Burgers are actually crusading - mosque burned down in Texas

All those bants calling Americans 60% cucks who won't actually do anything to defend their homeland. We were wrong! Based Americans!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thinkprogress/status/825382001121308674
youtube.com/watch?v=tPSlGdkYmEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God speed Ameribros, god speed.

gofundme /victoria-islamic-center-rebuilding

>$21,000 raised

AMERICA NO.

Unfortunately it will be quietly revealed in a few months' time that one of the muzzies did it themselves.

>He was misguided and fearful of Trump's Muslim Ban and needed some way to express his frustration with Islamophobia in the US

Source?

What we should be doing is burning down Del Tacos, welfare offices, and orchards, a real scorched earth policy.

Now next step. The purge.........bibles and rope

>In Texas.
No shit. Only city folk didn't believe this.

my memory might fail me, but i feel like i saw an user saying there is one mosque in his city and asked what he should do

In reality it was the (((Muslims))) who go to the mosque most likely. They did it for the shekels and sympathy.

Damn it feels good to not be a joke on Sup Forums for once

twitter.com/thinkprogress/status/825382001121308674

cucks gun cuck, twigflake.

What did you tell him to do man?

>another false flag attack
>media blames white men
>even though literally every 'groid and sandshit church burning is done by one of their own members

Yeah, no.

pic very related

Friday night at 2 am in victoria texas?
No way this is outside arson
Either accident or hoax

BASED TEXAS

this is the second thread shiting on del taco . wtf did i miss?

THIS TIMELINE TURNS OUT TO BE BETTER AND BETTER
GOD BLESS AMERICA MY FUTURE HOMELAND

FUCK OFF LEAF

Deus Vult !

Wait, why does your state get a flag but no other states do?

Based

I truly hate this site. Gibs and virtue signalling on steroids. It will raise a quarter million and then it will come out later it was an inside job.

>have homeowners insurance
>pay dude to torch my house
>get market value compensation for house
>compensation for loss of possessions
>make $150000 on gofundme acting like insurance isn't a thing and I will sleep in a ditch w/o online gibs
>profit bigly

Who cares if people legitimately do it? I know the media will try and attack us for it but who gives a fuck when nobody believes the mainstream media anymore? We could get away with it and most people wouldn't give a fuck or at best would applaud us for it.

flag for supporting terrorism

It's all New England cucks donating

Based

Hey, Imam, whatchu doing?

great link to the story leaf!!
you really brought this one home for Sup Forums

>burns down a mosque
>doesn't murder politicians waging war in Syria where terrorists of the future are being born every day hating the country that carpet bombed their family

you sure showed that building, dumbfuckistan! stay retarded. federal income tax is next. beat your chest proudly when trump steals your pensions.

Based.

Moron.

THE FIRE RISES

Sup Forums let's say you are the fireman with the hose.
What would you do?

I got a dragonball boner

this is what 'they' want

What's the story behind that?

Those anons are doing the lords work. We must remove every trace if Islam from our nation. Then the world. There can be no peace with Islam.

Praise

Checked

Deus Vult

You mean Commiefornia? New England is pretty based outside of the cities

t. New Englander

Word for word the media's reaction after that Ohio State car/machete attack we already forgot about.

Mexicans.

Remember, your countrymen want an open border with these savages.

>Using the meme wrong

A FUCKING LEAF

Nice.

Back to rebbit, faggot.

>lol its ebin to use violence against people for having the wrong opinions! get dem darkies!
>other than when it happens to me! help me dont let antifa get me!

It appears we have a plugged up hose guess we will just have to let it burn itself out.

Doesn't your country also want them?

you aint welcome, we are fucking full dammit.

You're next Youssef.

>false flag
>BASED

Jesus christ you faggots will support nigger behaviour at the drop of a hat.

SHALL NOT BECOME GERMANY!
SHALL NOT BECOME SWEDEN!!!
SHALL NOT BECOME FRANCE!!!!!

Fuck off Whites are allowed.

Sup Forums is a shitskin board.

Jamal, Canada does not share a border with Mexico.

But yes, a huge proportion of Canadians are virtue signalling cucks who want Mexicans to be able to come to Canada without visas.

whatcha doin' there imam

You're always welcome if you're white, We aren't full for whites especially with those trips.

If i was a fireman and i was called out to a mosque fire, i don't know if i would be keen on putting it out.

We have been unshackled now thanks to Trump.

