What is Sup Forums's take on this story?

A mom is suing her 17-year old faggot son to stop him from chopping his dick off.

abc13.com/1725495/

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.it/20170110/teen-removed-from-mothers-custody-for-being-too-effeminate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the epitome of 'funny yet sad'.

Excellent. I hope she wins and sets a precedent.

His body, his choice

If this is true, then she is doing the only thing she can to show how much she loves her son.The rest will see her as a bigot and railroad her, defining her actions as hateful.

I hope I die before we reach the destruction of the West.

Not when he's 17. He isn't legally an adult.

We don't judge teenagers to have the emotional maturity to make some decisions. 17 year olds have no right to vote and no right to cut their dicks off.

Not at 17.

Also a lot of the things you think and believe at 17 are not the things you believe in a few years time.

This is why suicide is so prevalent in trans, they end up regretting stuff like this later in life.

It's like an ancap meme

>when your son is going through transgender surgery but that violates the Gender Reassignment Clauseâ„¢ of your family contract so you sue him for all his money

I like it.

Okay so the kid lived away from his parents for two years while the transition began? Willing to bet she's the totally insane type of parent that pushed this kid into mental illness. Maybe she has two other daughters and wanted a third? Maybe she never had a daughter and wanted one? Maybe she's a totally insane feminist and it backfired on her? Overall this just confirms to me that we're living in the worst alternative timeline.

Good. It's time we stopped pretending transsexuals were anything other than mentally ill and/or brainwashed by liberal propaganda.

This is like Democrats trying to contest the election.

You lost, it's over.

Good mother, the child is obviously mentally ill and needs to go to a mental ward

He is mentally ill. They all are.

fuck transgenderism. sick of these freakish mutants.

In medical science this mental illness does have a formal diagnosis; it's called 'hypoandrogenism' in males.
But this whole area has become so hyper-politicized that doctors are afraid to treat the disease because they don't want to be caught in the middle of a political shitstorm.

What's interesting about this is she let him go, he ran away and she signed something giving up her rights to her child. What is up with that? Is she divorced? Single mother?
We need more details. Because morally, she sent him off and said do what you want, just not under my roof, and thus cancelled her rights to object to anything.

Based MILF

Based mom trying to save her kid from leftist brainwashing

based

Why couldn't i get a dolphin plastie when i was 17 ???

Godspeed

MFW

I just see a mother trying to prevent her mentally ill son from mutilating himself, regretting it and then committing suicide later on down the road thanks to his leftist teachers and the mainstream media brainwashing him into thinking that chopping up your dick and turning the remaining flesh inside-out is a perfectly sane and rational thing for someone to do.

She clearly cares about her son, so hopefully he gets the help he needs and becomes a contributing member of society rather than an abomination and taxpayer burden.

Based mom is doing the last possible thing to save her son from becoming a cripple thanks to tolerance and multiculturalism.

Imagine how she feels. How precious son ending the family line with pure degeneracy.

Lel

it's really funny to remember how I used to cheer on these threads

Now I'm a tranny

proof or it didn't happen. you're definitely a faggot either way though

is this advertisement for islam?

Your words don't mean anything to me because I once wielded them and spoke them myself

I use to worship Sup Forums but it became clear as I came out to myself your all of bunch of self hating insecure men with severe issues about your indentities, sexuality, gender and self worth, and was a place I used to repress.

I mean. Is there anything you actually love? Cherish? Things you want to protect? Any positive emotions at all.

I never see any of you in love or happy with a wife or even a girlfriend. Because you all seem to hate women but then hate gays too.

Have fun saving the white race if you refuse to breed

>She clearly cares about her son, so hopefully he gets the help he needs and becomes a contributing member of society rather than an abomination and taxpayer burden.

>"They lived apart for six months," the document states. "The mother took no actions to report the child as a runaway...she made no attempts to bring the teenager home."

Shitty mom either way.

If he really is mentally ill why not let him do it? Don't make his illness any harder.

