SWEN, YES

SWEN, YES
Ikea's flatpack refugee shelter won design of the year

theguardian.com/artanddesign/2017/jan/27/why-ikea-flatpack-refugee-shelter-won-design-of-the-year

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/artanddesign/2017/jan/27/why-ikea-flatpack-refugee-shelter-won-design-of-the-year
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well they have to keep em alive, so they can get to sewed end how else is sewn gonna get cucked

wow swedish engineering is amazing

most powerful and humble race on earth

>tool shed wins design of the year

i know you got to keep your farm equipment out of the weather, but its not impressive at all

they look pretty comfy

literally indisputable

isn't building refugees incredibly cheap houses so they can stay in whatever country they come from a much better idea than letting them into your country, though?

It's a start, at least.

Holy fuck I'm fucking sick of liberals cramming their politics into everything. I'm voting far right just to get them to fuck off and leave me alone.

shut up racist

>literal cuckshed is design of the year

It's a lot cheaper too.

fuck off mysoginists

why does it even matter?

Cant we get someone with a highly infectious deadly disease into their workplace to spread it onto their shelters?
Pox and plankets style.

What do you expect from an Italian nigger.

>2017
>caring about money
give me a break you subhuman scum

underrated. Not sure why more people havent cottoned on

do NOT use that word again, got it?

if you do that i'll kill you? understand? you are not even human scum?

We could literally manufacture, pack, and ship them a "civilization" starter pack including shelter, clothing, and the means to purify water and produce electricity for less than keeping them in the western world.

This shit is counter productive, giving food/shelter for free to everyone is destroying the prospect of creating a functioning economy where someone can sell his skills (growing food, constructing shit) for other labors he cannot do.

Nigger

shut up, retard trump supporter

SWEDEN YES!

we've already tried that, see how it worked out
immigration is the solution, bring them to a working high-standard society

the day of the rope is coming for you SD supporters

WE THE NORTHERN BROTHERS stand for multi culturalism and equality for all earthly citizens!

i don't mind helping africans get their shit together in africa in a way that will give them rod not fish. But i do mind replacing people of europe with hordes of unopposed migrants, just beacue globalist bankers preaching the golden calf need more debt slaves to run the system to their own benefit

but then who would genocide the communists?

criminally underrated

Being able to buy a house from Ikea is pretty fucking cool though, I know you guys think this is retarded because refugees but this could help homeless even in our own countries, or serve as a new cheap alternative housing for people who can't afford the absurd costs of owning a home these days. There is lots of potential in this design, I just hope Ikea realizes this, the potential goes beyond just housing refugees.

Nice argument Ahmed. I personally don't think we need to help at all. It only hurts in the long run. They barely even know how to farm and population is exploding.

they would make great cuck sheds

You know that the problem is not the housing but the available space to build it right ??

You can literally live inside a shipping container.
But the shipping container have to be put somewhere.

And every fucking space is either owned by someone or the state in developped countries.

Underrated

/thread

Saved this
thanks Magnus.

I guess that's a problem in countries with less space than ours. In Canada people are willing to sell empty plots for pretty cheap, multiple acres for under $10k for example, the only drawback being there isn't a house built on it. If you can buy a box from Ikea, have it shipped right to the plot and set it up in a few hours it's pretty cool.

Shipping containers are heavy and look a lot less spacious than this Ikea house, not as modular, they need some modifications to get doors and windows and ventilation installed, but this shelter Ikea made is flat packed and ready for human accommodation immediately. The Ikea shelter is also half the cost of an empty shipping container and likely a fraction of the weight.

They had infrastructure left over from colonies, mining operations, etc. They fucking ruined it all. Remember "it's all so tiresome" guy?

only if you are used to living in a tent without furniture, as sandniggers do

jesus fucking christ, no wonder most africans who manage to come here and work are the happiest fuckers ever they basically live in hell and anything that isn't africa is like heaven.

Gotta say, it looks very interesting for camping.

>theguardian.com/artanddesign/2017/jan/27/why-ikea-flatpack-refugee-shelter-won-design-of-the-year

they edited the black people in that pic, it's photoshopped

It is but its not what (((they))) want.

And they wreck it for the fucking copper and other raw materials in a day.

I can't get mad at Ikea though. They have some comfy and compact furniture, perfect for my apartment.