The Gates of Hell are prevailing

huffingtonpost.com/entry/syrian-refugee-detained-after-normandy-church-attack_us_579b5799e4b0693164c0d0b3

Pope Francis, bastion of infallibility, has spoken! What say you, Racist Sup Forumstards?

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/10/13/pope-francis-you-cant-defend-christianity-by-being-against-refugees-and-other-religions/
onepeterfive.com/pope-francis-reported-words-might-go-history-split-church/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/syrian-refugee-detained-after-normandy-church-attack_us_579b5799e4b0693164c0d0b3
youtube.com/watch?v=VVVh2vdhDeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=saQaDtD6Xy8
youtube.com/watch?v=mG7yUZTmQRg
youtube.com/watch?v=QJT2F83-rO8
youtube.com/watch?v=7FPxCtCNcoE
youtube.com/watch?v=8Tk6qjD2oRA
youtube.com/watch?v=Mbt6r8Zq1eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jBwvPX2uSlE
youtube.com/watch?v=n29iM7dOStc
youtube.com/watch?v=12RJXxwSngk
youtube.com/watch?v=flD50m22ETs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be Catholic
>be Cucked
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/10/13/pope-francis-you-cant-defend-christianity-by-being-against-refugees-and-other-religions/

Archive or nothing. Not giving clicks to HuffPo. Sage.

Sauce on perfection.

>Francis
>France
>French
>Pope wears all white

Cheese eating surrender monkey!

I once fucked a 6'1" model with the hottest face and body ever.

Men she had the best feet I've ever seen. Best footjob ever.

..... Taylor Swift

>not understanding what papal infallibility is
Into the trash it goes.

.... try again

Karlie Kloss, if she had a good brain she'd be 11/10

Well I'll be...

Thanks, m8

He's infallible ex cathedra, Moron.
It's the kind of authority that got used twice in history.
Also how's that You never trust msm when it talks about anything but You allways trust it when it talks about the Pope?

Because Francis is a vehicle for the destruction of the West.

Since when was 'Catholic Herald" the msm?

Being Catholic is suffering.
I haven't gone to church because I don't like what this pope is leading us. The only thing I regret about this is not receiving communion.

What are those cut marks on her thigh just below the panties? Is Taylor cutting herself?

>(((pope)))

rabbi, plz

Find a traditional chapel and the traditional mass. None of that New mass b.s., Neo- Catholic crap.

The church is the body of Christ. It is following him in his betrayal, humiliation, crucifixion, and apparent death. Then glorious resurrection.
We're beyond the humiliation part. Francis is the pope we deserve: completely unfaithful. He is adopting protestant suppositions.

In many ways he is a blessing in disguise. His radical behaviour is waking up those who never saw an issue in the church after the second Vatican council.

>Francis: “It is not to be excluded that I will enter history as the one who split the Catholic Church."
> tfw antipope
onepeterfive.com/pope-francis-reported-words-might-go-history-split-church/

>stretchmarks
>perfection

Lutheran detected

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/syrian-refugee-detained-after-normandy-church-attack_us_579b5799e4b0693164c0d0b3
>Pope Francis, bastion of infallibility, has spoken! What say you, Racist Sup Forumstards?

07/29/2016

The pope is only infallible when speaking ex cathedra

You being a pathetic pig ignorant protestant cultist would not know this.

I actually hope so. The modern Catholic church is: "Dude, do you think aliens have a social construct of gender like us?"

Protestants should love the Francis.
He's liberalizing divorce and "remarriage". He's Lutheranizing the doctrine in relation to liturgy and reception of holy communion. He's down with ecumenism, a protestant invention. He put a statue of the arch heretic Luther in Vatican.

It's a disorientation. The pseudo-Catholics will follow Francis the antipope while the faithful go underground.
New Arian crisis.

Am I?

Perhaps I baited POLs Catholics into giving me answers I sought regarding the faith.

I have given serious considering to joining the faith, but I cannot get past these Francis shenanigans.

>no ass
>no tits
>perfection
Though I still would.

#notmypope

anti-pope when?

The four cardinals put forth the dubia regarding Amoris Laetitia and it's heretical implications.
Because he refuses to formally answer, there will be a correction. This is the first step in informing the church officially that we have an obstinate, formal heretic on our hands. This will lead to sedevacante, or Benedict is true pope. Remember, he still wears the white because "They had no more cardinal clothes". Yeah.

The church isn't broken on bad pipes. We've had many. The faith went along just fine. If you're looking for resources that help explain the crisis, ask and you shall receive.
I'll have to hop on a pc, though.

Consider this me asking for the resources, user.

Ok. One moment.

Fr. Hesse (canon lawyer) on papal infallibility
youtube.com/watch?v=VVVh2vdhDeQ

The French Revolution & Vatican II
youtube.com/watch?v=saQaDtD6Xy8

Vatican II - Christopher Ferrara
youtube.com/watch?v=mG7yUZTmQRg

Vatican II - Michael Davies
youtube.com/watch?v=QJT2F83-rO8

Catholic Tradition, Ever Ancient, Ever New
youtube.com/watch?v=7FPxCtCNcoE

Christopher Ferrara - Liberty, the God that Failed
youtube.com/watch?v=8Tk6qjD2oRA
(excellent book--or should I say tome--btw)

The Fiction of a Religiously Neutral State - Ferrara
youtube.com/watch?v=Mbt6r8Zq1eQ

Michael Davies - The Liturgy Divided
youtube.com/watch?v=jBwvPX2uSlE

The Church In America - Davies
youtube.com/watch?v=n29iM7dOStc

French Revolution, The Reign of Terror - Davies
youtube.com/watch?v=12RJXxwSngk

They Died for the Mass
youtube.com/watch?v=flD50m22ETs

I included non-exclusive VII talks because these others get to the root of the problem of modern society and the disorientation of the hierarchy, influenced by the disorientation of the Council.

Why is it so, that when taylor swift dresses like pic related, she doesn't look like a whore, even thought she is dressed like one..