>Is there anything you actually love? Cherish? Things you want to protect? Any positive emotions at all

pic related mfer

>county and state taxes are funding the man to woman transition

How and why are tax dollars funding this mentally ill faggot ?????

This and people who give hormone treatments to their kids should be put in jail.

On one hand I like it that she's being proactive in doing everything she can legally to stop her son from making a terrible choice as something like 50% of people who undertake gender reassignment surgery attempt suicide within 5 years. On the other hand I'm sad as this further fuels the destruction of traditional family values.

>This and people who give hormone treatments to their kids should be shot.
FTFY

>worst alternative timeline
>Trump BTFO'ing everyone

>pic related is your entire post.
Mommy issues central

You should do that

If pol spent more time loving the things it liked.

It would probably be a lot happier.
Even vader loved padme.

What are they putting in our drinking water? Seriously I am 36 years old and only recently has half the population had gender identity disorders.

What the FUCK is going on?

lust got off the phone with my mother, she's going out of country for a week & wanted to get one last conversation in before she got on the plane.

last week, bought a 2001 jeep cherokee with less than 70k miles on it, runs like a 4WD top

last night i bought a sixpack of Kiwanda cream ale & spent a couple hours guiding my old man through factorio, now he's drawing diagrams of blue science pack setups

i'm taking a couple of my friends out to an early lunch, my treat, so we can catch up & plan our camping trips this year

the local coffee shop got shut down, i hugged everybody & wished them well, but as i was leaving, one barista ran out to say that a "see you around town" wasn't enough & gave me her number

i'm happier than you'll ever be

>everything she can legally

she gave him up legally prior to this event. she didn't want to be his mom anymore.

as ever there is much more to this we don't know but it want stop us from judging either son or mom.

for me it's much more easy, she has an incest fetish and wants to breed with him.

IS there anything that AnCap can't solve?

>our drinking water
It's not the water argiebro, it's the media.

Because you're supposed to cure illnesses, not enable them.

>needing permission to stop your mentally ill son from butchering his body
Thank god we have Trump now. This lunacy needs to end.

Like I don't even hate people who are anti trans. Because I don't need to involve in my life because I Surround myself with loving friends and family

Happy people don't really need compare themselves to others

I said the exact things to trannies when I was repressing.

How would someone cure this?

quality b8, saved

I have a legitimate question: Do these transexual weirdos also get rid of their balls or does the doctor just tuck them in somewhere when they do the surgery?

You literally can't go outside anymore

Not exactly. If her jurisdiction has adopted the nature minor doctrine then it is possible the court could determine he is mature enough to make this decision. Now I would certainly argue he is not given the decision itself, but that is no longer a PC argument. I would not be at all surprised if the judge held the son legally capable of making this decision, but I would not be happy about it.

She doesn't have a moral right to sue him, but she should kick his faggot ass out the house. The adult age should be reduced to 16.

She is kind of hot btw.

Please tell me that's real.

Also, what is it?

>Anmarie Calgaro is suing her 17-year-old transgender daughter, who she still considers her son.
Fucking faggets referring to that creature as her daughter as soon as it takes an estrogen shot.

Totally agree with it. In fact, not so long ago, we had a somewhat similar case here in Italy. A judge removed a teenager from mother's custody, on the basis that the kid was turning into a faggot.

thelocal.it/20170110/teen-removed-from-mothers-custody-for-being-too-effeminate

Fictional characters you retarded queer.

It's like what Chef from South Park said.

"First you were all trying to be black, now you're all trying to be gay"

It's a fad. I have no idea how people can be so susceptible to something so extreme but that's what's happening.

reddit

The balls go in the trash. Of course, they are given the option of having them Bronzed and plaqued

I go out all the time silly. I shop with my sister and my mum and spent lots of time with my friends.

It's called living in the civilised part of the UK

If you're so superior to trannies, you wouldent fear them or try to stop them from existing.

Since by your logic they should defeat themselves.

