Has done more in one week than Obama did in eight years

>has done more in one week than Obama did in eight years
>actually following through with his campaign promises
>not afraid to stand up for our country
>fighting back against political correctness
>legitimately getting shit done
I'm proud to be an American.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.findlaw.com/law_and_life/2014/01/what-are-executive-orders-what-are-their-limits.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

same

god bless u burgers

I'm so fucking happy i voted trump.

Praise him

Nah, Americans are still shit. Only 27% of eligible voters went to go vote for Trump, and a good portion of them held their nose.

Founders and Constitution saved us yet again. That firewall has been shelled for the over 200 years and is still partially holding up.

>consider the following

>voter ID laws get introduced
>illegals are deported
>republicans never bothered to vote in traditionally blue states because they thought their votes mattered little - they were proven wrong and in 2020 we'll see much bigger participation

>Mark my words, California will go blue in 2020 - this will be such a blow to Democrats they'll never recover from it

You mean red?

You mean Red.

The meltdown when 90% of Trump's executive orders get bounced back with a "lol nope" is going to be astonishing.

Calexit or California turning Red would be the final nail in the coffin for the current Democratic party.

Voter ID is how you get there.

If California leaves, the other blue states will shortly follow suit.

And so will all of the money. lol

What are you even talking about? Everything he has done is within his Constitutional authority. Or are you saying that the Supreme Court, of which he is going to probably pick 3 members, is going to say his actions were outside of Executive Actions scope?

Most of the blue states are reliant on middle America for foodstuffs. California is one of the few that might be able to sustain, but even then I'm not sure.

Part of me wants to see it just to see what happens.

Executive Orders work right up until the point either Congress, the Senate, or a judge says "Wait, hold on a second..."

They're interpretations of existing law, not de facto commands. Trump is President, not Dictator.

That is not how the US system of government works.

The blue states have most of the money. They can import food a lot easier than the red states can import capital.

Not going to happen. If it does, it's just a matter of time until Trump gets his way.

The old Republican ship is every bit as sunk as the left claimed. Trump is their only lifeboat. They either discard their old shipwreck or join it at the bottom of the ocean.

Seriously though guys we literally cannot afford to let Tpaмп get his tiny little cheeto fingers on the nuclear codes.

Jesus, I'm having to teach a yank how his own government works. Okay, here: blogs.findlaw.com/law_and_life/2014/01/what-are-executive-orders-what-are-their-limits.html

Go read that.

>stand up for our country
kek, no he doesn't give a shit about his country. he is being a celebrity show. and why would he care about the white trash that elected him. he has a golden throne.

I still have many issues with some of his views and his simplistic personality and way he talks, but I can't deny he gets shit done

God bless America. I hope American people are able to take their country back from barbarians.
I am not a racist. It's not a race war for me, but cultural war. By fighting for America, American values, American borders, and American workers you basically fight for civilization.
Unfortunately, seems for me it's too late for Europe. I see France, I see Germany and I cry. I don't think Europe can recover from left commie cancer. However, Murika still can. American people who voted for Trump proved it. God bless America.

>a fucking blacksmith

I have a feeling 99% of Russians would be racist if you guys had to deal with blacks as much as we do

Wow a russian that doesn't hate us, nice. Thanks Ivan

>Do you even recent US history?

We're an empire now, republic is over

Posted it in another thread, but seems appropriate here as well.

>bans muzzie immigration from 7 countries
>refugees cut to 50k/year
>only from religious minorities when running from religious persecution

Muzzies BTFO

I spent so much time working on Trump presidency... thousands of man hours fighting with SJWs in real life and on the Internet, making and spreading memes, doxxing and digging up info, analyzing pics and text, posting on forums, chats, social media garbage... FUCK BUT IT FEELS GOOD to have contributed to this glorious moment even in a minimal, insignificant way.

Based fucking Trump.

Why would Russians hate you now? You're being good little puppets for them.

Now dance, fat man.

>>a fucking blacksmith
n-nani?

Fuck off remainer paki scum

c-can i get in on this? m-muh brexit..

Hillary lost. Get over it

lol no you're not an empire. You're a democratic republic that's had an incapable president elected and the backlash is already beginning.

Empires tend to last longer than the six months Trump's going to be in power. You're a junta at best, a short-lived coup at worst.

You seem upset.

>FUCKING MS PAINT

>forgetts about Osama

We also don't stand for cowardliness in the face of the enemy

Not very smart, are you?

Please learn how your country works.

Why are you bullying me? And what do blacksmiths have to do with this? Georgia is full of niggers btw

No you're wrong actually. Congress could eliminate an executive order with a statute that specifically struck it down.

You see an executive order is meant to direct the discretion of the executive agencies. Congress, because they are sort of lazy, has given the executive branch authority to use wide discretion where there isn't a specific statute in some cases. This means the president can direct them how the discretion should be used. If you actually read the executive orders you would see that they have they typical format of an executive order and make specific reference to the discretionary nature of the power and his orders even include the typical disclaimer that they are not ordering agencies to disregard duties and orders that have been statutorily declared.

