Emmett Till accuser admits she fabricated her testimony at his killers' murder trial

>Emmett Till accuser admits she fabricated her testimony at his killers' murder trial

> The white woman at the center of the Emmett Till case has admitted she lied in the case that led to the murder decades ago of the 14-year-old black boy, according to a new book.

>“Nothing that boy did could ever justify what happened to him,” Carolyn Bryant Donham is quoted as saying in “The Blood of Emmett Till” by Timothy Tyson.

oops

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/emmett-accuser-exaggerated-claims-led-lynching-article-1.2957336
cbsnews.com/news/emmett-tills-accuser-recants-claims-that-led-to-his-death/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guess this time he really was a gud boy and din do nuffin

>people will simply make this about white privilege without connecting the dots that this happens everyday with false rape accusations

the supposed quote you provided (without any links to back it up) doesn't claim rape or sexual abuse did not happen. it simply says he didnt deserve what happened to him.

The good old days when whistling at a white woman would get a nigger killed

> I done goofed

>google is hard to use

what happened? explain the news

>be 1955
>be white woman in Mississippi
>tell husband some 14 year old black kid whistled and made advances towards you
>husband gets his friends together and kidnaps the niglet from his house later that night
>body is found later at the bottom of a river beaten and mutilated with a big piece of metal tied to his neck
>goes to court in Mississippi and husband and his friends are found not guilty
>she testifies in court the niglet made advances
>just recently white woman said well maybe he didn't actually do that stuff

blacks killing whites today makes emmet till look like tellietubbies. The burning alive incident and the niggers feeding white girls to alligators comes to mind.

kek and what does advances even means? No rape? Fuck, I love rape.

I have read several articles and not one gave a specific quote in context to explain what part she said was false. The NY post headline claims she said the whole thing was false while other say only some unidentified portion of her story was false. Then there are quotes in some which says that she doesn't really remember what did and didn't happen as it was 50 years ago.

This seems more like an old woman who feels bad about the fact that this nigger got killed when that wasn't the punishment she sought for what he did.

What actually happened: she took his BBC and later made false accusations to prevent it being found out.

>I'm going to make a statement
>But you have to find the proof, sucker
>just google it, gosh

1/10 thread

while true it doesn't make either of them ok
really what kind of justification is "niggers act like niggers so its ok that we act like niggers too sometimes"
naa fuck that, we're suppose to be better than that, more civilized than that

naa no rape, sorry texas bro, it all took place in public
the niglet was just a cocky northern niglet that though what works up north works in Mississippi

> That changed in 2007 when she agreed to speak with Tyson. The then-72-year-old Carolyn Bryant Donham admitted she had fabricated her trial testimony about Till making verbal and physical advances toward her.
nydailynews.com/news/national/emmett-accuser-exaggerated-claims-led-lynching-article-1.2957336

>superior black alpha males
HAHHAHAHAHA

The quote is "that part's not true" which part is it? The physical advances? The verbal? Both? It is completely unclear. We need to the full context of the conversation she had with the author to understand.

As I noted, this is being interpreted in multiple ways ranging from total fabrication of the event to exaggeration of what occurred. One article says that he never whistled at her (the oft repeated lie that this was the claim she made).

I don't get why people are so fixated on this case. The lynching of Jesse Washington was way worse to be honest.

In other news, a secret missive by Harold the Confessor is found detailing that he did in fact intend for the throne to go to Harold Godwinson, and his deals with Duke William and Harald Hardrada were just fabrications. He is also so sorry about the resulting Norman conquest of England.

Gee, guess this clears that up, doesn't it? Jesus Christ, shits given: 0

>“In court she testified to something that was tantamount to attempted rape. What she said was ‘that part’s not true,’” said author Tim Tyson.

This is at least a little more clear, but still not completely so. This doesn't would suggest that verbal advances were made and possibly even physical ones, just not attempted rape. It has been a while since I read the transcript of her testimony, so i can't recall all of what she said in court.

You need to fucking write better sentences nigger. Your pronouns are confusing.

Happens all the time.

Long story short.

>be blackish
>18
>spend a night in a huge park in my car with gf
>car battery dies overnight
>morning leave car while gf sleeps
>pinkskin families are getting ready to play a baseball game
>ask a pinkskin man if he could help with my car battery
>tell him my gf is sleeping in car to let them know how this would have occurred
>says he doesn't have jumper cables
>tell him I have cables
>says he can't right now
>he made up excuses not to help me
>soon later a cop comes by
>cop says they report that I was trying to rape one of the girls, pinkskin girls
>they obviously didn't care that I had told them my gf was sleeping in the car
>they outright lied
>cop happened to be black
>investigated my gf
>schooled me about pinkskin people
>never trust them, they will screw you over if they can
That's not even the only incident when I was a victim of pinkskins.

