What's the best thing you ever read on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.[an
youtube.com/watch?v=TT7fGcRtW5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my own posts

Moot deleting pol1.0

I pray the same happens to this nu version of this once decent board

My own top-teir dank ass shitposts

Get on my level faggots

Some prosecutor or public defender (I don't remember) explaining in detail why he preferred spics to niggers.

[spolier]its because we have (some) family values[/spoiler]

The original Tay Threads.
The Google translator of Nigger language.
Jebposting, Tedposting, Learning about Jared Taylor

>PA JUST WENT RED

I thought you were going to be talking about this article about how bad it is for a lawyer to work with niggers at first glance of your post lmao

also note the part where he says spics are overrepresented in child molestation charges

My diary.

When pol ordered airstrike on ISIS

Jonathan Rothschild+pizzagate=today
It's happening

This is pretty good:
>Whites are the most altruistic and heroic race. They would self-sacrifice in large numbers to help what they consider "their people"
>Jews are the cleverest race and they've been controlling white people for a long time
>Jews realized that white altruism has a weakness: whites can be controlled through guilt
>Jews created Christianity which, as Nietzsche explained, took down the Roman empire by making the powerful feel guilty and making the weak feel morally superior
>Jews been riding this train ever since
>Jews suspected the decline of Christianity due to science, so they created social justice programming
>Social justice programming requires non-white victims who have bad lives to shame whites into feeling guilty for supposedly making their lives bad (only whites are so altruistic that they would feel bad because another race sucks)
>that's pretty much where we are today
>whites are very masochistic and self-sacrificing, it's in the blood. they will sacrifice their women to muslims and feel good about because they're so brainwashed

this roach hate pasta.
>nuke turkroaches when?

"Bomb Mecca then build a pig farm on the remains"

Checked

Hmmm I had that one on my mind too. Maybe I'm mixing different sources.

Cant argue with those digits

this made me laugh pretty hard...

>those digits

based jap

Trump will win.

dollarydoos

The zimmerman trial threads

Found this gem on leftypol

tldr; Capitalism is the reason poo in loo is a meme apparently.

Requesting Haggispost

That was pretty sweet

I agree on Japs over here. You made it on top of r/Sup Forums of alltime. Reddit.com allhuakhbar

I unironically believe this post and want to figure out how to genetically engineer kangaroos to have thumbs

Yeah I know its copypasta

Even kikes in the Bible had those sanitary shovels, and that was cenutires BCE, those dumb shitters can't grasp sucha basic concept.

It's their lack of hygiene being innate.

6 is the number of man and his weknesses like greed, egoism, greed, egocentrism, fear, and i believe of this plane of existence in general, the material prison over which satan rules through exploiting our secrets. 666 is when you succumb to those desires and fears and let satan rule through you

Wether satan is a real enthity or just symbolic i dont know, but either way he is ruling this realm.

Pic related is some more symbolism, cant upload it normally because resolution gets dumbed down from the phone
media.[an 8 goes here]ch.net/file_store/2ba69ff506cd09bd4fa767f3d64c457f9de73e7cb7b25bbccdcdb5e937e88f74.png

>>>/reddit/

>best this on pol
>Post not pol

When baneposting slipped into reality.

The quick rundown on the Bogdanoffs.

Behead those that
[embed]
[embed]

fresh animated OC

"donald trump is the 45th president of the united states"

I don't have the ending for this one, but sill pretty gud.

I loved this one

Related

youtube.com/watch?v=TT7fGcRtW5c

Anyone know the video?

Here's the complete version

Thanks!

fpbp