No more Obama calling in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA and any other three word alphabet soup agencies you can think off to protect a mosque from "right wing terrorists" when any sane person would and should do this.

No white man did this with that kind of timing. An arab muslim burned down the mosque to virtue signal and divide the country he hates.

How high are the chances that it's muslims who burned their own mosquee to play the victims card ?

>germany.
>white

plus papi trump already said immigrants from muslims countries. sorry germany you shot your self in the foot when you let all those syrians into your country. kek.

Unrelated but I have a nigger and a german as roommates and they're BFFs and they're constantly in the kitchen and dining rooms adjacent to my bedroom being obnoxious loud fucking assholes. I've told them so many times that they need to stfu but their nigger brains are incapable of self criticism.

What's the best rope to use for lynching?

The day of the leaf will come you faggots.
Keep keking while your country is overrun with shitskins.

I think you mean pure blooded white American gun violence incident, user.

it should be AMERICA YES, newfriend

YEEEEHAAWWWWWWWW
*lots of gun noises*

>tfw I live an hour from Victoria

bahaha, this happened a few hours ago?

I'd bet money this was a provacateur move to paint everyone in Texas as some Nazi ultra-nationalist out for blood

yankee cucks will believe anything wapo feeds them, pic related

Twisted

having roommates is the worst thing ever. i had roommates but i moved into my own 1br. i can barely afford it and i have almost 0 money after paying rent, utilities, food, etc each month but it's worth it. i absolutely hate hate hate living with other people.

Work in insurance, can confirm Arabs commit insurance fraud all the time.

Seriously, no, I don't give a shit about nu/pol/s Reddit memes. Stop posting on Sup Forums you nerd.

Says the mexican who wants less whites, Fuck off Krauts are white therefore they're allowed. America needs to be bleached not blacked or latino'd

>in a room with 1000 erect dudes
fag

>implying it wasn't a redflag

Respect!

Arian for atleast 5 generations
Also of nobility

>future homeland
>trips
God bless this kraut

Pretty sure that is money for airfare to gtfo.

Yeah, I'm moving out ASAP. I'm probably going to go hang out outside their bedrooms while they try to sleep blaring music or something considering that rational confrontation doesn't work.

Or I'll fuck my gf against their doors.

Texan here, yes, exactly this..we...would...never...burn down a terrorist factory...

I would put it out because it's my job.

>What is Sup Forums?

Let's wait until we have all the facts before making assumptions.

I suspect our leafy OP may have made this thread with an agenda in mind, and it's not a pro-American one

It has begun. The great purge of our time.

This. If I could bet money on this I would put my life savings on it being a false flag.

>hire white men to burn down your mosque
>cuck people into donating shekels by stagging it as a hate crime by whites
>collect the cash and build a bigger, better mosque and have enough money leftover to build more
>the whites in the community start to accept islam more out of guilt and shame for what those people have done

Brilliant.

Cartel rival caught and tortured. AKA the wall has to be high AND deep

>GOD BLESS AMERICA MY FUTURE HOMELAND
It will be everyone's homeland once they conquer the world.

Take off the tinfoil, Steven.

Cartel violence

Cut the mans hands off, skinned his whole face and then slit his throat with a very dull box cutter all while he was alive

This is who the wall will be keeping out

Oh good lord. Please don't start with the progromes. Progromes lead to concentration camps lead to the whole world fighting you leads to losing leads to having to commemorate that minority for eternity and them being scotfree to do whatever they fucking want because of muh genocide.

So please, don't do it. It'll end badly for you and then everybody will remember what you did and scold your country until somebody else does something wors...on the other hand, go ahead! We don't mind. Have a field day.

The last time a black church burned down a black guy did it.

Guarantee you this was done by sand farmers.

Here is what you want to do to get maximum carnage from burning down A BUILDING.

Go and locate where the gas regulator is for the gas meter (typically on the outside of the building, near the rear and may be on the sides). Disconnect the pipe that is connected to the GAS REGULATOR (small circular object in pic related) and NOT to the GAS METER. This way natural gas will continue to flow freely from the pipe (if you remove the pipe between the regulator and the meter, the regulator diaphragm will close, prevent gas from leaking). Now start a fire ON the building close enough to the NOW LEAKING gas line. Give yourself enough time to make a get away. The fire will envelope the building first and when there is enough oxygen being used to fuel the fire, the fire will look for a new source, the leaking gas.

---BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM---

There goes the building and the utilities to the building.

The wall cannot come soon enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=tPSlGdkYmEc
The 5th Crusade has started in the USA