Why are you against refugees Sup Forums?

Why are you against refugees Sup Forums?

>literally too jewish for the USSR

Should have been gassed.

Skin will turn brown.

I'm not.

did the soviets come to america and start raping people in the streets

somebody's doing the raping

Just look at Europe. This is not a hard question op.

I'm not against refugees. I'm against Islam and subhuman savages.

I'm not against all refugees. I'm against refugees from ethnicities that have known to be at war with each other for hundreds of years being forced into countries with their historical rivals against the desire of the native population. In short I am for common sense.

NO NIGGERS

Jews were heavily persecuted in USSR thanks to based man named Stalin who thought they were just bunch of liberal pussies who couldn't fight for shit

This is why a lot of Israeli population speaks Russian.

Wow I can't believe it, Drumpf is finally finished. I mean, I knew he was having a tough time and was getting away with some pretty crazy stuff, but this will permanently ruin his presidency and ultimately define his legacy. I'm sure the impeachment proceedings will begin soon and we'll have to go through months of congressional deliberation, but he will ultimately be kicked out of office. He finally went too far and he won't be able to hold support after doing something this insane. Great post user, he's really done for now.

>overrepresented in welfare
>overrepresented in crime rate
>overrepresented in unemployment
>overrepresented in terrorist attacks

Fun fact: Sergey's parents were educated. Unlike rapefugees of middle east.

I'm not.

However, people have redefined the term to mean anyone who shows up at the border regardless of their situation. Murderers and other criminals, terrorists seeking a new target, economic migrants, some who want to leech off our benefits and others who do want a job but are certainly not fleeing terror, all of these are redefined as being "innocent children fleeing war and terror" who rape and murder when they get there, don't get jobs or if thet do take jobs from the natives, are sold to us as being so grateful to us whilst they riot over being served pasta. People who steal passports from Syrians to deprive the genuine refugees of safety so they can get access to our taxpayer-funded benefits. People who say they're from Syria whilst not speaking a word of arabic, who point as a pile of ashes and say, "that's my passport, so you can't deport me now".

Meanwhile, the Christians are left to die. Poland, Hungary, and the Czech Republic are decried as evil heartless monsters for not accepting the rampaging hordes, whilst they work with charities and churches to help Christians escape ISIS. On the other hand, less than one half of one percent of US refugees are Christian, from a country which was 10% pre-war, and the people scream "less Christians, less Christians, accept the hordes but not the Christians, how could you even think of accepting Christians? Think of the poor Muslims!" The UK is little better on that front.

look at all the muslim majority countries we welcome

>create communism
>it turns against you

Top jej

I'm not. I leave my #doorsopen and allow strangers into my home to show solidarity.

If a single crime against an American citizen can be prevented by banning immigration from these nations, then the government has an obligation to ban such immigration.

is this the same google that spies on its users?

The more multicultural my country becomes, the less multicultural it becomes.

Yes immigration does nothing. We need to fix these peoples own countries instead.

I'm not, I'm against middle easterners and africans gibsmedats criminals.

>"isolated incidences" don't matter expect when they're good

Yes.

>India
>Muslim Majority
American education right here folks

>#notallmuslims

>look at this one guy out of thousands who took the place of one of your own

>checkmate goyim