You people are fucking sick, you know that? You actually think the Holocaust is a joke? Let me tell you something...

You people are fucking sick, you know that? You actually think the Holocaust is a joke? Let me tell you something. I'm Jewish. My great grandmother was forced into a concentration camp, and endured slave labor and tortured daily for years. She was finally killed by the Nazis while pregnant with my grandfather. I still feel the effects of it today, and you all act like it's a joke, on this website. Screw all of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.at/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
youtube.com/watch?v=-YbkrSfccts
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/
youtube.com/watch?v=NMLXpNtPsp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

moar pics pls

Haha, thanks for the laugh

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Post more kikes with typhus, it's my fetish

These jokes aren't funny. You fucks have no idea what kind of devastation it was on Earth when 6 billion Jews died. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA! So shut the fuck up!

Great grandma died while preggo with grandad, alive somehow. Cool.

We wuz gas

nice day for some sunbathing, eh

did the nazis courtesy know no bounds?

Deal with it you special snowflake

6 TRILLION!

6 GORILLION JOBS!

NEVER FORGET!

the most stale and unfunny stormtard meme makes you giggle?

>These jokes aren't funny
> 6 billion Jews died.
lol

>JOOS!

No but it was 75 years ago

the youngest people who could have actually experienced it are 75

its very rapidly fading into the haze of history

Nobody smart denies the holocaust, particularly in the last days of the war.
What is believable, however, is that the numbers are inflated.

>no mass graves were found
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.at/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html

>no written o verbal order from high ranking officers
youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4

>only 6 million jews lived in Europe
Not according to the nazis themselves
see pic related

Get BTFO fucking retard

>is that the numbers are inflated.
based on what?
Your fee fees?

Typhoid fever from lice infestation.
Zyclon-B was an insecticide.

>USSR
Come on, now.

The camps with ovens would be have to be working faster than current day blast furnaces to keep up with the number being "killed".

>USSR shipped their kikes to Germany during the war

Brainlet pls

My greatgrandfather was gassed six times. He also told us stories of how the Germans would take Jewish children and make them juggle grenades, sometimes bashing infant skulls against walls. Never forget the 60 millions.

>The camps with ovens would be have to be working faster than current day blast furnaces to keep up with the number being "killed".
present sources

I don't think it's a joke. This is a video of me mourning the Holocaust in Berlin at the Holocaust Memorial.

youtube.com/watch?v=-YbkrSfccts

Watch and witness my mourning

Gtfo you bluepilling kike

>implying Sup Forums isn't a board of peace and that holocaust denial isn't just parody

There's a large infograph with pictures floating around. Don't have it saved, but it has the numbers. Just wait till the deniers find the thread and you'll see it.
Also, talking about sources, is incorrectly translated and not Himmler's voice.

Haha! Looks like u Jews all have little teeny dicks, huh? Explains you inferiority complex. Kill yourself, kike.

hello there national view I guess getting shekels for shilling is quite a good buisness

Hey OP, how do you fit 100 Jews into a beetle? 4 in the seats, the rest in the ashtray

>There's a large infograph with pictures floating around.
>he thinks a infograph is a valid source
then debunk this
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/

>is incorrectly translated and not Himmler's voice.
prove it

Get BTFO disgusting weeabo

It is a joke, It made me laugh, that picture is funny as fuck! LMFAO!!!!!

Thanks Mr skeltal

Prove that it is Himmler's voice. Also,
>zimmerman
Post a non-jewish source, kike.

>She was finally killed by the Nazis while pregnant with my grandfather
ahahahah lmao

>arguing with a shill

You people are fucking sick, you know that? You actually think the Holocaust is a joke? Let me tell you something. I'm Jewish. My great grandmother was forced into a concentration camp, and endured slave labor and tortured daily for years. She was finally killed by the Nazis while pregnant with my grandfather. I still feel the effects of it today, and you all act like it's a joke, on this website. Screw all of you.
oh look nationalist view forgot his tripcode

>MUH 6 GORILLION

oy vey don't forget the six gorillion!

I'm torn. On the one hand, I fully support Trump and thinks the push for globalization is bad. On the other, I think the holocaust was an actual event that caused the deaths of 6 million people. What do?

Fuck off jude

>You actually think the Holocaust is a joke?
no, we don't think it's a joke

we know it's a joke

Believing that the numbers are inflated is a jailable offense in Europe.

>Prove that it is Himmler's voice
you can find the transcripts online with a easy google search. Multiple nazi figures attest that it was himmler giving the speech. There is a fucking recording of the speech and i linked you.

Also not even deniers assert that posen speechs are fake, so that tells us something...

So you can't prove that posen speechs are fake?

What a load of BS - this picture is due to the Allies' constant bombing of railways and roads that led to starvations - nice LARPing fucking kike

So your family outjewed timeline.Wtf you could all just run away from concentration camps if you did that.

Educate yourself on why the Holocaust is a lie.

>over 9000 jews died

I'm glad your family member died, if only you could follow there example and throw yourself into the oven everything would a o k

Stop avatarfagging

>nevar forget goyim muh 6 000 000 gorillions

>proceds to begs for shekels

>due to the Allies' constant bombing of railways and roads that led to starvations
Then why was the german population around the camps very well fed?

