MAKE CANADA OKAY FOR ONCE

Sup Forums! I'm calling on you to help me! We need to prevent Kevin "No one should be able to own AR15s" O'Leary from winning the Conservative leadership! We need "Mad" Max Bernier! Small Gov't, big on firearms ownership and rights, we need to get this guy elected!! Help us meme him into power!

Other urls found in this thread:

maximebernier.com/home
maximebernier.com/policy
maximebernier.com/standing_up_for_rural_canadians
media2.ledevoir.com/images_galerie/de_452867_312582/image.jpg
pastebin.com/Xs9sVRVd
falsecreekhealthcare.com/services/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He also looks amazing in pinstripes.

Tell me you wouldn't wanna see him lead Canada with Trump into a glorious future

All these other guys are pure cancer for Canada.
ONLY BERNIER
>pic related, Bernier in all his glory against the weak

Bump, guys we have the chance to meme the Canadian Trump into reality. Germany and France don't have as much support for their freedom lovers.

Thanks for the bump fellow leaf. We're going to make Canada Great!
Bernier for unrestrictions on firearms!

Use this following for an outline for more Bernier threads:

Sup Forums! I'm calling on you to help me! We need to prevent Kevin "No one should be able to own AR15s" O'Leary from winning the Conservative leadership! We need "Mad" Max Bernier! Small Gov't, big on firearms ownership and rights, we need to get this guy elected!! Help us meme him into power!

Did I mention he’s PRO OIL PIPELINES

maximebernier.com/home
maximebernier.com/policy
maximebernier.com/standing_up_for_rural_canadians

Here's the mad max picture if you haven't saved it yet.
media2.ledevoir.com/images_galerie/de_452867_312582/image.jpg

O'Leary would be horrible for Canada and he wouldn't win a general anyway.

Bernier on the other hand would take the Quebec vote. Especially considering Quebec's recent economic performance, they will start leaning blue. As long as he can retain the conservative vote in AB, SK, and southern ON he has a good shot at reaching a majority gov.

Also, I think a lot of common sense Liberals could flip when they see Bernier's policies. This guy is for real.

Also, Canada was great at one point. Things didn't start going bad till the 60s, like the rest of the West.

>The two great things that all men aim at in any free government are liberty and permanency...there is not on the face of the earth a freer people than the inhabitants of these colonies
-Thomas D'Arcy McGee

>tfw people are using my saying

Bernier will unite everyone who is not radical left. Plus he's got the frog vote in the bag. MCOFO

Thanks for the info

Olearys anti funs mentality actually scared me when he said he was gonna run for PM.

Will lets friendos know about our guy

>Berneir
>Canadian Trump
>wants to reduce immigration from 300,000 to 250,000
I realize he's the best we got but Max isn't anywhere close to Trump.

Friendly reminder to like his shit on kikebook to expose normies to him.

orange faced

he is the chosen one

This guy also wants to cut tax rates like crazy. Only 15% up to 100k, 25% after 100k.

he should just go for a 15% flat tax.

It's not quite that simple though. If you read closely at what Max is saying he also wants to restrict "family class" immigration. I'd be surprised if less than half of the immigrants we get are family class. So he really will reduce immigration by quite a bit when Pajeet can't bring his entire family over to live with him in a 1bdrm apartment.

feeling the bern(i) eh?

Bump, wish I could make dank OC but no photoshop

Fuck off maga

Mad Max would be stellar for PM. Pro-gun, pro-business, small government, and lower immigration (at least compared to everyone else).

He's not even against immigration, just doesn't want bad hombres

Wish we had someone willing to close the door almost entirely on immigration until our unemployment was at a certain number. We should not bring in a single fucking person if Canadians are out of work. Need to get those welfare Moms back to work.

>wants to restrict Family class
That's a start. But TFWs and economic migrants are a big problem too. Chink millionaires contribute to the housing crisis, we don't need droves of people coming in when millions are already unemployed.

W W W DOT Normie book.com/hon.maximebernier/

Here's his facebook page. Everyone start liking it, and spreading it throughout normiebook. That's the only way he's gonna get in.

Why should I care about Canada? You already gave up. You surrendered to Trudeau in the last election. Face it, you've lost.

Get annexed

By that logic you guys "gave up" when you elected Obama.

