I'm blind

What are the meaning of these bumps?

>also

What am I watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consort_Qi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's Braille for "if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight""

Good choice of beer, op.
And i have no idea, ive wondered that before too.

How did u make this thread op? How did u take this picture?

It never once occurred to me that those bumps might be braille.

>not drinking Fat Tire by New Belgium

Yuengling really doesn't have any sway over me.

I have a blind mans dog.

WOAH WHAT nigga youre blind what the fuck i just realized that howd you take that pic

the jokes on you , my mother is already dead

the fucked up thing about this image is that Pepe is still happy, Wojak never truly wins...

Be pepe everyone. Always be Pepe.

Those bumps are used in the packaging process to mark dates or something for the machines

They are beer boobs

It's the batch number of the bottle.

This wont get banned but BOGDANOF threads will
Why mods?

>not drinking Fat Tire by New Belgium
I just had one of those a few days ago, it was pretty good.

This is really weird. I only just noticed these bumps the day before yesterday, and now you're here asking about them.

>mfw colorado is a criminally underrated beer state

nig

So the dog writes the posts for you?

Fat Tire's a fine craft beer in PA, Yuengling isn't really a craft beer it's just a really good domestic

>in PA

New Belgium (fat tire) is from colorado, not PA. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your post.

They serve to identify the mold used to make this specific bottle. To narrow down on interventions in case there was a defect.

What threads? Who?

Can you give me a quick rundown?

There's nothing fucked up about that picture,
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consort_Qi
She was kept rolling in her own excrement like a piggies while Pepe is comfy af up there..

Fucking Fat Tire shills.

Yuengling is ass.

Yeungling isn't great beer, but it's still my favorite macro. I have a case in the kitchen right now.

Of course those Belgian kikes had to buy out America's oldest brewery and jew it up, but I still drink it.

>everything suxx but my kombucha freestyle jamaican guy IPA!!

Kill your parents

>kombucha

I have yet to meet one person who drinks that who I don't want to punch in the face

Stop projecting faggot I only drink Franziskaner

No, I've memorized my keyboard like most. But he does help me find the street signs.

reported

those belgian kikes sure gave you a lot of jobs.

brew your own alcohol

I don't brew my own beer but I distill my own moonshine. Is that good enough?

What's the Braille for fuck

good meme you absolute piece of shit

Grossly overrated. If you're not drinking strictly belgian ales and american craft stouts, you are fully plebian.

So the bottles dont slam into eachother on the assembly line.

I mean I'm from PA and that's wat Fat Tire is to us there, meaning it's really good but we pay 5x as much for it compared to Yuengling, which is dirt cheap for pretty decent

>Yuengling is ass.
TRIGGERED

>yuengling
Amazing choice, OP. It sucks, because KY doesn't sell Yuengling for whatever fucking reason.

I'm not even that picky about beer, but I really, really hate Fat Tire

Yuengling smells like fucking cabbage.

CT didn't for the longest time either. For us it had to do with our taxes or something I believe.

>Yuengling

TRUMP BOYS DRINK TRUMP BEER

>american craft stouts

We take those

all beer is gross btw

Do you play catch with him?

>not drinking golden monkey by victory brewing
kys

ALL NEW BELGIUM BEER IS KOSHER
check the underside of the box

Ignore the transplants who just discovered fat tire, only reason I drank it in college was because the brewery was across the street and they fill growlers for $2

Holy shit, this board is underage as fuck. You started a thread about stealing one of your dad's yuengling's and the first reply is actual bottom-shelf chain-letter bait. Everyone on Sup Forums should fucking kill themselves immediately. FUck you and fuck donald turmp