islamofobicos

FUCK YEAH TEXAS

IT HAS JUST BEGUN GOAT FUCKERS

WE PREZ NOW

NOW YOU KNOW HOW THE PERSECUTED CHRISTIANS, BUDDHISTS, ATHEISTS, AND PAGANS FEEL IN YOUR COUNTRIES

I love both, with Sriracha on the side my senpai.

Come Carlos, you got splainin to do?

If this is a false flag done to make Texans look racist, a competent group needs to take credit for it and spin it back onto them.

Have you ever dealt with an insurance company? They will absolutely investigated it.

Texas is a lousy place for them to have lit their own mosque on fire because Texas authorities aren't going to cover for muzzies. They should have done this in Illinois or someplace like that.

In a few days the inevitable news from investigators will break that it was a self inflicted crime and the media will dutifully ignore it.

> may allah give us better than what we lost
insurane scam confirmed

Why is it so hard for people to believe this happened?

>and give us better than what we lost

Insurance fraud.

Dude, is that motherfucking gobots?

but our god emperor won't

So why don't the chinks kill the dogs first, before burning off their fur? Why do it while they're alive?

Calla pederasta coge cabras, los vamos a crucificar en este continente.

Numerals of significance

Synagogues of satan are next.

as suspected, move along

Have you never butchered an animal before?

You drain the blood.

>may allah this and that
why do they rely on him so much?

wey soy yo, paco, tu compadre que vino a estudiar aqui cabron, tranquilo viejo!

This. It'll turn out just like that black church that burned down during the election and had pro-Trump graffiti written all over it.

It'll turn out to be a member or members of the mosque

needs brazzer logo for more fun

Not as good as the time when someone burned down the Omar Mateen mosque on Ramadan.