We can always come back, but we need your help America. Please, join us and help rid us of the weed man.

Check em out

Such little support.

I think we need to face it... Our country is geopolitically irrelevant.

On a funny note I looked at some CBC news page comments about the conservative leadership race... everyone is talking about the alt right.

WEW.

Are people really so fucking gullible?

>O'Leary
Frankness, Name recognition
>Mad Max
Quebec, pro-funs, pro-business, slightly limited immigration
>Leitch
Woman?
Who'se going to protect Canadian culture best? I hear Leitch is mirroring Trump's campaign

>americans are always this bitter and full of autistic assblastedness towards Canadians
what a bunch of cucks

We did not surrender.
Trudeau made promises to every gib me gibs group that exists. He cannot fufill every one of those promises and it will haunt him next election. Trudeau is the Obama that we need to keep our liberals out again for a bunch of cycles.

>Are people really so fucking gullible?
Yes.

I've abandoned all hope for here, sadly.

Why would a police officer need a gun designed to kill crowds of people?

>welfare moms back to work

They need loving husbands to support them. Make The Family Great Again!

The groid ate the racist chicken, top kek

It's the only type of racism he's ok with......my sides

I am calling on you to make a /CG/ and lay out a reason for mad max.

I'll make a CG general tonight; I'm gonna go to my job and work a full 8 hours before doing my duty and shitposting Canada back to greatness!

anyone actually spending $25 to vote in the ranked ballot?

the way each riding is given an equal share is troubling for me

Level 99 Weed Wizard here
Your dun bud

#MakeCanadaAmericaAgain

>Trump tweets
>Trump does

I already did. We need to do our part, even if it means it costs us a little bit.

If you faggots get another french fuck in power Canada is dead.

>Justin Trudeau caused this
Wrong. It was is father who sent us on the path to destruction. "Conservative" Mulroney signed the Multiculturalism Act and Harper took in more Muslims and Chinese than every other PM combined. Canada has been like this for a long time and it gets worse every year.

I almost support Based Bernier.

From a pragmatic point of view, I think he has the best shot.

I definetly think he can nab the most votes from the Western(sans BC) and Atlantic provinces.

The biggest obstacle is Quebec due to the fact they always vote for the NDP or Liberals. Maybe if we are lucky there will be vote splitting amongst the left like there was in 2011.

Yeah. It's unfortunate, but he's the most extreme anti-immigrant person with a chance of getting anywhere.

But if he can move the overton window, we'll be on the right path.

Whats can I do?
Who do i vote for who likes guns an legal weed?
Who do i write to, to explain why AR-15 are no different from a 30-30 lever gun.

Yes user, you need to vote. Apathy will just lead to king Cuck 2.0 in the form of (((O'Leary)))

No, they should be shamed for making poor choices in life. It is how you bring back the family.

Bernier is French though, which is SUPER important to Quebecois, and like said, the recent economic performance of Quebec would cause them to lean Conservative this election

Someone explain these points for me:
>Wants to privatize Canada Post
>Wants to privatize Health Care

These are big issues for me and I don't think I can vote for him if he's serious about these two.

2 tier health insurance is not privatized health care.

It just means that individuals are allowed to opt out of the public option in favor of private insurance, while still leaving the public option on the table for people who would rather go that route.

Fuck it as long as he brings back the Canadian military and gets Harjit out of there ASAP I'll vote for him.

Also I just looked at the latest polls.

Jesus Christ how is O'leary leading so hard?

cant wake up.png

*also support

I am preferring Kelly Leitch strongly.
She would introduce an immigration bureaucracy that would make it mandatory to have a face to face meeting with an immigration officer for every immigrant. This then vastly slows down the immigration process which is a great thing. It also opens other opportunities to thin immigration.

She also wants to dismantle the cbc.

Thirdly she would bring back mexican visa system.

>Privatize healthcare
No more waiting in line for 8 hours with you fingers in an ice bag and your hands as stumps
sure it'll be more expensive, but would you rather have your doctor see you on time or have serious complications from waiting.
>privatize Canada Post
Good. They're a bunch of fucking slacks anyways.

Redefining nationalism

I would like to discuss with you today the future of our society, the future of Quebec, which worries me very much.

