Trump is disgusting

>"On U.S. soil between 1975 and 2015, foreign nationals from those seven countries [have] killed zero Americans."

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/MuslimBan?src=tren
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Cole_bombing
youtube.com/watch?v=QBWOXasmEmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what a xenomorphic world we are living in

good let's keep it that way.

>The only thing that matters when you make safety decisions is death count

kys faggot

salty as salty sea

twitter.com/hashtag/MuslimBan?src=tren

>first name i can't pronounce
>last name looks like hussein

Into the trash his opinion goes.

>foreign nationals from those seven countries

Oh wow, so what about kids of foreign nationals from these shitholes?
Or naturalized citizens?

Europe has this problem and playing the "nuh uh we changed the designation!" game doesn't garner you shit, fuck you, fuck The Guardian and fuck your entire anti fact narrative.

Fuck Gary Kasparov, too.

Murtaza is not very rare muslim name in Russia. I remeber the president of baskhortosta respublic was Murtaza Rahimov

>"On U.S. soil between May and June of 1975, September and October 1983 and 12th of August to 14th of August 2015, foreign nationals from those seven countries [have] killed zero Americans."

Hewillnotdivideus

OY VEY

so true! (not)

damn, do they know how many % of muslims supports sharia law? beat their women? against abortion and gays? would support jihad?

sometimes i wish a had a twitter account with little farm of bots to gain likes and retweets, so i could oppose libs

hmmmmmmm

>create shit in one country
>try to export it to another and demand they take care of you
>there are billions of others who would keep doing it

See, because I understand resources are finite I can see why this is stupid.

Also, the fact that "journalists" picked up that kids dead corpse and moved it to somewhere they could get better photos shows they should be thrown into the sea for being such absolute fucking scum.

Sudanese have killed zero Americans? You sure about that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Cole_bombing

hmmmmmmm

>on US soil
weasel words from the left

All soil is US soil

>hmmmmmmm
The part about killing apostates and infidels is a mistranslation. ISIS are reading it wrong.

just reverse the images and he flips sides lol

>"out of context Koran quotes".

The book asks to be taken literally and informs the reader if there's any incompatible statements what's written later takes precedent.

So it's actually pretty easy to get.

It also says to follow Muhammad's example.

Muhammad was a bloodthirsty maniac. This is well documented.

>reliance of the traveller
If you source that book, there's no out of context bad translation argument. That's the sanctioned Saudi Arabian sponsored english translation and explanation. Its a religion of terror, war, and rape.

>xenomorphic

Keked

Whlie Mossad killed 3,000

Uh, Somalis are reeking havoc in Detroit.

What about suicide bombing in beirut?

Yeah, I will be remembered, and I will be alive to remember.
My greatgreatgreatgrandchidren will also be alive.
Good luck with Jihad

Annual Holohoax day? Again? Every fucking month there is a holohoax day

>lets us in your country to take advantage of you and kill you or our children will kill you

>ban immigrants from non-countries like Sudan, Somalia, and Yemen
>allow immigration from top Al-Qaeda recruiters like Saudi Arabia and Egypt
>pure (((coincidence))) that Trump has massive real estate deals and interests to defend in all of the middle eastern countries that don't have immigration

kek I'm going to be laughing for 4 years at Sup Forums's Stockholm Syndrome defending Trump's obviously self-serving business decisions in office and pretending they're somehow supposed to help the country

>"On U.S. soil between 1975 and 2015, foreign nationals from those seven countries [have] killed zero Americans."

Good. Now they can make sure it stays that way.

Yeah, but it's 2017. He left out 2 years, I wonder what happened

>have a well that you get water from
>been drinking from it your entire life
>have an enemy that says he will poison the well
>whatever, I've never had any problems drinking that water before, why should I stop now?

daily reminder

Nice the villains are never forgotten. But "heroes" usually are

>Jimmy carter bans Iranians from coming because of hostage crisis and other things
>trump TEMPORARILY bans migrants for 120 days because isis runs people over with trucks, shoots up concerts, flame cages, beheading, etc
>"WTF RACIST."

I'm tired.

ITS ABOUT VERIFICATION AND FOREIGN GOVERNMENT COOPERATION

> muh twitter posts

not a fucking arguement

We celebrate it in April but the UN celebrates it in January.

