Where were you when pol got eternally btfo?

Where were you when pol got eternally btfo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UMMMf0Du5EI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Start with him

b-but black men cause the majority of murders. surely he knows this, r-right?

that wigger faggot completely ignoring all the mass shootings that go in the nigger ghettos that are pockmarked throughout the USA.

if he really were black he'd know about that shit, having been living in it and all...

should ban niggers

Too bad blacks kill for money and survival. Whitey is just violent by nature and is willing to kill children to satisfy his urges.

What a faggot.

>muh intelligent fee fee's
what a faggot, I don't think I've ever interacted with him on twatter yet somehow still blocked me in advance. heard he does that a lot though so not all that surprising x)))

But rich black kids are twice as likely to commit murder than poor white kids

He can start with himself.

Talcum-X continues to ignore reality.

>domestic terrorism
>9/11 doesnt count
>ignore body count

look talcum x is lying again

>when you have to use three fucking pictures that made headlines over the course of ~4 years, one of which was just some stupid christcuck that wasn't even a mass-shooter

What a joke

This is retarded, there's like 40 murders going on every day on average in America, yet they keep pulling up the same 5 examples from the last several years.

4>0
Blacks are brought up in a culture that says they are worthless and only criminals. Naturally a few turn to crime.

Whiteys are brought up being told they are perfect humans and deserve everything. That doesn't stop them from mowing down a fucking school of children because they feel like it.

Blacks don't want to kill they feel they have too. Whites want to kill even children.

Yeah sure Talcum

>Killing for money
>Somehow an excuse

>Killing for survival

What did he mean by this?

try again, retard

>I was only pretending to be retarded

This guy needs to get his melenin enriched.

I am 100% sure the actual statistics for mass shootings would show them, like all other crime, overwhelmingly committed by black males. In fact, it is so common for hood trash to shoot each other up that is isn't even reported on for more than a day. The only reason white male mass shootings are remembered is because they are so much rarer, and that white males are of course much more effective at everything than niggers.

Whites a a majority of the population. Comparing 60% to 1% and saying "muh whites commit more crime" without analyzing per capita basis is utterly retarded.

It's the same to say that Japan is as violent as Liberia oe Lesotho, because Japan has more crime in raw numbers (due to Japan's much larger population), but when you compare per capita, things change.

>I wuz only pretendan to be KANGZ

What pleasure do you get pretending to be a nigger on the internet? Is it a sex thing?

meanwhile in Europe...

Does this faux nigger really want to bring up crime statistics. Hell, you are called out as a racist for merely showing the violent crime stats because blacks commit such a ridiculously disproportional amount of violent crime.

ok, no more shaun king, doesn't apply to me obviously, because, as we all know all americans posting without a picture on Sup Forums are shitskins.

As someone who lives in a black hood I laugh at this whole thread. Just last night at 1am I heard choppers up ahead above my house going around, a shootout had occurred. My first instinct was to peek out the window, then go back to my room and get back on 4chins. It's too common for me to get spooked anymore. I literally never know if I'm hearing a gunshot or a firecracker. I'm not even in that bad a spot in the US or the worst hood. There are much worse hoods just around. My friend saw a dude get stabbed right in front of him the other day. I just stopped typing this to walk outside cause my dog was barking, it could have easily been someone with a gun, my dog can smell them. Not too long ago I remember being outside talking to my friend and hearing 6 shots. An hour later it turned out a neighbor around the corner got capped. Hit 5 times. Streets were closed off. I'm not in nothing like Chicago, I'm just in your average hood.

Oh and spoiler, it's blacks killing black. Guns are hilariously easy to buy in my state. That said, fuck gun control. It is still the right of the citizens to have the same power as the military.

Holy shit, this is some top-tier bait by Shaun King.
Maybe we should spam him with the statistics?

We need full autism to make it.

fpbp

Blacks are like 10 times more like to beat or murder their children though

Lol thats a good one talcom x

>justifying radical islamic terrorism by saying "white guys do it too"

The stormtrooper for stormweenies strikes back - Talcum X

youtube.com/watch?v=UMMMf0Du5EI

Well done. You have to wonder if a rabid attention whore like King hadn't already thought of that joke though, all part of the plan.

Daily reminder that one of the she-boons that Dylann Roof blew away in the church called for niggers to murder whites.

Yes white people are more likely to go on a shooting spree, but how many people has that killed?
Not many
Niggers kill thousands in single victim shootings each year

>1% of population vs over 50%

>tfw media don't speak about how every mass shooter was on SSRI
They should start with mentally ill and psychiatrists