American Ban on Muslims: Is Trump stupid?

>US ban on Muslim Countries
>Doesn't ban: Pakistan, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Azerbajian

Is he fucking Autistic or what?
Pakistan and Turkey is were all the terrorists are

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/46kAzBMJpEk
youtube.com/watch?v=1ErS12XaSDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boston terrorists were chechnya, and chechnya is not on the ban list either.

What did Azerbaijan ever do to anyone?

The point is to stop refugees from entering

start paying for the wall pacos

Turkey is a secular, peaceful and beautiful country. Every human being would kill to live in here. Turks are the most intelligent people on planet earth by far. Why would ban Turkey?

Mexican intellectuals

This is now memri tv thread.

Those countries aren't shipping us groups of neanderthal-tier refugees

Azerbaijan is a country of peace. Mexico is just getting frustrated getting read to build the wall.

>Pakistan and Turkey is were all the terrorists are
Wrong. Terrorists and murderers come from Syria, Irak, Afghanistan and the Maghreb countries.

>this post

Those countries are not sending loads of refugees

Azerbaijan and Turkey are basically the same thing btw. Both Turks.

I think pol is just mad and jealous that the worlds tallest and best building is in a Muslim country
The West eternally BTFO

Relax, José. Even Trump cant fix all of the world's problems in a week. Give him more time, so far he's been keeping up to his promises such as the wall and a block on Syrian refugees.

>banning the ally which you have promised her that you would defend her if someone had attacked her 70 years ago.

He decided to only ban those Muslim countries that are either in a state of civil war or openly hostile to the US

what about this one?

Good job, now tell us about how much of a great place it is in your hands.

pretty fine actually. one of the best holiday places in summer.

It's literally because he has business holdings in those countries

This is the conflict of interest people were rightly worried about

>Saudi Arabia
>Pakistan
>not absolute barbarian tier

>Be banned
>Simply go to Pakistan and get on a plane

Im fucking mad. What the hell Trump? You literally said you would ban ALL OF THEM

Turkey literally sent millions of refugees into Europe. The Syrians are just using it as a staging ground to enter the West while Erdogan uses them as a bargaining chip against the EU

Only because we opened our borders so they could work here. Without our support they'd be stuck in a shithole thanks to you

guy still has syrian passport so he ll be just sent back to syria.

>into Europe

Yeah that's not the United States. If they start sending them here, the list will expand to Turkey as well.

Kek

wtf is this meme

not really, turkey helps cyprus a lot.

Check where US bases on for notable omissions. We operate out of Saudi and UAE. It's a carrot to play nice with the US. This is a fantastic push of American soft power.

No you still wouldnt add Turkey to the list. Turkey wouldnt dare to cuck US unlike Europe. A simple telephone call would have prevented Turkey to send refugees.

These people are idiot. They think Trump didnt ban Turkey because he has investments here. All of actions in Turkish foreign policy depends US approval. We sometimes having problem with eachother but why the fuck US would ever ban an ally whom does whatever US says.

that explains why they refuse to let a reunification happens unless it supports their military interests

>reunify with gr**ks
eh. no one likes you.

>who does whatever the US says
I guess that's why the US sponsored that coup in June, right? It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that Turkey under Erdogan is drawing closer to Russia

They'll still have passports from their own countries though.

Here is a quick rundown
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: [YouTube] Bogdanoff Meditation (embed)
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoff

This. But not banning Saudi Arabia is probably because of trade. Got to be a reason for the others as well. Maybe the saudi scumbags are holding a hand over them. Wouldn't surprise me, islam is a fucking terror syndicate.

This. How can western countries even co pete?

Pic related. Average turk woman.

pffft. you are such a bluepilled child.

>military interests
Bro everyone thinks we are in Cyprus because we protect Turks. It isnt wrong but it isnt the greatest reason. Turkish army will never leave the island. You have absouletely nothing to offer Turkey to leave the island.

If you couldnt try to remove Turks we wouldnt have been in Cyprus though.

Fuck off /x/

Cyprus is rightful British clay

youtu.be/46kAzBMJpEk

>Country is so irrelevant has to talk about real country
Payo for el-Wallo, Sene-or Pa-Co.

Understando me? Comprende?

