#NoDoorsNoBorders

Start a hash tag encouraging people to remove or leave open their front door as a protest against disallowing refugees into the country.

Encourage people to think of strangers coming into their home as refugees, to put up with the cold air blowing in because it's easier than being a refugee on a boat, etc.

I am no skill. It's up to you anons, goodluck! Godspeed.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ProjectNatural0/status/825391262601715713
twitter.com/ProjectNatural0/status/825391621135007744
newsweek.com/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-wall-hawaii-protest-549068
temp-mail.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Could work

This is good..
Bump

Please make this happen.

Start tweeting it and hopefully some jew celebrity will pick it up

Bump for potential

I approve of this. Let those libs who moved to inner cities like Oakland and Bay View districts in the Bay Area know this, nigger housing projects few blocks away.

this could be interesting

>not allowing refugees in your house
>not giving them your hard earned money so they can feel comfy
>not letting them fuck your wife and daughter
>not changing your religion so you don't offend them

jesus some people are racist

Hahahaha this is brilliant

Sounds like it could take off, but we would need some kind of unifying aesthetic like we had with the #DraftOurDaughters caper. Maybe some Sup Forumslack with relevant skills could draft up some ideas.

On it
twitter.com/ProjectNatural0/status/825391262601715713

i think it has potential either way and perhaps more so if we do it deliberately to fail

if you think about it, what could be more amusing than getting these fucking idiots to admit they are opposed to letting strangers into their home

FIxed it!
twitter.com/ProjectNatural0/status/825391621135007744

I'm with you in spirit. I don't have Twitter but this is genius

This is good. Im bumping for interest though I have nothing to contribute.

this

This may result in mass redpills in specific geographic areas with specific demographic compositions.

I am the king of pol. I approve. Go forth.

You're the king of niggers.

Ebin

I don't have social media presence but this is an excellent idea so bump

If it catches on you let HoodTwitter thugs know about it

"Siri, where is the nearest #NoDoorsNoBorders"

Have this bump OP

veri noice !!

Thick oven dodgers

I am.

You're a fool.

Zuckenberg is racist and sould be called on it.
newsweek.com/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-wall-hawaii-protest-549068
#NoDoorsNoBorders

So where do we start? Should we draft up some images with the hashtag?

That's usually the best approach. Sup Forums is excellent at propaganda.

BUMP

Maybe suggest only stray kittens will be coming inside, use pics of kittens running into houses

This would work well in the spring when they wont want it closed due to the weather.

Maybe its worth waiting a few months?

posting this on a public forum kills it before it begins u fuggin dummies

Gonna give you a bump, great idea

bump for interest

Draft our daughters worked

name pls

I'm in. So lets discuss the main concept.
I will make photoshopped doors based on it.

We need all the autism we can get.

The beauty of this idea is that it will work for good reasons anyway. First - it will rapidly increase black crimes, second - it will make people more open for those who are near them.

I' ve unpacking the photoshop. Any ideas of tags? any good pictures.
Also, I need good fonts for that psy-op and post spellcheck. Or just give me your text.

BUMP

How about we use the tag #OpenDoors instead? It's shorter, which is good for Twitter's character limits.

For fonts, how about just Arial or another sans sarrif font?

For pictures, I think just some open doors pulled from google and Yandex is fine. Maybe run a filter over them so they look more Instagramish

As for text, just simple platitudes like "give me your tired, your poor..." or "we are all one race: the human race." or "build doors, not walls"

Maybe you should use an IRC or discord to discuss this, so not every normie ever can instantly see it and trace it back to us. As soon as they know it's from here they know it's fake.

Use some photo like this with the hashtag.
I'd suggest one from sweden.

Good idea, use some Multicultural pictures. Make it seem like they're all peaceful and nice.

Ok first 5 minute attempt

Cant wait!
Now my felony ass can break into your house to steal shit without breaking anything!
SIMPLE GRAB AND DASH NIGGAH!

this have potential

have a bump OP

I'll help with this osunds like fun

Bump for content

text color is way off, make the text bigger or a bolder version. i think for stuff like this you want to at least be able to read some of it when the image is not expanded.