Political debates in Quebec have been dominated for several decades by the “national question.” It’s a legitimate debate, but a debate that’s not going anywhere and will probably not go anywhere for a long time to come. Lucien Bouchard said it recently, and polls also show it: most Quebecers do not believe that Quebec will separate from Canada in the foreseeable future.

Despite this, since the 1970s, we’ve talked a lot about political independence, about the constitution, we’ve held referendums. And meanwhile, we’ve built a system of economic dependence that’s become more and more elaborate.

Quebec has one of the biggest and most interventionist governments in North America, and one of the heaviest fiscal burdens. Quebec has the most far-reaching social programs. Quebec is the province that gives the most subsidies to businesses, artists, parents, and to a host of other groups. And let’s not forget the other problems, such as the fact that Quebec is among the most rapidly aging societies in the world. This will increase the cost of social programs, and there will be fewer young people to pay for them.

Some weeks ago, we learned in a study of the Quebec department of Finance that we rank fifth among the most indebted societies in the industrialized world, not far behind Greece which is currently going through a difficult financial crisis. While we were debating independence, we accumulated an enormous debt and we became dependent on borrowed money to fund an unsustainable level of public services.

We certainly have many reasons to be proud of our culture, our language, of the evolution of our society during the past four centuries. But the political choices that were made in Quebec in the past four decades have led us in a dead end. If we do not change direction soon, we’re going to hit a brick wall.

The chink's buying up the houses should hopefully be slowing down in the near future. China has been cracking down on capital outflows making it difficult for many of them to transfer money offshore. I pray to God it stops them fucking us up even more.

But wouldn't that cause alot of Canada's doctors, which are already in short supply, to leave for the private sector to make more money? That would cripple the public option and make it even worse would it not?

I do alot of shipping and Canada post has always come through for me. If privatizing them leads to an increase in rates with a decrease in efficiency then I'm going to be royally fucked.

>privatization
>decrease in efficiency
pick one. Government-ran positions are literally the opposite of "efficient"

People get mad when I blame our problems on the french
>Our problems are because of the french

also remember the 70's when those commies killed Laporte and got deported to Cuba?

I think it's time for a change.

>The biggest obstacle is Quebec due to the fact they always vote for the NDP or Liberals. Maybe if we are lucky there will be vote splitting amongst the left like there was in 2011.

Outside Montreal, Quebec is no mans land right now. A different party has gotten 40 seats in the last three elections. In 2008 it was bloq, 2011 ndp and in 2015 liberal. It's pretty fluid and in play.

Overseas buyers are starting to lose but we need more action. There are thousands of rich chinks who buy citizenship and then invest in real estate. The Chinese have infected every level of society and are beginning to take over from the inside. John A. was right about the slimy bastards.

Wait I have to pay to vote?
Doesn't that seem classist?

When can we just Balkanize?

>$25 to vote for the party leader and to have influence in the party
not $25 to vote for the general election, so no, it's not classist

No shes a women, and women lead us here down this road to hell.

Let's take the woman that's hard on immigration instead.

Max Bernier seems shitty compared to Kelly? I look at his website.....liberalizing trade? No mention of immigration or ending cbc or mexican visas?

from his website
>Wants to privatize Canada Post
Canadians have long benefitted from competition in the market for packages. What’s more, letter mail volume decreases by 6% per year. With the skyrocketing cost of stamps and constant threats of labour action, there is simply no reason to maintain Canada Post’s monopoly on letter mail. We all know that monopolies have less incentive to reduce costs and improve service. Postal services should operate in a competitive environment, just like any other sector of the economy.

Canada post is mostly just delivering 'direct mail' (junk mail) for businesses in terms of volume now.
>Wants to privatize Health Care
Healthcare is an area of provincial jurisdiction. But due to years of federal interference, provinces have become reliant on transfer payments to pay their doctors and run their hospitals. This leads to bickering between Ottawa and the provinces over who is responsible for our abysmal healthcare system. Transferring tax points to provinces and ending Ottawa interference will create accountability. Breaking the taboo around private sector involvement in healthcare will bring innovation. That is the right plan.

It's a two tier system, with more independence from the feds.

I'm not entirely sure if what he wants to do with the federal government is right. Eastern Canada would crash and western provinces would have a problem with a bunch of new arrivals

>We certainly have many reasons to be proud of our culture, our language, of the evolution of our society during the past four centuries. But the political choices that were made in Quebec in the past four decades have led us in a dead end. If we do not change direction soon, we’re going to hit a brick wall.