>your pic
embarrassing...

Don't be stupid. Holocaust is real, the only question is the number of dead. I doubt they ovened 6mil. its kinda much.

but killing a mil or two seems reasonable

The Holocaust didn't happen the way it's being told us.. Exaggeration, it is the whole thing.

It's all ironic only retarded think the olocaust was staged

Man, if only I had a 6 million GHz PC - I could run Crysis at 45-55 FPS all maxed shadows on Medium

>there were no gas chambers in auschwitz because anne frank wasn't gassed

embarrassing

>its kinda much.
>6 millions is too many because i say so

You need to go to the oven.

Well fed they started to use old 1930 rations after 1944 in Baltics they actually ran out of oil and conserved food after 1944.The resources were so low that every time t-34 was stopped or its crew killed first thing they did was pump out the oil.
t. Great-Grandfathers stories 19th division.

Real? If real, why there's still survivors? I would have killed them all. Havaara Agreement - find why they were not yet in their homeland in Palestine AKA Arab occupied Israel. The British did everything to prevent them going

My great grandfather DIED in a concentration camp. He fell off a guard tower.

For you, user

>multiple nazi figures attest
>what are the Nuremberg trials
Stop defending kikery.

But there is much more evidence to support that Jews were detained and kept in labor camps than to support that they weren't.

>holocaust is real

Wrong. There was no genocide. Jews were enemies of the state for good reason and those that didnt emigrate were imprisoned at wartime

The real "holocaust" (great burning of the bodies) was perpetrated by United States bombing the japs

Is this a meme? Cause if your great grandmother was killed while pregnant with your grandfather you wouldn't exist because the nazis would have thrown the fetus into a pit.

You're a liar and a jew which is redundant.

Gas yourself.

That's terrible, user. I feel really bad about your great grandmother, but at least your crafty grandfather was able to survive alone somehow! Perhaps, I could fill your coffers with shekels to satisfy the trauma you've experienced.

>germans around the camps
I wasn't talking about german soldiers in ostfront. I was talking about german civilians in germany

>Real? If real, why there's still survivors?
Holy fuck, i'm gonna screencap your posts lol

labor camps =/= Death camps

If was transitional camps to deport to Israel, see my previous post with the coin

your digits are a sign from the lord kek that

your lies will fai!l interrupted quints ending

in single digits is quite a serious omen

pee pee poo poo upon you

You people are fucking sick, you know that? You actually think the settlements is a joke? Let me tell you something. I'm palestinian. My great grandmother was forced the gaza strip, and endured slave labor and tortured daily for years. She was finally killed by the Israelis while pregnant with my grandfather. I still feel the effects of it today, and you all act like it's a joke, on this website. Screw all of you.

i feel for you. dont worry germans are dying out soon.

It's war they weren't.

my grandpa died in the concentration camps. he got drunk and fell off a guard tower. press f to pay respects.

Is there a holocaust game where you can gas jews?

Those aren't inconsistent positions, the key is not to let Jews and their patsies use the holocaust as leverage against you.

>>multiple nazi figures attest
>>what are the Nuremberg trials
>nuremberg trials are fake because i say so
I didn't even mentioned nuremberg trials tard

>Wrong. There was no genocide.
Fine, then where are the 6 million jews?

>The real "holocaust" (great burning of the bodies) was perpetrated by United States bombing the japs

Why do you hate your country so much?

>6 billion
I think you mean 6 gorillian

You ancestors stole the land in 135 AD and the Romans name it Palestine - deal with it. Squatters gotta go. Go back home, Jordan or Egypt, you'll find out according to your family's name

>6 gorillian
I think you mean 6 Shekellion

>1 post by this ID

> Swedish flag. Palestinian.
Checks out.

f

They intentionally got fake confessions out of the nazis for """"war crimes"""".

>It's war they weren't.
So you know better then all historians? Show your sources for widespread starvation of german civilians in WW2

Also explain this:
youtube.com/watch?v=NMLXpNtPsp8
You can easily see that they are well fed

I am right so you turned your serious post into jokes to show submission

So it was a Typhoid outbreak or dwindling wartime rations that killed them, not an intentional mass slaughter, I can get on board with that. However, they were still forced from their homes into shitty camps which is still a war crime no?

hey!
we are the jews now

Muh Lolocaust
Did she die by the horrible airpump? pic related, or maybe they let one of the trained rapist dogs rape her? Maybe she was one of those 12 women who were lined up and killed with a single shot ? Of course she was pregnant too, that will make the goyim hand over them shekels

Ain't no business like shoah business

Oy vey 6 gorillion

present sources for your claims.
explain why not a single one of them ever changed their statements (not even in their deathbed)
explain why some nazis testified in nuremberg trials as witness and what they had to win by supposedly lying

Whoop di fucking doo, you think jews are the only victims. Jews are the only one with too much victim complex, methinks.

The holocoust is a scam, stop liyng shlomo

Their families were threatened, they accepted to be scapegoats and it was better than going from Natsoc to Communist