youtu.be/iRAsgvCwQvg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Say the man who also needs bodyguards 24/7

Fuck this kike. First into the ovens

>Germany, Austria, Poland

None of these are places week visa halts, are they

Literally the biggest Jewing Jew to exist.

>Germany,Austria and Poland
I thought all jews were murdered there?

He should keep going. I hope he keeps making long winded posts daily so that people realize how big a problem the kikes are.

This bitching about a 120 day ban is fucking insane. Literally 4 months. It's going to be over so fast most people will not even notice it.

I pray that the wall "accidentally" puts Southern California on the Mexican side of the border.

t. rich ivy league (((white))) kid that never worked a day in his life

Isn't Hawaii suing Zuckerberg for his wall among other things?

>I was glad to hear President Trump say

that's already enough to send them over the edge

Zuckerberg is a criminal, not to mention he dogged gis mates.

What's your point?

>muh nation of immigrants
>muh melting pot
Fuck off kike, America is a WASP nation.

The melting pot meme didn't happen until a play by the same name premiered in 1908.
And guess who wrote it... A kike named Israel Zangwill. It's about muh persecuted Jews who escape violent pogroms by coming to America.
Israel Zangwill was a close friend and associate of Theodore Herzl, who is considered the father of political Zionism. Pretty weird coincidence, right?

Fellow Amerifats, do NOT fall for this melting pot meme. It's all kike propaganda.

>Liberals rewrite their retarded rhetoric into 5,000 different variations, still fail to stop the Trump train.

I want to watch videos of you kike dying.

>all immigrants are equal
Fuck off, kike.

>Mark Zuckerberg
>a literal Jew
Why i'm i not surprised

>LAW EXIST TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE FOLLOW RULES WHEN GOING TO USA
>THOSE IN POWER DONT CARE ABOUT THE RULES AND LET EVERYONE IN
>DECADES LATER
>"HEY WE ARE A COUNTRY OF IMMIGRANTS, YOU CANT ENFORCE THE RULES"

I'm glad people are being handed more and more examples that demonstrate that that success in the capitalist meritocratic economy and society is not synonymous with being a natural leader of Men. Anyone who has been in the military, or really in any hierarchical organization understands that the smartest, or even wisest person is not always the best leader for the group. Often they are, but the point is that there are other, less-understood, psychological elements that go towards creating a natural chieftain.

Leftist technocracy is just the elite element of Progressivism. If, when he was struggling to prevail in his business goals at the origin of FB, Zuckerberg had LIVED the progressive values he now espouses, he would have been destroyed, and no one would even know his name today.

Now that he has his billions, suddenly he changes his tune--ironically in a way that still potentially maximized his power and influence.

>destroys

this autistic kike married a Chink and tried to get the President of China to name his daughter, how fucking autistic do you have to be? The President of course declined it because thats weird as fuck, Mark is a jew through and through, someone who isn't me, should accidentally drive an icepick through this rats head.

This motherfucker is building a wall around his Hawaiian property to keep indigenous people out

>>muh nation of immigrants
nation of european immigrants. not third world scum

Immigrants =/= refugees.

Tl;dr lol

youtu.be/iRAsgvCwQvg

Indeed

facebook jew has no power outside his website

>we're a nation of immigrats
True, but one thing is having an influx of europeans and chinese that are somewhat civilized, and another is having a bunch of spics and arabs

You wish

>millions of undocumented folks who don't pose a threat

What did he mean by this?

Mark Jewkerberg built a wall around his house to keep away the negroes around

Like every jews it's
"Do as I say"

BUILD
THE
WALL
DONALD

Hopefully trump will ban Jews next holy shit. I read a similar post from some famous Jew about how we need to let in more refugees.

It really is like pottery how Jews are always shilling mass immigration. Because of "muh dreamers". Pick up a genetics book they are low IQ savages they aren't going to come here and cure cancer they will just live off welfare and rape women like they do in Europe.