TWITTER SCREENSHOT THREADS SHOULD BE BANNED

>TWITTER SCREENSHOT THREADS SHOULD BE BANNED

Get the fuck back into your shithole country MURTAZA if you are against the wests best interests. Fucking muzzie

He really needs to add fucking Saudi Arabia, not gonna lie

it sounds like a threat

>Jesus AKBARR!

fucking kek

why senpai

Dear faggot,

My house my rules.

Sincerely,
America

WE DO NOT WANT YOU HERE. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

Sweet I get to be in a children's book!

Only winners get to write the history books, Ali.

ahahahahahahahahahaha

Lol coming from a pro abortion faggot

>we're so mentally unhinged we'll blow ourselves up in a mall if you don't let us into your country

not if you bomb the shit out of them

Its easier to sleep with many criminals barred from our country

>Hmm ban Egypt who is a MNNA and push them towards letting Russia build a base there

I do agree with banning SA though. Also Azerbaijan should have been banned. Others can be explained. Not just "Muh trump conflict of interest". If you don't know why Turkey or Egypt wasn't banned they shouldn't even work for a news organization.

>Muslims have children's books

>Mistranslated
>Out of context
>Fake scriptures

What fucking part is true? That it's a book about a guy name Mohammad?

Underrated

When did inmigrate to usa become a right of all global citizens?

The Pew study is one of the most disturbing things to be because Pew is considered extremely unbiased, so it is safe to take those results at face value.

Some of those numbers are so absurdly disturbing that I don't know how anyone on the Left can with a straight face say Islam is compatible with post-Enlightenment Western values.

1000 shitskin lives are not worth one Anglo fingernail

That will only happen if the muslims remain here. But they're all being kicked out. Maybe they'll be taught that in some muslim country.

Still don't want them in our country. Regardless of the truth of the statistic, I think the measure is wholly positive.

Better angle?

Egypt is the least consistent US ally in the region, and that's saying something

Also I thought Russia were our friends now and that we were going to let them take care of flak in the region, what's the problem?

Who thinks this sounds smart? The liberal snobbery is really falling in quality quickly. In the past they always threw a few buzz words in. People like this are the type of people that think being against Islam is racist.

>bottom post

racist, sexist, cisphobic much?

The part that says Islam is a religion of peace, you bigot.

They give the books to children as a sort of engagement ring.

kek

thx for tracking those tweets.
But why are u so butmad?

Isnt it a nice world we are living in?

Off the top of my head I can think of three different Somalian attacks in the United States in the past year and a half, now they weren't foreign nationals because they were "refugees" but if we go around giving them citizenship and saying they are refugees that easily it will skew those statistics.

>self-serving business decisions in office

you do know most politicians do this and have been since before the railroads were diverted through certain towns?

All they've ever done is call it unreliable and then turn around and use a study from them that goes in their favor for a completely different subject. Other responses I've gotten from showing it have been "I don't have time to look at that", "we'll that's not everything", and "all aren't bad" while trying to argue their point and providing absolutely no follow up thoughts or facts.

>40 years to kill just one fucking burger
>can`t do even this shit

oh, what a bunch of useless pussies

Reminder that Sanders would have done a lot more to stop mass immigration and his arguments made much more sense, meaning that even SJWs would have been onboard: youtube.com/watch?v=QBWOXasmEmA

Fucking This

>THEY HAVEN'T KILLED ANYONE RACISTS!
>on US soil

hehe

if create that easy terrorists, just by "dont want to have them" then it is bette to perceive them as enemies from now on.

Neck break?

Why didn't they bring up 2016?

Why not bring up countries outside of America?

>if you don't support us we'll use or control of the education system to demonize you

its anudah shoah

Figures as much. Anecdotally I've also heard stories of people working in German refugee camps where volunteer workers hear the refugees talk shit in Arabic or other dialects about Germany and Europe and how they are going to take over. But when these refugees work with the volunteers, they go meek and mild.

As an aside, there are refugees from other countries that actually deserve and respect the opportunity to come to the US. But the Left doesn't give two shits and fuck about them.

the people who call it a muslim ban are the ones not knowing the difference

Why? Trump knows they had nothing to do with 9/11. IT WAS THE FUCKING JEWS. This is just a lead in to revealing the truth

>captcha: calle road

dono

as long kebab is removed i dont care

Hey OP

let's not give them the chance! yay trump. goddamn these leftists straight to hell.