Do Americans really sell 64 oz drink sizes at their convenience stores?

Do Americans really sell 64 oz drink sizes at their convenience stores?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_j5tDuakKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we have what are called options and choices here

Yeah

Are you jelly of our freedoms leaf?

Yes. We use them to purchase an appropriate amount of water in a convenient vessel for daily consumption. It's important to stay hydrated.

Never seen one. My guess is store that do have them don't force you to buy them though.

>options
needing 64 oz for options conveys more about your population than it does of anything else. That's the point hence the question.

fuckin leafs

yeah but the people drinking them have about 8 more chins and 3 more types of diabetes than that girl in the picture

all this freedom makes you thirsty.

Use millilitres, uncivilised barbarian

Yeah, we can also buy beer and jugs of milk there

Isn't it great? I mean, you get more drink for a smaller price. No one is forcing you to buy it or to drink the whole thing.

Wait so Canadians dont sell these? Fucking commies

Yes. I bought a 64 ounce Slurpee at 7-11 once, 25 years ago. It took me three days to finish it and I felt like I was dying at the end.

At some gas stations. Most of the ones I've been to cap off at around 44 oz. Only filthy plebs buy these, though.

>a leaf all mad about soda
i dont get it
sage

Never actually seen it. desu it was probably some thing a chain tried and failed that became a meme.

Never seen one either. Maybe in the 90s..

No. Stay cucked to the French, Batavian Republic.

Ok maybe not 64 oz, but what's the large size?

If using a superior alternative is being "cucked" then why don't you start learning native American you fat mongoloid

Yes. And yes, it's fucking excessive and disgusting.

I'd be extremely surprised if it wasn't the same in your own convenience stores, since you guys are practically the same.

At 7/11 yeah. At wawa the largest I've seen is 44 oz. At quick check I think the largest is also 44 oz

what the fuck is a oz lol

no. it is another lie. like how the world thinks racism and sexism are issues here. we dont hate bitches or niggers or spics. just more bullshit

says you. You sell the liter version.

Maybe we wanted to share a cup with someone else. You ever think about it like that? No, you only think about yourself.

We use to have sick Sup Forums meme MSpaint comics about WTSnacks and Moot. Snacks was always drawn holding a double-galp.

I wonder, how new are you, Leaf man?

>64 oz
How much is that units used by humans?

But that would be changing to a system used people we've warred with and hate, like the Dutch using SI.

if we sell a liter version that's only about half the size of 64 oz

Ahh see here is what you don't understand. The American people don't NEED a 64z. But they push it on you. At QuicTrip (a gas station) they sell 64oz at 99c during the summer. When the 32oz is like 89c

then you buy two small ones.

That would imply he has friends who can drink from straws. Moose and beavers can't drink from straws and maple syrup can't drink at all.

>s, since you guys are practically the same.

they have cool donut eating contests.

What is this image on the sign?

oz = ounce. (we are talking fluid oz, so floz)

2 tablespoons in a fluid oz, and 8 fl oz in a 1 cup, silly.

It's almost as if you godless heathens don't cook your fish...

That would be the number twenty-one.

Yeah, they're everywhere. Or at least they used to be. But lately the largest sizes available have been shrinking as stores realized they could be making a lot more money by selling you less and charging more. So lately the largest size I've seen available is a 52 oz.

A measurement of weight or volume. 16 ounces is a pound,16 fluid ounces is a pint. A pint is basically a half-liter.

if no american needs a 64 oz the market wouldn't provide for it. I have no problem with the market providing as much as the fact there IS a need for it.

used by*

Canadians really love yelling from their glass houses before throwing their stones and rocks

i suppose you sleep in a different bed than your wife, too

>not sharing a drink
>not indirectly kissing your friends

>what's oz lol
The requirements for English teachers in Japan must be hitting an all time low

>implying we hate the French
They have helped us a great deal in history. Instead I will direct my hatred towards other things, like countries that are still using a foot as a means of measurement

Yes, and they even sell what I call "soda troughs" that are 102 or 104 ozs. Literally only the fattest peoples you'll ever see but them

I've been to their convenience stores, they sell giant sodas there. Canadians are fat asses in denial.

but that's l-lewd

I have never in my 27 years of living seen anyone ask for a larger drink. ever. they get prodded in to it. only a dime to double the size, dont have to go back for a refill etc. Ever hear of upselling? They create the need.

You do that. Get Geert Wilders as PM and you can do it as much as you want without any argument from me.

For less than $1.

what's going to really blow your mind is that decimal feet are used in civil engineering. (not inches). The guys building a house would use inches.

Just like machinists use decimal inches in their work.

The US embraced decimal before WWII, but practically an inch is just as arbitrary as a meter or a foot so there is no real reason to change the base units for work.

>64 oz

You are like a little baby

What's 64 oz in real measurements? I mean world measurements outside the fairy kingdom, like liters?

Yeah but no one actually buys the small size, it's a waste of money

>The fairy kingdom

I fucking wish.

It's on the shy end of 2L, like 1.9 or something.

>they sell 64oz at 99c during the summer

this. I may not need it but that deal is just too good to pass up

1.9 L.

This.
There's literally no difference between Canadian culture and US culture.

