You can only respond to this thread if your country drives on the correct side (right) of the road

You can only respond to this thread if your country drives on the correct side (right) of the road

TB: the healthiest food of the fast.

I kinda want to eat that

>Changing gears with your right hand

>wastedcalories.jpg

I'd much rather have something made from scratch than that horse shit. Goes to a local baker or cuisine place. It might cost more, but is worth it. Or just cook it yourself.

Fresh bread and butter would be better than that.

Left is right, right is wrong

>changing gears

So if left is right, and right is wrong doesn't that make left wrong

I'm finally relevant!

>steering with your right hand

>CY+3
>Manual

I own a jap import and drive on the right side of the road. Best of both worlds.

Does daddy not let you in the front seat?

>You broke it.

I mean, for real now. Most people are right handed, yet in the weird countries people are forced to shift gears on the left. Retarded. It's really bad design.

Actually the correct side is the left, this originated from the brits riding their horses on the left side, because 90% of people are right handed, during battle it'd be easier to swing your sword. The left side of the road thing just carried over from that.

RX7 is so nice, what happened with the RX8, what the fuck were they thinking?

RX8 is a good car. Better handling, more practical, and almost just as fast as RX7.

because rotary engines are dead men walking every day the car is being used

>he dosent drive an automatic

The majority of the world drives on the correct side.
>inb4 metric

>and almost just as fast as RX7.
also has a million more other problems that took them forever to work out. Plus the third gen RX7 just has a really good look to it which I think is important.

RX7s didn't have that many issues as far as I know.

>rx8
>good car
>better handling
>almost just as fast as rx7
kekeroo fuckin leaf would like an upside down benis car. might as well drive miats and be a hair dresser

I've wanted to buy one for a while but most of the ones I find have blown engines at around 100k. They should make RX9 with a non-rotary engine.

>They should make RX9 with a non-rotary engine
FUCK NO

It wouldn't be the same, I miss mine pic related

EDGE IS BURNING
ENERGY

>ON THE FUCKING LEFT

What are you? A woman?