>Undocumented kids

Someone is doing the raping!

jews have no shame.

Motherfucker made social life unberable at a global scale, and now he wants me to read.

Fuck him sideways.

i thought this fsggot had already joined the chinks? isnt he living in china now?

Even his gay facebook post is only a fake immitation of what a real leftist would write. The platitudes are too obvious, he's just going through the motions. Is it possible he's really eyeing a move into the political sphere?

>jew in walled complex with bodyguards tells people they don't need walls

I'm getting quite sick of these Buzzfeed-esque titles on all the liberal leaning articles.

>X DESTROYS Y

>X COMPLETELY BLOWS Y OUT OF THE WATER.

It's the biggest fucking circlejerk trend I've seen, I swear.

Bring us your tired poorfags expired with the construction of the welfare state.

The USA isn't a nation of immigrants; it's a nation of laws. The fact that it's a nation into which lots of people immigrated doesn't change that.

That looks like a horror movie. As if the Jews are going to make Goyim stew out of Amerika.

>We should also keep our doors open to refugees.
>Number of refugees he had opened doors; 0

Every, single, time.

> the best students were undocumented
> so let's take them and keep them from improving their home country

>we are a nation of immigrants
So fucking sick of this lie.

I don't see the problem

He just says there are some things he obviously doesn't agree with, as a liberal, but goes on to acknowledge Trump has done or has promised to do things that he agrees with and thinks is good.

>facebook

what is this, 2007?

what he really means is please don't cut off my resource of cheap IT labor.

Also they are acting like this is forever when it was clearly stated it was for a period of so many days until they can get better processes in place.

Fucking libshits better build a time machine and go back to 2008 so fema can save you from this flood of tears.

>muh chink wife

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act

I genuinely hate him. He's such an awkward dork too. There is nothing even remotely likeable about the guy. I hope he starts something with Trump so he can be publicly destroyed and humiliated.

>says all this
>resorts to outright *buying* all houses adjacent to his house so nobody can see him and he can separate himself from the masses he purports to speak for
>builds a wall around his *other* house, willing to force natives off their land through constantly taking them to court again and again until they give in
>is the most famous, hypocritical cunt on earth

>mark zuckerberg

Fuck off shilling for this cunt on here.

(((Blah blah blah blah)))

I agree. If he wasn't wealthy, he wouldn't be able to naturally command attention. He has almost nothing interesting or profound to say. Contrast him with Peter Thiel. Thiel, who is also awkward btw, could go broke on bad investments tomorrow and still be able to command in the attention of a lecture hall. People listen to Zuckerberg because he has facebook, and for no other reason. They probably pegged him as the successor globalist technocrat mouthpiece when Bill Gates inevitably dies.

He is totally running in 2020.
And he'll use Facebook to win.

Yeah I don't understand how these things aren't blatantly obvious to normalfags

>He is totally running in 2020.
>And he'll use Facebook to win.
People will literally vote for facebook. No cares about any policies or whatever else. They will vote for facebook.

This nigger doesn't give a shit about illegals he's far too close minded for that, he probably just wants diversity bucks and PR.

Also your ancestors immigrated to the US on the will of the founders, they are the only ones with claims to their country NOT FUCKING NEO-COLONIAL SCUM LIKE YOU

Yeah, nothing against awkward people, I'm a bit awkward myself sometimes. Zuckerberg is something else though. He's no good at all, I'm sure of that, a real piece of shit. I loved that bit MDE did on him, watch it if you haven't seen it.

And yeah, you're right, he's just a puppet mouthpiece anyway. I'm pretty convinced the whole idea of Facebook was created and continues to be run by intelligence agencies anyway.

Funny... up until 1965, America was known as a "nation of poineers".

What flipped this??

youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg

every country is a nation of immigrants you goddamn doofuses, it just depends on how far you go back. it's the weakest reasoning for anything bordering on logical fallacy.

