It's official: The Eternal Ones strike again

youtube.com/watch?v=ywmd8kR-AmI

Who called it?

>if you white people use identity politics you'll win
>don't use identity politics

Nu-Sup Forums is the reason this fucking kike is famous, I fucking hate every single thing about nu-Sup Forums, and these pseudo-intellectuals that were sprung up by nu-Sup Forums and /r/The_Donald are the worst thing about it, you fucking faggots ruined this board and only now you see that these pseudo-intellectual kikes were only supporting you for the shekels, that you stupid good goyim nu-Sup Forums faggots gave to them. You made your bed, now lie in it.

Milo's right though. You'd have be Bernie tier immature to think it's an actual answer.

if we win, we lose

if there were no marxist jews in media and hollywood, and were alt jews like milo instead, there would be no need for pol

Yep. It came about as a result of Milo incessantly going on and on about Sup Forums and Pepe to normies during his college tour that he did only to accumulate shekels.

Media picked up on it, started publishing articles about Sup Forums and the rest is history.

>Milo is Trudeau

Not even that surprising.

Like, 75% of us, breh.

He even insinuates that race is just skin color.

Jesus christ, how did people even let this kike get to the position he's in today?

>the guy who makes himself into a willing BLACKED star doesn't want white nationalism

Whoa

What a surprise a fag,kike is trying to control the opposition

Who wore it better?

Reddit plebs and basic bitch "conservative" Libertarians flocked to him. All weak people actively seek leaders, and Libertarians are weak people.

Always do the opposite of what a greek/jew/white says.

Side-note
It is hypocritical of him to advocate against white nationalism while he supports israeli nationalism ( which is based on ethnicity and religion)

Its not the first time he displays a lack of intellectual honesty.

The worst thing you can do to Milo and Biasedbart is to ignore them.
Ignore and laugh at their ramblings.
Free sage, I wish his interns would stop spamming threads with him and stealing content from this board.

Starting to make sense why he never shelled out a single dollar of the $100,000 that was donated to his "White Privilege" college fund for underprivileged white kids.

That dude's lifestyle, attitude, beliefs, clothing, haircut, everything about him is disgusting.

Trumpfags run everything

What the shit is he wearing?

I fuck mature butts but even I am offended by this glitter shit.

Based Milo,

I love this guy.

Anyway, he's right.

We should keep our western culture but there's nothing wrong with race mixing.

Racemixing combined with civic nationalism is the ultimate pill.
>you have the mathematical and puzzle solving mind of an east asia
>you have the psysical strngh and speed of a nigger
>you have the courage and wise mind of a white man
>you have the money making mind of an anglo
>you have the tactics of a jew

All combined into one with western culture.

>We should keep our western culture but there's nothing wrong with race mixing.

Brockposting shill plz go.

He's right. Authoritarian civic nationalism is the future of America, whether we like it or not.

In all honesty, he's right.

go have a shower with your gay (((friend)))

sounds like you wanna live in Brazil

>jewish
>sodomite
opinion on white nationalism doesn't matter
this is what controlled op looks like

He looks like he has aids.

Whatever. He's not going to fundamentally change OUR viewpoints. He's useful for moving people closer.

milo hasnt been relevant since he was kicked off twitter

Which is exactly why you can never let you guard down around these people. They control the opposition.

In reality you get:

>a people with no real identity
>people with no sense of pride
>the people themselves can be replaced by anyone, they are not regarded as special, they are simply replaceable cogs in a machine that pays taxes to the state
>people are entirely demoralized
>government can change policy to anything over time since it fundamentally doesn't have a single dogma it must ultimately protect.

A nation is no longer a nation without a single protected ethnic majority.

>faggot that fucks black people says white nationalism is bad
he just wants that black cock

""""""""""""""""White"""""""""""""""""""

I am barely active on nu/pol/ these days. when I can't even post a smug Nazi anime without getting called out by 5 different IDs I have to realize the refugee crisis is at maximum overload.

Wake me up when Summer ends.

course this faggot would spew that line he fucks niggers

Much like every american black will chimp out at some point, every jew will eventually jew. it may take awhile, but it's inevitable. it's their nature.

>Nu-Sup Forums

Sup Forums actually.

Race mixing is exactly what brought us into the mess we are in today.
Race mixing weakens cultural virtues and ideals because people are conflicted due to their mixed nature.
A weak culture is easily susceptible to be penetrated by Marxism and other bullshit.
You can't just stop at civic nationalism, because people go "why stop here? Let's see how far this route takes us," then you destroy everything your ancestors have built up in the last 300 years and you're back ground zero.