:)))))

>captcha: trucks

>Erdogan is drawing closer to Russia
Because US is getting closer to Russia fucking leaf. If Hillary was elected we wouldnt make Syrian peace deals with Russia. Also only anyone with half a brain would believe that coup was real.

>Bro everyone thinks we are in Cyprus because we protect Turks.
>he thinks that people from both sides have the same feelings towards one another like they had in the 60s
newsflash, people don't hate each other anymore. Your excuses don't work anymore.

fuck off

Saudi Arabia gives the US good oil deals and funds all the terrorists Trump needs to exist so his brand of fearmongering works so they cant make them too mad

but you guys are greek, on par with jews and arabs, you cant be trusted.

Posts like this make me glad im not mexican. He is blocking obvios actors. Then when his trade and energy policies kill opec he shuts down the rest while assuring America remains unaffected. Best leader since Washingtonwashingt. A true patriot

>says the roach

14.88d chess mah nigger

now people and media are going to ridicule the idea as not going far enough

praise kek

No.
(Nevermind the fact that it has left-hand traffic)

You'd literally go bankrupt if all our CheekyNandosBanterLads got bored of going to ayai napa

Glad im not a cucked canadian. No why approved those pipelines. Cuz now he has you countrys oil by the balls. Thays why trudeau is not talking shit. If he did trump would crash his liberal bullshit paradise

>Because US is getting closer to Russia fucking leaf. If Hillary was elected we wouldnt make Syrian peace deals with Russia.

You were ALREADY making deals with Russia and drawing closer to them before the election, roach. Now you just conveniently have the POTUS to back you up.

>Also only anyone with half a brain would believe that coup was real.
Yes, I'm sure the footage and photographs are all fabricated and the Turkish armed forces never besieged the US military base afterwards

i am out of "not an argument" memes.

shh calm down, hes obviously an idiot and wont understand shit.

I've noticed that British and German flags are especially mad at Trump for this one.

have a rare one

thats pretty good actually.

kek what a meme...

I wonder why. I guess we'll never know.

Because we are not at war with any of those countries. Obama has been droning people in those countries for 8 years. Here are people describing celebrations in Paterson, NJ after 9/11. Were you celebrating with them?

youtube.com/watch?v=1ErS12XaSDE

I am guessing you are a Western Turk and the guy I was responding to was an Eastern one, right? I think everything West of Ankara can be saved, but it's burdened by your stupid Islamists in the East

Is this Trump kike still president?

>Implying

i am actually from central anatolia but there are shit load of redpilled turks everywhere.

>westerners are cucks
>easterners are mainly nationalist but due tu huge pro-islam propoganda they are more islamist then before

the "islamism" as you call it actually is a problem of big cities and majority of east anatolia are small cities in general. ride never ends for the redpilled in turkey.

He's specifically banning refugee countries

you are wrong. perinçek is above all.

How many years left do you think Erdogan has? And what direction do you think Turkey will take after he's gone, secular/Western or Islamist? I mean, he absolutely won't give up power peacefully now that he's consolidated it after the coup, but he's getting up there in terms of age and being the dictator of a major country is a young man's game.

I'm in the Northwest but there are idiots here as well. Easteners do immigrate to the Western Turkey, especially to Istanbul and to industrial cities. This makes regional stupidity equal I guess...

erdog has 10 years imho if he doesnt die due to some weird shit or if he really doesnt fuck up economy.

after erdog idk what will happen really.

As long as the IQ level of the majority doesn't change, it matters not whether our pm is changed or not.

it changes a lot actually.

kek. nice meme.

Nah, leaders DO matter. Anyone can trick the masses, it's what they do with the power they gain that really matters

Well, I do hope changes will occur after he buggers off.

Hanz you're having your holiday early this year :)

Turkey has a high christian population.
Do you really think Trump wants smoke with bible thumpers?

Return constantinopla plz

Lel

Cancer: the post

Most dangerous place in Turkey is safer than the safest mexican shithole

When was the lastanda time we had a terrorist attack here in Mexico?

not so fast turkroach

And given Chechnya is in Russia, Trump should ban Russians too kek

No you are stupid tho

Because drug cartels chainsawing your head off and hanging your body from a bridge is no biggy.