>mark zuckerburg DESTROYS indigenous Hawaiian land claims

You lot reeeeeee about "fake news" now?

Just wait.

this is the same Jew who is trying to take land ownership from native Hawaiians, right?

tldr

facebook is hostile to hooman life

>Rich fuck wants some more poor brown immigrants to do his gardening

OK well, I mean well meme'd, but this is actually a pretty fair and balanced statement that both identifies things he doesn't like with King Trump's current policy, as well as what he does like.

Regardless of what he thinks of trump, cuckerburg is one of the most disgusting human beings on this earth. Fuck him and fuck everything he loves.

>refugees from countries that are full of radicalized retards
>refugees from countries that are full of meek krauts and slavshits
>the same

>M-my wife is Asian

He's a literal Billionaire and he can't even get high grade pussy. He's that beta.

Skypes gonna skype

No a land of immigrants!

GOD DAMN IT!Q!!!!

At no fucking point ever did the amount of immigrants outnumber the actual born citizens.

What the fuck is wrong with the left.

>the head of facebook overtly opposes the president of the USA

>facebook remains neutral and doesn't block pro-Trump posts in the newsfeed

What a time to be alive

>mark JEWberg
Kek

He Jewed the real creators of Facebook and gives information he gathers from facebook about people to the government.

He's the worst kind of fucking Jew. We should start a campaign that guilt trips these celebrities and businessman to start bringing refugees into their private island's.

How many terrorists have come from the countries banned? How many from those not banned?

I've read that refugee vetting already prioritized women, children and the elderly. Very few single men.

Did something change drastically in 2016 to warrant a total review? Vetting also took 24 months for these refugees.

>lets take the intelligent people from other countries to benefit (((ours)))

>Brain drain doesn't matter in a unified globalist world

World would be better without Facebook Zuckerbergerstein.

he should be the first one by setting the example and destroying walls around his hawai villa

tldr

zuckenberg have to go back.

>le melting pot meme
no

The Mafia doesn't import shitskins to undermine the demographics of the neighborhood.

>Paying incompetent Indians 120k salary to take cs jobs away from white male
>Pushing housing prices so high no U.S. Citizen can afford to buy homes in Bay Area
>Chinks and Indian iT couples buy up all properties and UPS stores
>They charge $2 for a 2" tape if you forgot to tape your box shut

EFF YOU ZUCKIE.

Says the Juden that builds a wall on his and others properties in Hawaii, a state that resents outsiders and he's reinforcing that resentment by acting like a fuckin haole...
Fuckin ho'o Haole

>currently the target of a class action lawsuit for building a wall around (((his))) property in Hawaii

Hypocrite.

>undocumented

That's where I stopped reading.

I was willing to listen to his point. I think there is a point to be made that not all immigrants should be scapegoated as terrorists.

But as soon as you come up with some newspeak to try and excuse CRIMINALS, I will no longer listen to you.

JEW PUSHES WHITE GENOCIDE

MORE AT 11

Kek says he will run in 2020 and win.

No more cheap foreign labor for my spy tool? Trump racist

Man builds wall around his land in Hawaii and forcing buys land from natives who didn't know they owned it so he can expand further.

Then talks shit about man who builds wall around country and wants to keep immigrants out.

Nothing to see here.

what does that have to do with anything?

terrorism is a muslim thing, not a country thing

He wants cheap labor. That's it

Blah blahblah we did it in the past too so we should let them all in blah blah l
Blah

Cuckerberg's wife doesn't respect him

>Chinese/Vietnamese wife

Literally the two most trash Asian types.

Or we could do it president trumps way zuckerjew and expose the pandering leftists so we can deport them too

Trusting (((zuckerberg)))
Never had an FB never will.
Fucking skypes.

>let people from other countries in!
>but don't help your city that's been without clean water for almost 3 years!

Huh, really makes you think