One of the few executive orders I can think of that directly violated congressional orders is the Dream "Act" which essentially disregarded direct orders from congress about who would classify as deportable. There was no discretion there and it was clearly unconstitutional. Yet that was never struck down was it?

You see the left has perpetuated and created these unconstitutional pass-throughs to beat up on the conservatives and traditionalists for a long long while, and I think it's about time we took their system and beat them over the head with it. Letting them taste their own medicine is ultimately the only way to make them learn their lessson.

Dream Act survived and Trump hasn't gone anywhere near that far from a constitutional perspective yet. I'd say he has good precedent to get away with almost any orders he wants.

i hate hillary. but trump/tea party? come on.
this country is temporarily fucked either way.

Someone swap lawnmowers and being shot by another American.

>implying

Are you autismo?

It is the only thing prominent on your flag.
>Georgia is full of niggers btw
rude desu senpai

Obama issued an executive order that set the DEA's budget for raiding marijuana sellers complying with state law to zero. Doesn't that conflict with dozens of existing statues?

It seems like he got around it by giving them zero dollars to work with rather than saying "don't do this" explicitly.

I see no reason why a creative enough president couldn't rule entirely by executive order.

Are you proud of yourselves Sup Forums, when Sup Forums holds more rational discussion on a topic?

Why do people say Obama did nothing? Look up his accomplishments, it is a pretty extensive list.

Weird, I never actually looked at the flag that closely.

I'll smith you a sword to remove Tyrone with senpai

How can you blatently lie about terrorists attacks. I know for a fact that at least 15 people have been killed in jihadist attacks. At the very fucking least.

Lol let me tell you how your country works
How can you two be so autistic. You are wrong though

>tfw your home county doesn't have a flag and all the city flags within the counties are terrible
>but at least the county and city you go to college in isn't that bad

>pic related, home town's flag

It depends on what the statutes said, if the statute doesn't direct the executive branch to enforce certain drugs at a certain priority, then yes the president could likely have "reprioritized" the enforcement of drugs without an act of congress. Now cutting something right down to zero and only in certain states might cross the line where you're trying to avoid the orders of congress but that's unclear. Never the less, the point is even EOs who aren't clearly constitutional have withstood.

Theoretically congress could step in and pass a statute specifically prioritizing Marijuana and the EO would essentially be nullified or preempted.

I'm not aware of many EOs that directly violate a statute. Dream Act absolutely and unequivocally violated a congressional statute. I mean fuck how much nerve do you need to name an EO an "Act?" I'm sure there are probably other violations but the Dream Act was objectively unconstitutional and it was not struck down, so the point that "Trump's EOs have no chance" is simply dubious.

What happens when they run out of money?
>implying they could get any decent food
>implying the cost of food wouldn't go up x5

Don't forget how fucking fast his orders were made in action, matter of hours literally

Only if LA gets nuked. This town is inflicted.

>has backstabbed more in one week than Obama did in eight years
>has actually broken every single one of his campaign promises
>not afraid to bow down to Saudi princes
>fighting to put GOP political establishment back in power
>legitimately is the corruption he campaigned against
I'm going to fucking off myself

It could be worse senpai.

its almost as if this was planned since before his installment and the only reason such a large amount of american people aren't MORE suspicious of how quickly things have escalated in favor of big business and crony capitalism is because an extremely vocal minority has become placated by what they believe to be "sticking it to the left"

are you a redneck?

Good. Gtfo you lil bitch

Good, everything you just posted confirms you are retarded. End it

I feel the same way OP.

>Followed campaign promises

So which jail is hillary in?

The only reason California makes a lot of money is because we're so big. Compared to some place like Ohio were actually pathetic.

If California leaves don't be surprised when the north succeeds back to the union. It's time for California to die.

I'm a volunteer for Calexit. I need to start collecting signatures. The sooner California leaves the sooner we can get a California Civil War

I am actually impressed,never knew the US Prez had this much power. MAGA
Also nice to see West Europe leaders play nice now.
CAn't wait for him to rape Merkel right on that shipwreck desk, with Sharia May riding a fucking machine and pining that kraut bitch's mouth open while Trump mouth fucks her like the muzzies do the German people.

N-no...

MAGA!

This is the one promise that I'm allowing him to break because freedom is actually a greater punishment for her.

>has done more in one week than Obama did in eight years

Retards actually believe this.

Goes to show that for the past 40 years the Democrats and Neocons didn't want to do anything.

>If California leaves
States aren't allowed to leave without a fight.

>faggots actually disbelieve this

"Bulgarians for Trump" when?

>doesn't know Osama died in late 2001

God bless Australia
Sure thing. No Pakis though

The fact that she'll have to live the rest of her life knowing she lost to a game show host in an election is her jail.