He's literally larping as a white guy.

He's right.

He's just mad Greeks aren't white

>Worshipping a faggot
You should all feel ashamed of yourselves.

No, you have a nation of western culture that spreads around the world, or at least makes an influence.

Your argument is: Suffer your people being brutalized, raped and murdered in the off chance that we can red pill the savages before it's too late

or

Just fight fire with fire and have a 100% guaranteed win.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

pic related is Cassandra Fairbanks on twitter. She was BLM before she realized Trump was winning and is now one of the most vocal alt-light members. This is how fooled you retards are.

He's a gay, coalburning, Jew. What did y'all expect?

what spreading or influence if at the end were all saem?

But isn't race and sub-cultures the thing that creates divide and conquer?

All you need is one western culture.

"Western culture" is subversive degenerate trash that leads to nothing but self loathing and demographic decline.

oy vey

-you- are degenerate trash, and your entire "jew" brood. thy holocaust waits.

A faggot kike who fucks niggers isn't our guy? Wow what a shock.

he is right though. judge someone by their actions not by their colour, it's that simple.

not stormfront so dont care

milo is a trojan horse

He's right though.
Germans and Poles aren't equal to me just because they're white and I shouldn't have to accept them into my nation.

>judge someone by their actions

>t. angloid scum

And the tiny penis of a m*slim.

Oh look, a little upset kike.
Pop music, hollywood, and main stream media are all disgusting trash. They are nothing to be proud of. Wanton consumerism and personal debt are not things to be applauded. Spiritually dead hedonistic atheists who elect to never raise a family so they can perpetually live as responsibility free adult children is not the crowning jewel of a society.

Yet those very things are what comprises "western culture."

Neither should eurotrash move here and expect to be equal to me.

t. milo

what are you on about people are throwing a tantrum over his new upcoming book

top fucking kek at that cartoon frog from Boys Club being unironically treated like a swastika

I don't know why this triggers anyone. Ethnonationalism is supported by basically nobody but Internet larpers.

>shilling milo

Not true paki scum. Niggers have median iq of 85. Regress towards the mean and Idiocracy is our future. White people have a right to exist. The whole world doesn't need to look like Africa

He looks like he is about to P0Zsome negZ in that cover.

what a fag.

>Jewish kike pretending to be a Catholic
>White nationalism is bad goy

Why are all you foreign fucks for civic nationalism. If you had all the niggers a spics our country does you would think otherwise

If you call him white he becomes a greek jew. If you call him jewish he turns white catholic. He's a snake LARPing as a white man.

edgy. go back to where you came from, stormweenie.

left wing shitlibs love the idea of whites being replaced because they've been programmed to hate themselves.
Media and education feed whites a steady diet of guilt while simultaneously assailing them by telling them they have no real culture of their own.
Jews hate gentiles. Its why all organizations and institutions with Jews in positions of power will take anti white stances.

It's because they have state funded television. You have to buy a fucking license to even watch TV for fucks sake in the UK.

They pay to be indoctrinated by their government. The BBC show "Once Upon a Time" has a black Merlin for fuck's sake.

i said fucks sake way too many times there

Pro tip those people posting here are real people too

A black merlin ;) its almost like they shoehorn colored people into as many roles as possible

shamefur dirspray

He's right. Wehraboos are a cancer because they can't keep their autism under control.

>Yeah, immigration is bad HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THAT IT'S THE FAULT OF THE KIKES I HAVE THIS GREAT LITERATURE YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT FROM JOSEPH GOEBBELS IT'LL ANSWER EVERYTHING 1488 RAHOWA NOW DAY OF THE ROPE IS COMING

1 post by this id.

It is application of Marxist Critical Theory.
Attack all institutions and things held sacred by a people. Relentlessly demoralize a people by trying to take away their identity. At the same time we have all these Jews promoting race mixing, and all the brain washed cucks defend it.

Do you guys think it's aids?

>Nobody likes my Nazi LARPing
The problem with you fags is that you have no idea how to slowly and subtly indoctrinate people. You think that all you have to do is yell "DER JUDEN" and people will be converted.

It's fucking nuts. There plenty of opportunities to write roles for blacks without appropriating other culture's stories. Hell, they could have done an Urban fantasy and just had a black guy who was good at magic and no one would have cared. But no, they have to take mythical, historical, and nostalgic stuff and "diversify" the shit out of it.

The only black man that is allowed to be inserted into everything is Morgan Freeman.

yeah. poor milo.

Lmao get a fucking load of this retard.

it. Allum Bokhari