Google CEO troubled by Trump refugee ban that ‘creates barriers’ to talent

>Google CEO troubled by Trump refugee ban that ‘creates barriers’ to talent

usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2017/01/28/google-ceo-speaks-out-against-trump-refugee-ban/97182748/

What's pajeetsoft and google going on about? I bet not a single one of them hires a single refugee, and while virtue signaling out of their ass they probably mute the idea that they've suppressed their employees wages by 20%

>hire pajeet
>he makes spaghetti code strung together from stackexchange questions
>"""""""""""talent"""""""""""

Jew wants open borders so he can hire Pajeet for 5 shekels an hour.

This is so true, when coding gets outsourced to India it normally comes back worse than it was sent and you have to spend months trying to understand their spaghetti code and fixing their even more broken bulllshit

>muh serfs

What talent? The ability to make clock bombs?

Google is still in "appease the left mode". Trump needs to punish them and show them that we president now.

The IT industry is overwhelming pro-immigration, pro-visas, pro-cheap labor, because it increases their profits.

that's it, and that's all there is to it. they dress up this agenda in humanistic language to appeal to our sense of helping others who need help. but its not about that at all.

>We need people in because we don't accept Americans

Boo fucking hoo they might have to hire Americans rather than their indian friends.

>stealing talent from other countries thus keeping them poor

SHAME

HIRE AMERICAN
BUY AMERICAN

And at the same time, fucking over the people of this country.

Fuck you sandnigger, we don't need to import the fucking third world to our country anymore, start hiring Americans you piece of fucking street shitter.

>nice +5 to bombing talent ahmed

>OH NO WE CANT GET LOW WAGE SLAVES ANYMORE
Just hire local talents then.

>implying "refugees" have talent

It's not about wages. It's about benefits and control. That's why they love their little visa holders. It's basically 21st century serfdom.

There are lots of talented Afgahni's goys, why are you not letting them in! We promise they will not self destruct.

Also why is Iran banned? That's the odd one out for me, was the gay club shooter Iranian, can't remember.

This. Next project I'm running will be getting a team full of outsourced pajeets to code. Saw a sample of their code, and I almost wanted to kill myself.

Israel and SA hate Iran. That's why.

Maybe he should go back.

Are they going to fire moot?

If the dreamers are so great and wonderful, why can't they fix their own countries?

>tfw I am the only white person on Sup Forums

>Iran, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Sudan, Libya

Yeah, missing ALL that talent. The US will suffer severely for this.

That's exactly what they do. Muh talents is a code word for cheap labor.

He's just playing the crowd.
He's from India. He's a conservative by nature.

Tfw they did fire moot and hire an cheaper Asian version

>mexican intellectuals

LEL
E
L

>An outlier justifies X

You might also abort the next Isaac Newton, but where's that line of thought?

>Also why is Iran banned?
Because they're also muslim filth. They all need to go back to the desert.

Iran just banned Americans. This is what happens when you play with fire. You can't vacation to Iran now.

Rats. What am I to do now?

Not that I have any especial animosity toward Iran. I'm not particularly interested in vacationing in Israel, either.

INDIAN NEPOTISM BTFO!

These dumbasses dont understand that they are providing arguments against themselves. "But goyim, just think, if Steve Jobs hadn't taken all credit from wozniak you might not have that apple ishit in your hands right now!"

The world would be so much better if he'd never been born.

The great clock shortage of 2017

Its funny how these globalist will cling to any reason to destroy our nation.

yeah that's the hilarious thing
>we are selfishly plundering third world countries ressources, sob
>we need to import every smart niggers they have, it's in our own interest after all

>american jobs
>going to americans
heresy

Silicon Valley = unrestrained will to power. I don't think this is a liberal thing so much as these guys fighting anything that will make them less money. Funny that the modern robber barons are on the so-called left these days

If he was so smart, how come he used mumbo jumbo medicine for his cancer? Answer me THAT, libcucks.

Exactly the same way in Germany, fucking Daimler CEO said refugees were a present and huge potential is coming to Germany.

18 months lather, all German DAX30 (biggest 30 German companies) have hired a whopping number of 58 refugees - and 55 of them are working at German Post as mailman.

>((((barriers))))
bye bye niggers

Oh noes how will teh mighty Google survive if tehy can't import people from Somalia

raised catholic by white parents, who made meme computers and an overinflated company, but sure, that's an excuse for endless sunni niggers from africa for kike-engineered genocide

ya we need those talented drone bomber makers here.

Looks like it's finally time relocated Silicon Valley and set up that Universalist Meritocracy in a 3rd world shithole, Pajeet.

So long, Tech Industry. You won't be missed and the U.S. will bomb the shit out of your HQ is you start getting too competitive. Thanks for all the free movies and music, I guess.

>muslims
>talented

kek'd

Good. No more shall they nibble wantonly at the teat of hole world.