Why don't you relax silly. Unless you have something to hide?

Maybe. To me it's shocking to imagine people are so easily influenced. I guess I held our species in a higher regard.

make vocaroo to prove you are not b8ting

What's wrong with being queer :P

Real men like it when other men look them look more masculine by comparison

It's sad that people have come to think that permissiveness is somehow the ultimate expression of love.

It's peer pressure on steroids. Have you read 1984? What the media says is what the people believe.

A 17 year old is allowed in America to get life-altering and permanent elective surgeries user.

Can\t drink, can't sign up for the military, can't even get a tattoo. Yet it is allowed for them to go to some greedy cosmetic surgeon who sees a $10,000 paycheck walk into their office and get permanent alterations made to their bodies before they're even two decades old.

Ok. But either way the important thing is that they are no longer able to reproduce, r-right?

this it's gonna be like ex-gays where they just transition in their 30s and look awful. Being transgender shouldn't be held up in our culture as an amazing but if someone wants to change their gender who cares

Bruh cut your wrists, at 17, get checked into a psych ward.

Chop your cock off, eh that's okay.

It is real.

That's the class selection screen for Morrowind. If you don't like any of the classes you can create your own that focuses on skills you select. Best part is that you can name this class whatever you want.

Nice digits btw.

>Have fun saving the white race if you refuse to breed
Speak for yourself, nigger. You made a mistake and you'll look back on when people tried to warn you.
>the closest you'll come to being a grill is when you become one on a truck

>a woman
>caring about something

How the fuck does a non emancipated fucking kid get these fucking treatments on fucking government dime?

I'd give good odds that every man involved in allowing this to happen was a kike.

if it warms your heart even further my love for the maple leafs comes from my dad, who would watch their games with me as a kid :D

Sup Forums is a traditional christian board and as such i consider many things life has to offer to be wonderful and enjoyable. white genocide just isn't one of them.

BASED MOM!

I cherish civilization which gives you every freedom you have.

Freedom will die with whites. No other ethnicity or culture will go along with your bullshit to the extent we are willing to.

>Morrowind

that's Oblivion you dolt

O K

You gotta be creative.

The muslims got it right when it comes to gays.

post more

Just the fact that our doctors are willing to do it for shekels just shows how far our society has collapsed.

Yes you do

kys

Fuck off weebs. Sup Forums is not a nu-male board.

>not a nu-male board
>has that shit saved on his pc

ya

>Fuck off weebs. Sup Forums is not a nu-male board.
this

Sounds like a good life to me. I don't keep in contact with the majority of my family, but I'm still friends with my ex wife and have custody of my kids. Taking them out to museums, aquariums and libraries makes them happy, which makes me happy. Arguing (mostly) politics on /pol doesn't detract from my happiness either.

Nice misleading post OP. Getting HRT at 17 isn't the same as getting surgery at 17. You usually wait a couple years with just hormones before you get your dick snipped off. Especially since it costs a gorillion dollars.

That mother is disgusting desu
>Kid runs away (probably because she didn't accept him being a fag)
>Kid gets emancipated because she made no effort to bring him back
>Finds out he's a tranny
>Now family is super important
>Tries to force him to live at home

What the fuck is her plan? Kid is going to either run away again immediately or wait out the whole 6 months he has before he turns 18. What is she planning to accomplish by making his life miserable?

I support euthanasia to treat gender dysphoria.

I am using it as an example for what not to post.

In a year, maybe.

You boot licking cuck. What if the government said the legal age for being an adult was 80 years?

Would you not "own" your body until you were 80 years?

There's a reason adulthood is deemed to start ~18.

Check out fatality rates on the road from ages 16 - 18. You'll notice that they begin to dramatically drop off.

>bootlicker

Even if there were no 26th amendment and you could vote for members of public office at any age, the law would respond to whatever society deemed the age of passage into adulthood. Protip you fucking pedo, it wouldn't be 12.

So an 18 year old would be a pedophile for marrying a 16 year old?