IRAN TO BAN AMERICAN CITIZENS

CNN HAS JUST CONFIRMED THAT IRAN WILL BAN U.S CITIZENS FROM ENTERING ITS COUNTRY IN RESPONSE TO TRUMP'S IMMIGRATION CRACKDOWN

In all seriousness were entering the brink of global war

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
uncorneredmarket.com/american-travel-iran/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So less Americans will be killed needlessly?
wtf I love Trump now

Symbolic ban since nobody in their right minds would want to go to any of these Middle Eastern shitholes.

who the fuck even goes to Iran anyway?

ok who cares

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Lmao I'm sure Americans were beating on that door. What's next, North Korea will ban immigration from Europe?

Oh no, 12 people a year won't be able to go to a shithole and exchange intellectual information that they are going to throw away anyway...

American carpet fetishists BTFO

BLOW BACK IS A BITCH ISN'T IT TRUMP

FUCK THE AMERIKIKES

NNNNNOOOOOOOO HOW WILL WE CHANGE THE DEMOGRAPHICS OF IRAN WITH WHITE PEOPLE NOW!!!

>said no American ever. Meanwhile in the middle east on America...

And?

this, USA BTFO

Fuck now where am I supposed to go spend all my money? I guess I have to spend it here...

Don't threaten me with a good time, Iran!

AH AH AH AH

Who gives a shit about going to Iran anyway

source

>leaf

Iran has been irrelevant since Alexander the Great made their "God King" piss his pants & run at the mere sight of him

Even Persians don't want to live there, all the best ones moved to USA years ago

KILL THE AMERICAN DOGS

YANKEE IMPERIALISTS GO HOME

WHITU PIGGU GO HOME

Who the fuck wants to go there anyway ?

That's what happens in Fire Rooster year.

> 1 pump chump

Concern shill detected. Season your posts with sage.

Fuck. There go my vacation plans.

>US citizens not being allowed in Iran
>Iran
what the fuck is even in Iran

Oooooh noooo, that sucks.

Think of the countless American citizens who now can't enter this veritable utopia, this shining palace of dreams, this land of bounty and liberty. Whatever will they do...

>In all seriousness were entering the brink of global war

It's literally nothing

Oh no I can't go to a Muslim shithole whatever will I do

Lmfao, who gives a fuck it's Iran.

>...but but Hillary was going to start WW3

Fucking idiot Trump voters, may your death be slow and painful

it's a pretty beautiful country tbqh

Why would I want to go to a muslim country?

To bomb the shit out of them.

Good fences make good neighbors honestly. I wish the Iranians peace and prosperity and I really respect their decision.

Don't need permission for that.

>uncorneredmarket.com/american-travel-iran/
>Currently, about 1,000-1,500 Americans visit Iran each year.
It's almost fucking nothing, kek.

thats new zealand retard

OOOOHHHHHH NNNOOOOOOOO

HOW WILL AMERICANS RECOVER? THE AMAZING, TROPICAL AND BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY IRAN IS BANNING AMERICANS, IT'S HAPPENING LADS, WWIII SOON.

Lmao, it's fucking Iran.

kek this one's iran for sure

Ooohhh nooooo I wont be able to schedule my next vacation here.

And? Who else but certain Mudslimes would want to go to Iran?

Iranians?

iran fucking sucks anyways. stupid ass nuclear bomb producing fags who cucked obama so badly that israel is gonna get nuked in 10 years

Why isn't Pakistan on the list? Don't tell me its because their intelligence cooperates with us.

>IRAN TO BAN AMERICAN CITIZENS

How will America survive?

this.

>US citizens immigrating to Iran
>ever

So this affects about 8 people

Why would anyone even WANT to go to Iran anyway? It's literally equivalent, to a third world shithole.

OMG NO!
MY IRANIAN VACATION IS NOW RUINED!!
GODDAMNIT TRUMP!!!
I AM CRUZ MISSILE NOW!!!!

Ok then.....I guess because they have nukes?

Kek. The only americans who actually want to go to Iran are media and family members of Iranians.

there goes the sex vacations for the goat fuckers

Haha drumpfkins now you can't go to a hot sandy shithole with no alcohol where the most female flesh you'll see is some fucking hands lol I bet you regret your votes now

every fuckin time

libtards and future terrorists.

Women looking for brown dick.

>not going to India for that

Then you already know what to do if you want to win. Win for us leaf.

Why do so many countries suffer the delusion that we want to travel there?

Do they unironically think that this is some kind of major blow to us?

People making documentaries about life in Iran.

That's about it.

No one wants Indian men. They're even less desirable to women than Asian men.

GOOD who the fuck cares about the Middle East. We should nuke it too oblivion

That's runescape.

This is more of a business model than anything. Trump is banning people from entering the US which would make them in turn want to go even more, Iran gets wind of this and tries to imitate, people grow curious about what is in Iran and will want to enter the country.

Pretty much Eric Cartman's "You can't come!" tactic from the Cartmanland episode.

then not going to the caribbean or south america for that

Billions of Americans must be steaming now because of this right being taken from them kek

>tfw i won't be able to walk through the ruins of persepolis after purchasing a glorious carpet and saffron with my qt half persian gf

feels bad man

ITT:
>green card holders are American citizens

Embarrassing. They're legal permanent residents, not citizens. You niggers are uninformed on even the simplest facts.

I had a family member who wanted to fuck men from the Middle East. She was the epitome of a shortsighted, insecure woman, and she lived a life of bottom rung jobs and welfare in dirty apartments (or sometimes her car) with kids that she didn't have the finances to support, purely on account of her own repeated poor decisions, until her terrible health habits that she had close to two decades to fix finally did her in at a relatively young age (for death).

With freedom comes responsibility. I think that any western women who want to join that oppressive culture are broken, don't want to fix themselves, and like the idea of having neither freedom nor responsibility. In short, they're every bit as much of a problem for western society as the Muslims themselves.