>As it happens, the Bloc Québécois was recently celebrating its 20th anniversary. Instead of discussing the real problems of Quebec, the bloquistes prefer to continue debating a hypothetical project and try to prove that our federal system is not working.

Gilles Duceppe made a fool of himself by comparing the separatist movement to the resistance against the Nazis in his anniversary speech. If the bloquistes spent more of their energy trying to find solutions to the concrete challenges that we face instead of uttering such nonsense, perhaps we’d be in better shape as a society.

>Mr Duceppe also complained, as he has been doing for 20 years, that Quebec did not get enough money from the federal government. He said that our last budget did not redistribute enough funds to Quebec, and that is the proof that federalism is not profitable for us. So in short, Mr Duceppe, who is fighting for Quebec independence, laments the fact that Quebec is not enough economically dependent on the rest of Canada. He wants Quebec to get more money, he wants us to be even more dependent!

>This year, Quebec will get $8.5 billion in equalization payments, an increase of $200 million compared with last year. That’s more than half of the $14 billion in the program. That’s money that comes from the richer provinces, such as Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan.

2 tier health care is a little naive, because the controls that would be required to preserve the public option could actually cripple the private sector aspect of it.

As it is, a lot of the healthcare infrastructure in Canada is already private though.

And the public insurers use rationing as a cost control. That's why there's long waiting lists on certain procedures. A bunch of bureaucrats sit around a table and decide "okay, each hospital in this province can only perform 100 hip replacements this year". Meanwhile there's probably doctors and nurses out there that are workaholics and would love to clock some overtime to break down the log jam and bring home some extra cash in the process.

So it is possible by having a private insurer that can be like "well fuck that, hips for everyone" it could prompt hospital administrators to hire more doctors in order to capitalize on the increased cash flow thereby also having those doctors on hand for other procedures.

It's hard to say specifically how the market would react to switching to a 2 tier system. I personally think health care standards shouldn't even be federalized to begin with (And they aren't).

The only federal hands in Health Care right now are
A. Transfer payments.
and
B. The Supreme Court ruling that mandates that each province provide universal health care.

So I can't say I agree with Bernier on healthcare either. Our system definitely needs some tweaks, but I think mostly getting rid of bureaucrats and rationing are a better start than fundamentally overhauling the entire system.

But Bernier just seems like a good man to have in office vs. a Trump Presidency. We need somebody who has their feet firmly on the ground who believes in Canadian Nationalism because Trump is a protectionist in trade. So we need somebody who isn't going to let him forget that Canada is sitting at the table too.

quiet goy

I mean are you even white? That sounds like such a beta answer. I have no issue with women proving their metal as this destroys much of modern liberals argument ammunition.

What hurt Trump a lot was the attempts to estrange women from him. They would not be able to do this with an actual woman running.

Of course if Max was talking the way Kelly is regarding immigration then I would lean Max. But his talk on " liberalizing trade " is wtf....

have you even used our healthcare? its shit
t. sick 8 years

>It’s true that other provinces, such as Manitoba and the three Maritime Provinces, get even more equalization money per capita than Quebec, and so are even more dependent on Ottawa. But that’s not an excuse. As a Quebecer, I am not really proud of the fact that we are a poor province that gets equalization money.

And if we are poorer, it’s not the rest of Canada’s fault. It should be obvious enough that unbridled state interventionism does not lead to prosperity. If that were the case, Quebec would be the richest place in North America instead of being one of the poorest.

>Many studies have shown that the less its government intervenes in the economy, the more prosperous a society becomes. The Fraser Institute regularly compares the economic situation in the provinces and states of North America and has found a direct correlation between the level of economic freedom and prosperity. An analysis of 23 OECD countries over a period of 36 years has also shown that economic growth is inversely proportional with government spending. For every additional ten percentage points of government spending as a proportion of GDP, economic growth is permanently reduced by one percent a year.

So, to repeat, the rest of Canada has nothing to do with the fact that we are poorer, as the bloquistes claim. We are poorer because of bad economic policies that made Quebec’s economy less productive; we are poorer because we live beyond our means instead of having responsible policies; we are poorer because the first reflex of much of our political class is to constantly beg for more money in Ottawa instead of taking the necessary decisions that would solve our problems and put our house in order.

