He's already fulfilled 80% of his promises in ONE week

>He's already fulfilled 80% of his promises in ONE week
How come the one guy that has no experience in politics does the best job at it?

i dont see a wall
i dont see mexico paying for it

u actually have to get things done, not just sign things and claim they're done

By being a puppet, simply. Internet hackers memed their way into his head and are now controlling his every action.

For me, 90% of his promise was allying with Russia and bringing peace to the Middle East. He hasn't done that yet.

It's no where near 80% but I'm still impressed with his pace, especially when he doesn't even a have cabinet.

I see a kike shill

to be fair it's just EO atm, he will need to put this stuff into law if he wants his things to last

and the wall will need funding, which also has to go through congress

More like 10%
The drain the swamp policies are what really pushed him over the edge.

print the greenback Donald

you know you want to

He is doing it for America. The politicians do it for themselves.

He's not a politician and he's not doing politics. He's simply a patriotic man who is making America great again. It's actually utterly ridiculous how we have this whole class of people. 'politicians', who know absolutely nothing about anything except how to make speeches, get votes and sound somewhat convincing. The moment anyone reaches the point he can call himself a politician instead of an expert or representative etc. he should quit politics.

maybe but it still sucks that Donald is going to stand there next to a bunch of crooks from Goldman Sachs and have the nerve to stick the bill for his wall project on a foreign nation when the representatives of people from foreign nations who ripped off the taxpayers for trillions are just sitting there in his cabinet

get the wall money from the cunts at goldman, they're just sitting there counting their sheckles anyway they aren't doing anything with the money

also Trump should build 7 walls across the border so our wall can be bigger than China's wall

He's a businessman. When you takeover a failing company, you don't just let it keep making mistakes. You fix asap.

so do i

>foreign nations who ripped off the taxpayers for trillions are just sitting there in his cabinet
Sounds like that kind of expertise is exactly what he needs.

Looking outside of venomous bullshit helps to deal with actual issues, rather than going full communist and pushing your own agenda and delusional utopia.

Can you take a look at anything without seeing a merchant? Maybe you should get your eyes fixed.

Israel is a whitish ethnostate, so I'd support it too. And women always take their men's religions. Better a Jew than a Muslim.

>he thinks there's a difference

How blue pilled can you be?

>blind leaf

Instead of crying and whining 24/7 and fighting against potential allies I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to make sure my people and my country will endure. Faggots like you do nothing but harm by your constant whining. You make the rest of us lose all credibility the moment you start screaming "joooosss!!". I'd love to gas all niggers and sand people, but I don't give a single fuck about Jews. People like you get on my nerve sometimes so hard that I'd probably feel fine gassing you too.

Back to plebbit with you JIDF.

Kill yourself necbearded conspiracy theorist.

>t. Schlomo Shekelstein

>british education
There are like 20 Jews in all of Finland. God damn you're retarded.

And you're one of them.

Thats why you dont hate them. You dont deal with them

day of rake soon

Maybe. We do the same retarded mistakes as other countries, so you obviously don't need Jews to suffer of leftism. That's why it's so fucking annoying to read about that boogeyman, when the problem is obviously in whites and their pathological altruism and sheep mentality.

Since mods have started removing nigger hate threads, every other thread is about Trump, and I have to deal with brainlets like you, I might very well be compelled to leave this shithole. I probably won't though, since at least this place doesn't remove my messages. You're definitely lowering the quality though, great job.

The northern wall will be much easier, path is already cut on the border, we are gonna build a pretty picket fence out of rakes.

>I might very well be compelled to leave this shithole

Good. We don't need redditors like you shitting up the place even more.

This. Gotta say his cabinet picks were dissappointing, especially picking his son in law, i jews like nepotism but thats real shady

>redditors
I'm pretty sure that's where you're from. Those who have been here longer don't feel the need to bring it up constantly. In other words: you need to go back

what is a proxy?

fucking kike

fuck off

Antaako proxy mulle kyvyn myös puhua suomea? Helvetti, että on vajaata porukkaa täällä tänään..

>do i fit in yet guyz?

You don't.

I know you don't. Learn English Scholmo.

I speak more languages than you have brain cells.

politician is a euphemism for professional bullshitter

>109593281
FUCK OFF STOP GIVING US ALL A BAD NAME

>campaign promises finished by July
>goes on six month vacation

Signing a few papers isn't shit. He needs support to make things happen and if the lives of Americans sucks more a few years from now, he will be gone.

Go fuck yourself

Because "political experience" means wasting four years slowly doing nothing so your side can look good and hopefully win the next election too. They don't live for the people, they just work for the next election.

Keep your friends close...

all I see are rapefugees getting detained at airports

He literally never promised that

Don't hold your breath

If Saul of Tarsus can become Saint Paul, anything is possible.

>I don't like these symptoms but I couldn't give a fuck about the cause
Can't you realize that they're the driving force behind all you mentioned hating?

What's a Finland? Is that like a small Russian town?

it's not Russia. We called it "Future Russia"

underrated

Peace in the middle east? GTFO. That's a meme you dip, it's not possible.

I notice with donald some of his stuff will fail

Once he is out of office some dem shit will abandon the great wall. you'll see.

not yet

plus you're up north how would you even see it anyway lmao

I saw a wall today

My frogs built it