I want your thoughts, Sup Forumsacks

I want your thoughts, Sup Forumsacks.
Where do you see Ukraine in 10 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

destatis.de/EN/FactsFigures/NationalEconomyEnvironment/ForeignTrade/Tables/OrderRankGermanyTradingPartners.pdf?__blob=publicationFile
pastebin.com/raw/EiAEYd7i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I will say 100% I dont have a rape fetish and I think rape is not my cup of tea, and no one wants to be raped, (I am not a rapist) but I think that this might help:

sOCIETY has made rape to be a pretty big deal, so when someone gets raped, they not only have to feel horrible from the initial rape but also societies judgemebnts

So we normalize rape, put it in cartoons and I suppose have everyone be raped at least 5 times a day starting from age 3, just like in the poor countries, everyone grows up with a whatever atitude towards it and everyone is happy

"I got raped"

"its normal, everyone gets theur 5 a day"

>ukraine

no such thing

Ukraine makes Belgium look like a country

I mean, c'mon, you know that says something

After the next election Ukraine becomes ungovernable as there is no stable majority and a shitton of warring parties accusing each other of corruption and treason. Right wing populists keep winning in the West and strike a deal with Putin. You lose Crimea. Ukraine signs federalization.
Donbas remains part of Ukraine though its ruled by Russians stationed there as """peacekeepers""". Ukrainian taxpayers pay for pensions and everything there. Western Ukraine ruled by Berlin-funded puppets. Eastern Ukraine ruled by Russuan puppets. (((international community))) puppets rule Kiev and surroundings. You get a new president every year, you remain ruled by corrupt oligarchs. The oligarchy gets richer. Everything else is terrible. Trump opens US borders to white immigration. Millions of young Ukrainans move to US putting your country in a demographic collapase worse than any other country on the planet. The end.

Part in Belarus, part in Russia, rest goes to Poland

Posting from Mcdonalds.

From Polish standpoint.

We dont want any part of Ukraine. We dont need 3rd world clay in our borders. We wre poor already.

Ukrainian war was the best thing for us, we got

- nato freebies and recolving bases
- 1 mikion ukrainian immigrants to replace poles in the uk (unemployment now i 7% in poland)
- 20% increased tourism from the west
- EU subsides
- weakeinig of Russian economy => they dont have money for arms and military shit now, stopping its development, we on the other hand increased military spending.

Thanks for Maidan guys

I actually hope you'll survive, but things aren't looking good for Heзaлeжнaя atm.

In history books

Did you say 'Liberation' and called for Liberators?

I want the civil war to restart, to Kiev!

A Republic of Russia.

Probably still in a frozen conflict in the Donbass region.

Why do Ukrainian nationalists like Bandera so much and not Petliura?

its crazy how Ukrainian population shrinks
I remember when you had population of over 50 million people
I think Ukraine will stay like it is, a poor and wild buffer between nato/eu and Russia

We need to absorb them

>fake country
>fake language
>fake kike run government
>fake culture

Fpbp

OP needs some Liberators, and a lot of anal glue after they arrive to ukraine

Only if you will finance their gypsy tier provinces.
I think even Russia realizes this and that's why they prefer to keep conflict frozen, just in case instead of annexing it.

>Where do you see Ukraine in 10 years?
As another province of Russia obviously.

>not Petliura
Most actually do.
But (((they))) hate him.

>We dont want any part of Ukraine. We dont need 3rd world clay in our borders.

Exactly. All these faggots bitching about muh Lwów need to fucking kill themselves. Yeah lets take a bunch of useless clay that's not ours since 1940s that's behind like 20 years in development WITH PEOPLE (because what you're going to do with them?) that may hate us for doing that and also like 30 years behind mentally.

>nato freebies
That's debatable. I think we're just cucking to burgers again while risking bad relations with Russia, while receiving nothing in return

I meant population

Russia is irrelevant, we are way important for Germany for example

Kick em out
Same as for you lot over here

I don't think so.

Poland:
Brings us car thieves and brick layers.

Russia:
Brings us natural gas to keep us warm.

what

part of the Neo-Polish-Lithuania Commonwealth

Deport us faggot

Bless me Lukashenko please bless us with superior tractors and based clean streets.
t. visited Vitebsk.

in a fucking trash can lmao
pathetic little yokels

I see this country to likley have a higher living standard than Germany, if things continue to follow the current trajectory.

