Without peeking: How many of the 9/11 hijackers would have been prevented from coming to the US by Trump's immigration...

Without peeking: How many of the 9/11 hijackers would have been prevented from coming to the US by Trump's immigration ban?

Good. For extra credit, 18 of the 19 came from countries colored in yellow on the map above. What does the yellow represent?

100%

Saudis make sense, they're a huge business and strategic partner and we're hopelessly on their dick

but why did he omit Egypt?

c--countries that Trump has business dealings in?

Suez canal perhaps?

the hijackers weren't immigrants you colossal faggot

that's interesting you think Egypt is omitted-- we just stopped a few folks on a Cairo-NYC flight just now

For Extra extra credit - Which countries that are on the banned list have business ties with Trump. Which countries that have been excluded from the ban have business ties with Trump?

We need to expose Saudi and UAE funding of ISIS. If Trump finds out about this he will probably ban them too, I reckon he doesn't know or doesn't have enough evidence.

Eh, it's a first pass. Maybe we get the yellows with the next pass (and Afghanistan/Pakistan)

they were here on visas. trumps executive order blocks visas from those countries in red. under trump's plan 9/11 would have still gone off flawlessly.

saudi arabia is an isreali client state, and the house of saud are cryptojews.

They weren't egyptian nationals though...

Correct

>Trump: You're not immigrating, are you?
>Terrorist: No, I am only here to blow up skyscraper
>Trump: As long as you're not immigrating.

Why would you want to stop 9/11? That was the funniest event in the history

Not as funny as this

>get sold out by Trump in favor of his business dealings in his first week
>"I-i-i-i'm sure it's just an oversight that he'll correct shortly"

THICC

Jokes on you, I'm catalan, fuck Madrid

Nah, people jumping to their deaths because they didn't want to burn alive was objectively funnier.

You do realize that it is vetting, no a ban right? Also, Saudis fall into this category as well, so your map is a downright lie.

He started calling the Saudis out even before he started mentioning Soros.

Trump is just another puppet, Jews will win again.

None. Even if he banned all foreigners, the CIA and MOSSAD would have made it happen.

Enjoy never being independent, Andres

Would have been funnier if it was ETA instead of the CIA that did it.

Like I care
We haven't been independent ever and we still catalan
And even with all your state sponsored africanoid inmigration there are now more catalans than ever before

how does it feel when no one recognizes the independence of your "country"?

you would be outside the european union and your economy would be shit, dream on

9/11 being funny just sounds like a bad trolling attemp

so... congrats on having more native people from your own region in your own region? jesuschrist dude, you're retarded

>how does it feel when no one recognizes the independence of your "country"?
Why would they do it if we are not independent?
>you would be outside the european union and your economy would be shit, dream on
Spanish economy would go down the drain too and you know it
>9/11 being funny just sounds like a bad trolling attemp
you can't tell me you never laughed with a 9/11 meme

Thanks, we had it rough but we are still here

>Why would they do it if we are not independent?
You're not independent because not even a majority of catalans want to, and if they did, the rest of the countries simply wouldnt recognize it
>Spanish economy would go down the drain too and you know it
its kind of down the drain already, but thats debatable since we also put a lot of money in the autonomous comunities, and that's money from everyone in spain, not just catalonia
also, bussinessmen would rather settle here instead of in catalonia, simply because of the instability
>you can't tell me you never laughed with a 9/11 meme
memes being funny dont make the terrorist attack funny

How many people in the red come over here and are a net positive to the culture and economy of our country? How many are a negative?

The debate about terrorism is a deflection to evade the real reasoning here. They are useless drains and no good comes importing any of them here. If Trump used that reasoning though, you leftists would flip your shit even more than you are now, but that's why. Somalians have completely turned some areas into complete shitholes in a matter of a decade.

oil countries. trump isn't stupid enough to fuck with the petro-dollar.

All of them.

>no israel
All of them

>You're not independent because not even a majority of catalans want to, and if they did, the rest of the countries simply wouldnt recognize it
Then why are you so triggered when I didn't say a thing about it? Jesus, dude, relax.
Half the youth is commie, more muslims than in the islamic period, niggers and gypsies everywhere but still you can only think about catalonia.
You'd support a full mulsim black Spain as long as Catalonia was in it.

>let's ban them once they commit a terrorist attack!
Libtard logic

never in my entire life have i seen someone cucked this hard

>I need to tell my wife that big black cock isn't mine
>If she finds out she will probably stop sucking it
>I reckon she doesn't know or doesn't have enough evidence

>so desperate for money spend all my time shilling websites with non sensical bullshit

The screening is still massive from all middle eastern countries. The ban is just on those countries for now.

>Trump greenlights two pipelines
>spreads cheeks for Russia
>STILL needs to bow down and kiss the feet of the Saudi ""oil"" princes

What a fucking cuck

Stop living in the past. It's not important. What is important is America. What is important is western civilization. That is what trumps ban is defending.

Every single sand nigger that doesn't step into this country is a good thing.

Why does it matter?

This

Not really triggered by this just fucking mad at other things IRL
>You'd support a full mulsim black Spain as long as Catalonia was in it.
Not really, I'd help you put catalonian flags all over Spain without a second thought before seeing a black/commie/islamic Spain

>Turkey
NATO member
>Egypt
American puppet leader, they're America's bitch.
>Saudis
Oil

Not an argument

9/11 WAS A FALSE FLAG. USA GOVT ARE LIERS. OPEN YOUR EYES.

That's hilarious, he has so little integrity. Way to pay Soros back for that $160 million loan he gave him to build trump tower Chicago. And what about how the Prince of Saudi Arabia bought Trumps debt??? I guess trump will say and do anything for money.

What ban? Its a temporary halt you faggot

>I'd help you put catalonian flags all over Spain
But we don't want that, we've never want that.
I remind you that Pujol voted in favour of Aznar the first 4 years
And then what happen when PP got the majority?
They forget about it, total treason.
We just want to keep our language, we do have these retards that wanted to make 2 hours of spanish while 3 of catalan but these retards only had power because what PP does to catalan language in Mallorca or Valencia.
Independentism is just a tantrum but it is a rightful one to your betrayal.

I have no problem with you keeping your language
I wouldn't say independentism is a righful tantrum to our betrayal, specially since I didn't vote for PP and many other people are not responsible for what those idiots in power do.

It's like inmigration, I doubt the majority of people likes it when government allows massive amounts of muslims to enter the country and benefit from welfare
Ignorance is pretty rampant thought, and many will continue voting to stupid politicians

do you guys think there's more than one conspiracy behind the banning?

But Sup Forums told me that Trump wasn't a corporate shill and would make the country better for the common man???

After Greatest Ally and Saudi Arabia, Egypt is the US's greatest strategic ally in the region.

Fun fact; it receives the second most dollars of any country in the US aid programme, after Greatest Ally of course.