I honestly would like to be in an African country, there's a lot to choose from. But the CIA keeps fucking African countries, meddling, and ruining good leaders there.

White people are the seed of Satan. There's no other way to deal with you people except genocide. No one will miss you, since you've also fucked over every race on Earth. You have no morality and you know it. That's why it's righteous to kill you.

What is it with Waco and burning innocent people to death?

Yes stay away from us. We dont want you here.

They were excessively brutal, but he committed murder and deserved to die.

a bigger problem is she admitted to perjury in a case that got her husband and his friends off and lied about the incident that started the whole situation
basically some woman lied and got a niglet killed then lied some more to keep her husband and his friends out of prison in a situation she started, bitch was trippin

>Yes stay away from us.
No.

>Women making false rape claims

Surprise surprise

I could understand if they did that to some 19 year old, but fuck he was 14. Thats pretty young.

Damn his face looks like the radioactive waste from Chernobyl that solidified

Her testimony was not used in the trial of her husband and once again, it is very unclear what portion of her testimony was a lie.

is anyone gonna point out that "mrs" till is a tranny? If that little factoid had come up in court the little black kid would be a free man today.

>women have no honor

More news at 11

He was 160lbs and they didn't delay maturation of teenagers to the same extent we do today.

so you're saying that you ran into someone who was busy with their family and they didn't want to help a stranger?

yeah that's the same as hitler.

The Clinton Connection

Not even memeing

They called the police and accused me of raping a girl. You didn't even read it before replying, you stupid cunt.

Go back to Africa and Make Nigeria Great Again

We will help you and Trump will stay out of your nation's business as best he can with our help. How much money you need?

I guess that's true.

America is my country. I'm mostly caucasian, but I don't claim being "white." I'm also Jewish, so fuck you. Maybe if I told those false accusers that I was a Jew they wouldn't have committed a crime by reporting a false crime against me. White people are very cucked by Jews it seems.

Die of AIDS nigger.

Retarded faggots

>based aryan housewife helps keeping the neighborhood ethnically clean
>Sup Forums is bashing her
She is /ourgirl/.

Die of nigger, AIDS.

>rape or sexual abuse

emmitt till was never about that. it was about a black person flirting with a white woman in the south.

>I just believe what articles tell me

If you read her testimony he made aggressive advances towards her, both physical and verbal. She was so scared by him that she went and retrieved a gun from her car after he left. It appears that she may now be recanting some portion of her testimony, but it is unclear exactly what.

It is worth noting that his father was executed by the US military because he raped a bunch of Italian women during WWII.

Whites are slave to Jews

Yes, they are good slaves.

I've always felt that what really happened was that when Till's friend walked into the store, the white women in question wrongly thought that the friend may have witnessed her flirting with Till.

Due to the era and location, she became worried that if word got out that she was propositioning a bbc, she would lose everything. So out of desperation, she fabricated some story to her cuck husband before another narrative could ever get out and take root.

>But the CIA keeps fucking African countries
kek, sure

Whites are slaves to jews

You obviously know nothing about why Gaddafi was assassinated.

>protip: oil for gold, new pan-African currency, leader of African Union, eventual leader of United Nation, possible leader of a literal pan-African government, and much more [if not set up and murdered]

You don't know anything at all though, so I'm not surprised. I know this because you worship an ancient Egyptian deity in the year 2017 and you praise a fucking cartoon frog.

That fat filthy shit nigger deserved what he got.

What he did to the girl remains unclear.

What is clear though is that he was a smelly little fat nigger shit who refused to apologise and kept on going about how he had sex with white women before (ya right) and claiming he would do it again.

Also keep in mind that his father raped and killed a white woman and the nigger kid was sent to his relatives in the countryside cause his mother couldn't handle him.

So play 4d chess and be better than gaddafi

How did he not see the big american dick coming for him?

He has been on the zionist hit list for a long time.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to push for other leaders like that to lead African, so everyone can live in their own homelands. But the thing is, race war seems eventual regardless, even after separated. Whites will always be the aggressors, and there will never be peace on Earth until you are all exterminated or reduced to a minority in every land. That's just your nature, embrace. Embrace yourself, attack and kill like you always do, until the world is fed up and finally rids of you.

Or, you could adopt Christianity like your forefathers tried, and actually practice it this so we can live in peace.