THEY WILL EAT UP ANYTHING

WOW BRAVO DONALD

>ban citizens from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen from seeking refugee status in the US

>other visas still allowed
>Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Qatar still allowed

REALLY MAKES you THINK

The ban from 7 Muslims nations is only for 90 days lmao. I assumed it would last for 8 years until the next president changes it

I know, we forgot to ban citizens from France.

Because Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Qatar don't have hoards of people leaving for free gibs.

>the media goes overboard decrying why he hasn't banned people from Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, reminding people that the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi and Pakistan helped out Bin Laden.

>tfw Trump "agrees" with the media and bans those countries too, now all muslim countries have travel bans.

>a mosque in every home
truly progressive

>Pakistanis are literally flocking to Germany and uk

This is true.

I know this thread might seem like one of those where you can get away with memes and non-sensical comments but it really is not.

The caps, green arrows and laughing girl are only there to attract Sup Forums's audience (uneducated males aged 13-30)

Thank god, I almost thought Wahhabi Islam advertised and diffused worldwide by Saudi Arabia was more dangerous than Iran. All while top officials in Pakistan and Qatar finance global jihad.

Nigger in the last 5 years we've either sent weapons, drone strikes, or special forces to literally every single one of those countries, excluding Iran.

Iran we just don't like because they're trying to expand their sphere of influence into those exact countries.

>overused proxy in use

CTR/CREW shill detected, season your posts with sage.

And here lads we see the classic French superiority complex, despite living in a country ravaged Islam. Fuck off

Cool fresh meme May I redirect you to reddit, twitter and youtube comments section?

I don't even understand what you're on about. Your shitposting is fucking shit.

Thats where all the refugees are coming from. Saudi Arabia is not sending any refugees.

it is (and always has been) until the new vetting process can be setup.

Indeed, Saudi Arabia is sending air planes into towers.

16 years ago. What would banning them do today.

Makes sense. The ban is only in place until proper vetting procedures can be set up.

Hes right the pakis are asshole and theyre still allowed

He will banned them too and you will come here crying lol

When are pakis getting the ban? Brand them a terrorist nation already and outsource the bombing to us we will happily do it

xd

Saudi Arabia is the source of the degeneracy in the Middle East.

Not anytime soon considering they seem happy with having double-faced nations like Pakistan (and Saudi Arabia) moving freely.
MAYBE if the US embassy in India gets bombed.

I'll inform RAW about that, kek