However fatties are eligible for gastric bypass surgery once they hit the morbid obesity level.

So being a fat-ass is sort of a term deployment deal here.

Yeah but only kids buy those.

My movie theater used to sell 32 oz beers, which you could buy two of at a time per person

holy fucking shit lmao
only time that should be in use is if your metabolism is faster than a hamster on ritalin and you're thin as fuck watching a movie

oh my god that really exists

>32 ounces of movie theater beer
I don't want to imagine how much that would cost. And for shitty beer, no less.

His face says "I'm totally filling this thing up with Jell-O and fucking it later..."

The reason Big Gulp and stuff like that exists is to pander to truckers and others driving cross country. The bigger the drink the more likely people we be to get it, because it runs up that mentality of
"I'm losing money if I DON'T buy it!"

Well the more ya drink the more ya piss, the more ya piss the more you want to use a toilet, the more you want to use a toilet the more you want to stop at a gas station, the more you stop at a gas station the more you want to buy that bag of Cheetos. And refill your Big Gulp.

Gas stations make money on selling overpriced snacks, not gas or drinks. The more you're stopping in their stores the better. A lot of them also have no patronage no service rules for their bathrooms, although I've never seen any actually enforce it.

I usually buy some gum or something regardless. Helps them out with money, helps me not ram my car into a tree at 80mph because I'm tired of driving for the last 3 days.

>

we sell bigger permanent jugs, they are like 120 oz at convenience stores, I bought one to refill with gatorade for when I am working out cause I ride my bike around 50 miles a day, and a whole gallon comes out to like $1.49, it would normally be about $12.00 for that.

NO WORSE THAN BUSCH HEAVY

Oh, OK. That's our biggest bottle size, but it's rare. Paper cups at Burger King etc. are 0.3 liter to 0.5 liter, Coke bottles are 0.5 liter if sold from machines or 1 liter in crates, they can be 1.5 liters in packs of 4 or 2 liters (rare) sold as single bottles.

Since the carbonic acid evaporates steadily and there's a bigger chance that your drink is flat when you buy a big bottle, the smaller ones are more popular and they even phased out 1.5 liter in crates. I think the only ones who buy 2 liter are kids who sink Mentos into them or who throw a party.

it is help wash down the 2 liters of syrup.

A FUCKING PUPPET

Caught your attention, didn't it?

Soon™

because your wife will drink half a 64oz gulp

Bull-SHIT, she can go get her own damn Big Gulp.

Hang a few bureaucrats for me when you get to Brussels.

I get whatever the biggest ones that fit into a cupholder are when I'm on roadtrips. I also often got them when I worked at my old mechanic job, especially during the summer.

I drink unsweetened iced tea so it's not really a big deal for me, I don't think I could do the same amount of soda though.

you don't need that much water
also sports drinks are gay and were just promoted by advertising and biased studies
just drink regular water
bring like three or two bottles in 16.9 fluid ounce or whatever similar unit in your country or area.
you don't even need to drink them all
drink like half a bottle each interval maybe
dumbfuck

>just as arbitrary as a meter

in one sense yes, meaning someone chose it, but you can't compare:

12 inches 1 foot 1/3 yard 1/ 5280 miles

vs.

1 meter .001 km 100 cm 1000 mm etc.

I understand why we still use feet and pounds etc., and it makes sense, but metric is better. I've done engineering work in both systems, and believe me it's way easier to use the sane system.

Size matters.

Not at the good ones

Yes, big bottles are inefficient. Only useful for parties. Keep in mind this is a 2L cup, though.

>Kum and Go

I see any woman carrying that and I know to steer clear, holy fuck my sides

I went to Detroit once and stopped at a Mac Donald to get some food. Funnily enough they asked me the size of the combo! Like wtf you have to chose the sides sizes. Anyway I picked medium sized and received a massive amount of fries and a bucket drink.

I believed she got confused and gave me the jumbo option or something until I have seen literrally the fatkids at mcdee walking with a fucking truckload of fries and a barrel sized soda.

The food tasted like shit but at least it costed 4$.

>It's yet another "Canadian thinking they aren't just Americans with a gayer flag" thread

These are all corn syrup rather than cane sugar right?

Also 1 liter = 10cm x 10cm x 10cm, and 1 liter of water = 1 kg, which means 1m x 1m x 1m of water weighs exactly 1 ton.

Carpenters and plumbers used to buy pipes, nails etc. in inches over here up into the 1980s. It's all been converted to centimeters since and nobody has complained.

I'm sorry, who landed on the moon several times, invented nukes, Internet, polio vaccine, etc.? Oh that's right, us!

Now go welcome some refugees you cuck.

when i buy a drink I like to get reusable cups, the largest are always plastic and therefore worth it. never filled one up all the way though.

You pick the size of the combo in Australia too, numb nuts. And I've seen the same in nz, and the uk on holiday.

>organic
As opposed to the syrup they drain out of cows right?

>newfigs not posting dumb and dumber big gulps
youtube.com/watch?v=N_j5tDuakKU

How much is this in normal terms?

Something's wrong with your brain.

>It's all been converted to centimeters since and nobody has complained.
That's plain wrong, they are still bought in inches.