>We need "Mad" Max Bernier!

I second this. If any of you low IQ retards vote in that crypto-jew O'Leary, I will personally teleport behind you with a katana

Fuck him he's a cuck

Gonna vote Liberal in any federal election.

Ree.

I've had no complaints. I mean relative to what are we comparing to?

This

>polls
>2017

Hey goys, I'm gonna be off to work; make a new
/CG/ while I'm gone. Here's the pastebin I made up.

pastebin.com/Xs9sVRVd

why do you hurt yourself ?

we already have 2 tier, look at

falsecreekhealthcare.com/services/

can get many procedures done there within a month rather than waiting six for vancouver general hospital

knew a surgeon who worked at both, business there was
>do a procedure
>get paid

while at the hospital it was
>get approval for materials
>get approval for operating time
>get approval for budget

reason he was able to do both was he was often only doing two procedures a month

So basically there's no reason to vote for Max over Kelly.

>In the 1970s, Robert Bourassa invented the term “profitable federalism” (“fédéralisme rentable”). That was a very unfortunate concept to put forward as a way to defend the merits of federalism. For many Quebecers, the more money we extract from the rest of Canada, the more profitable federalism is deemed to be.

Both federalist and separatist provincial governments have used the threat of separation to try to get more money. Can you remember the Bélanger-Campeau commission? The whole debate about the fiscal disequilibrium? It’s always the same pattern, the same beggar-thy-neighbour approach. Even when the amounts being sent by Ottawa increase, the reaction in Quebec City is always that it’s not enough, we need more, or else this is the proof that federalism is not profitable.

>For my part, the type of federalism that I wish for is not a profitable one, it’s responsible federalism. On the masthead of my blog, there are two words in large characters, two inseparable principles that I consider extremely important: liberty and responsibility. I favour as much individual freedom as possible. But when you are free, you must also be responsible for your actions. You can enjoy the fruits of your labour, but you must also bear the consequences of your bad decisions.

The same is true for governments. A responsible federalism is a federalism that rests on the principle of subsidiarity. This means that issues should be handled by the smallest or lowest competent authority, the one closest to the people. Each one should fund its own programs and decide for itself its own priorities as an autonomous entity.

Unrestricted long barrel AR-15 variants.

Well that goes to what I'm saying.

Rationing is short sighted and stupid and the public health system needs to stop doing it.

Because the waiting list isn't going to just disappear, not having the procedure done is going to cause other health problems that are just going to cost the system more money, and the cost of doing the procedures sure as fuck isn't going to go down.

except the whole being electable thing

Bernier seems decent. O'Leary is awful and i don't want him involved in government in any position.

Hopefully PC and Wild Rose can hammer out a merger deal that results in competitive unified conservative party.

>except the whole being electable thing

how to get rid of rationing then?

unlimited budget?

two tier allows for the people who want to pay, to pay saving the government money, while allowing them to provide procedures to those unable to faster

Wrong.
He's un-electable in my book and I'm going to assume many others. I am previously NDP as of last year and am voting purely on anti-immigration, anti-cbc, and ensuring mexican visa system is restored. I definitely think of myself as the same type of voter that switched to Trump in the democratic Rust Belt of the u.s and we won't switch to vote for someone whose main talking points are simply anti-healthcare and my god LIBERALIZATION OF TRADE? He will LOSE

His most important policy

>LIBERALIZATION OF TRADE

have you read what he said

>

Interprovincial trade barriers cost Canada’s economy as much as $130 billion every year. It is unfair for nurses, dentists or accountants to have problems finding work in another province because they need to jump through hoops to have their skills recognized. It is unfair to stop businesses from being able to grow and expand into other provincial markets. It is unfair that consumers are often limited to buying products or services from their own province. We need to stop provinces from putting up these unconstitutional trade barriers. It is the right plan.

in terms of international trade he wants canada to be able to export resources, we're not like america and lost a bunch of manufacturing jobs because we never had them in the first place

Keep in mind anything covered by provincial healthcare is illegal to provide privately in most cases. Other places with socialized healthcare have a two-tier system. We are one of the few places that have outright banned the private market from interfering.