Holy shit there's potential here

Have a bump OP. Good luck.

>text color is way off, make the text bigger or a bolder version. i think for stuff like this you want to at least be able to read some of it when the image is not expanded.
Good start, but what he said, it doesn't jump out at you at all.

I like this idea.

First one.
Discuss and ideas needed

This argument is so fucking retarded
>do you support having hospitals?
>"yes"
>OH MAYBE WE SHOULD TURN YOUR HOUSE INTO HOSPITAL HMM?? SINCE YOU LIKE HOSPTIALS AND HELPING SICK PEOPLE SO MUCH
Retarded stormweenies

>getting libshits raped
bump

The swjs will bite in deep with this one. They'll see how horrible it is

Cuckry, I like

Only 3 #NoDoorsNoBorders on twitter

2 bad libshit aren't that smart

>KEK confirms

I think #NoWallsNoDoors is better.
It draws them in first with the no walls bit which they are ideologically forced to agree with. This forces them to figure out why no doors is different, creating doubt in their beliefs regardless of whether they know it's a 9gag meme or not. Starting off "no doors" will more likely lead to automatic dismissal.

>claim to be a nice person who supports the govt forcing you by gun point to pay taxes to support refugees
>won't take them in your own home
get the fuck outta my face

KEK already confirmed

Leaving the house for work with an open heart and an open door.

#nodoorsnoborders

KEK IS HERE
TRIPS ALL AROUND

What color would look best? Also I have almost no fonts to chose from

Also I need a better line it has to be shorter and more to the point

>if you support something that means it has to take over your personal life and house too
You're a moron. And you still didn't answer my analogy. You support hospitals right? You want people to be taken care of right? Oh then turn you house into a hospital then! Let sick peoples stay with you!
What's the matter stormcuck, r u a le hypocrite?? XDDDD

The color is fine but the font looks like shit, use the one we used for #DraftOurDaughters or like Railway or something

IF YOU FUCK HEADS ARE TOO LAZY TO CREATE A TWITTER ACCOUNT JUST USE temp-mail.org/

IF WE DID #DRAFTOURDAUGHTERS WE CAN DO THIS

Work on it!

Also, fresh one
#LetThemIn

Shut up and do it, faggot. We need good slogans.

I always leave my door open. To encourage intruders.

Post original image and text. I will help

GIVE ME A LINK TO DRAFTOURDAUGHTERS THREADS, THERE WAS A LINK TO A FONTS THERE!

But user, it doesn't FEEL like essentially the same thing!

i tried

hue

Ironically, liberals that live in gated communities are the ones all in for refugees. Tell them to tear down their wall surrounding their McMansion.

Do we bave kek's blessing for this?

I hate been black

Try to use gradient, pal.
I made it this way

good one

Yep

We need more people generating phrases we can use for the pictures. Retarded stuff like "How can you open your heart when you've closed your doors?" or "Open minds need open doors".

Maybe something like "Diversity, not doors" or "cultural enrichment begins when you open your doors" (kek).

There have already been several instances of trips.

In order to get away from the evil white patriarchy, they should all move to predominately black neighborhoods while they're at it.

this

You're the king of kikes kys

Why do communists lock their doors if private property doesn't exist?

Thats the point

This is some dank meme magic right here. We have pleased Kek with our mayhem making.
S H A D I L A Y

immigration*
don't let spelling errors pass through, it makes it look like a fake

This is doable Id say
Bump for Trump

Love it

ree

That's not nearly enough. They need to take immigrants into their homes.

Why are people still adopting white babies when the woke thing to do is adopt a grown African man.

Change "illegal" to "undocumented peoples", don't want to tip them off.

How about somebody makes one using this image that just says "Don't lock me out. #OpenDoorsOpenBorders"

Just as a joke, we can have somebody make one of a gas chamber door with text that just says something along the lines of "Walls divide, but Doors kill"

- - - - - - REMINDER- - - - - - -

If you try to start a hashtag here do not use it in the textbox but to put it in an image instead because it will lead right back here.

google the hashtag RIGHT now and this thread is the only thing that comes up.

bumping,

this shit has potantial