Why is Trump banning these specific countries?

Why is Trump banning these specific countries?

I completely don't understand the Iran Ban, and not a ban for Saudi Arabia.

Why is Pakistan not on the list, they have been known for training terrorists for the past 20 years.

I am not saying the countries on the list should not be on it, but it definitely has me confused.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-countries-will-you-never-visit-again/answer/Jessie-Saleh?srid=uxaKb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is my concern as well, I'm betting it has to do with diplomatic red tape though.

Where you were born is not the same place as where you were radicalized.

But also >muh oils

I'm so happy about the Somalia ban. I have had quite a few experiences with Somalians, none of them positive. They are a plague.

>diplomatic red tape
>those digits
we all know what red tape that is..

Because the other countries aren't complete shitholes and business needs to be conducted

Saudi Arabia is a much bigger shithole than Iran, Ameritard.

UAE is also literally built with the use of slave labor.

Trump should allow free immigration of Israeli Jews. They are redpilled and America needs more of that.

Trump can ban more countries. This is just the beginning.

All muslim immigration should be banned. But he can't do that, yet.

Muslims want to take over the west, and they're doing it with mass immigration. And the left is helping them.

some immigration being stopped is better than none at all

He's using a bazooka to kill a mosquito. Despite the hysteria there is no great influx of Islamic terrorists into the US. Virtually all terrorist acts are carried out by domestics. How banning women and children who are devastated by war to guard against a threat that is virtually nonexistent reflects American values escapes me.

I feel bad for the Iranian people having to live with their terrorist government, hopefully they can be invaded soon.

Kind of a pussy move to only ban the countries that don't have their shit together to object.

>UAE is also literally built with the use of slave labor.
So?

Worthless pieces of shit on the right.
Rich pieces of shit on the left.

In order to have pride in one's achievements, it is preferable to have one's own people build it themselves.

For example, I heard a story that the Arab shitskin in Dubai, UAE are so self-conscious of being retarded that they accept only architectural plans (or such) from White people. They don't really do much but let the foreign investors build on their land and take care of the more technicalities.

Anyways, he's the source for their use of slave labor:

quora.com/What-countries-will-you-never-visit-again/answer/Jessie-Saleh?srid=uxaKb

>American values
define

Typical opinion to be expected from a Canadian

It's political.

They are on par with Gypsies. Nothing good about those cunts.

Take a good long hard look a Europe. Now fuck off.

He's not. That's fake news.

Read the EO.

left: US allies and nations with massive legal immigrant populations across the west

right: war torn nations intentionally collapsed by the last four presidents

>american education

read about sunnites, shiites and wahabites and you have your answer.
the west is friends with two of those regardless of them being as shit as the other.

it's about economics. watch adam curtis' bitter lake as a primer.

both egypt and yemen are sunni
why is only yemen banned?

The countries on the right have the largest terrorism presence. They're where the terrorists go to train.

Look up the global terrorism index

>countries responsible for 9/11.
>not just Israel.
Ya blew it.

>Despite the hysteria there is no great influx of Islamic terrorists into the US.
And he's keeping it that way.

You don't get a flu shot because you're coughing up a lung, you get it because the guy down the street is and you don't want to end up like him.

Those countries have been torn to shit by war.

The infrastructure needed to vet the people from these countries (hospitals, police stations) have mostly been bombed so the US can't vet properly

These are the countries where terrorists can easily slip in as a 'refugee'

Wierd thing about the banned countries...

They don't have a central bank.

>Those countries have been torn to shit by war.
>Iran
nah

Pol you are all idiots, good hjob buying the msm narrative

These countries do not have good record keeping, meaning we have no way of verifying who the people entering are

Weird thing about your comment.. it isn't true.