Czech out your trade partners, look where Poland and where Russia is

destatis.de/EN/FactsFigures/NationalEconomyEnvironment/ForeignTrade/Tables/OrderRankGermanyTradingPartners.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

>irrelevant
ahahahahhah
we fuck eu and u can't stop us cockspiders

Let's face Ruski, if it wasn't for oil&gas jewry your economy would be like half of ours with 4 times the people. And if it wasn't for nukes and aging military hardware, you'd be as relevant as Congo.

What the fuck man?

ecли бы y бaбyшки были яйцa..

lol. you are a joke. the world knows that 10x over.

Russian clay

Its not like we can actually invade Ukraine. With the amount of satellites, international journalists and recon agencies, we can only send volunteers, military experts and weapons. Our actual troops are being positioned at the border, and the only thing they are doing is scouting and helping to smuggle weapons and volunteers in.
Im sure our government also managed to get some squads of "volunteers" inside, but they cannot win a war, only battles.

let's face polacks, u have emmm hmmm... polacks, fuck who need fucken polacks go hell uganda

as a neutral state with shit economy

OK, just curious since you don't see people with pictures and banners of him like you do of Bandera from the (((media))).

>if it weren't for these things that make you important you wouldn't be important

> the world
world suck ahmeds dick and u know it

Sure thing Ivan. The problem is only you think you matter. Noone gives a fuck. Look at Germany trade partners, you are below Czech Rep

hey, it's Sup Forums it's all about larping

Stop being butthurt about Russia pls, yes we are more relevant than you in any way, yes everyone is talking about Russia, and our involvement in the global politics, get over it.

I don't understand why Ukrainian people think they deserve their own independent country. I'm not even trying to be an edge lord, I'm asking honestly. Maybe my understanding of history is wrong so correct me if I'm wrong but

Russia and Ukraine both started as singular state/empire known as the Kievan Rus' Yes?

It remains this well into the Russian empire, and then after the abdication of Nicholas, Ukraine declared "independence" after WW1, and was subsequently absorbed into soviet empire, and then again in WW2

So if since the time of the Kievan rus' up to now, you've only been a country for a culmulative total of no more than 50-60(thats a generous guesstimate) years in your centuries long existence, why do you legitimately believe your non country is a country?

You realize the only time you get independence is when the rest of the world protects you. To use you as a political prop against Russia. If the west cared about Ukraine as much as they do the Middle East your independence wouldn't have existed much longer after 1991 just sayin'

top laugh

The problem is we know we are irrelevant and you still think you matter, when meanwhile you lost half of your gdp, and you are basically a petrol station.

Do you guys see Poland becoming the puppet master (or one of a few) over Ukraine?

what is this and why did i laugh

thanks fritzl

It's a battleground between Russian and globalist interests, depending on how the Trump years go it will either see more conflict or go back to being a corrupt Russian puppet government.

split between russia poland hungary imo and maybe moldova or romania gets some too

Because, unfortunately, we DO matter.
Russia is a major player on global political arena, just like USA or China

And guess what, average chink's life is even worse then average cyкa's, they are piss–poor, their quality of life is horrifying even by our standarts.
And yet, China is relevant.

polish people are too incompetent to be puppet masters
we just want to be work and left alone, we dont care about politics and shit

>Where do you see Ukraine in 10 years?
Hell.

than*

Back with Mother Russia.

the problem is, in our geopolitical position there are two ways - we dominate the region or we are dominated. Not much of middle ground.
We don't really have a choice and I don't say this as an imperialist or anything, we're just too vunerable when it comes down to it

>Russia is a major player on global political arena, just like USA or China

HAHAHAHHA XD
Fucking economy of Italian size compares itself to top 2 economies in the world

>Russia is a major player on global political arena, just like USA or China
Only thanks to the nukes
If not for them, Siberia would be chinese by now

>like USA or China

Now you're more like an autistic spergy child that's running around with a "nuke the whole world back to stone age" button in it's hand. You're that sort of relevant

>tfw hate Savs but sympathize with Banderaists
>Stepan actually almost makes me reconsider my view of Slavs

Yet every polish person shits their pants when you mention russia

>Russia and Ukraine both started as singular state/empire known as the Kievan Rus' Yes?
Well kind of, but Rus' was in a state of feudal fragmentation for most of the time. It didn't have a chance to truly unify.
>It remains this well into the Russian empire
No... Rus' has divided after mongol invasion. Into Ruthenia (southern part) which later has divided into Belarus and Ukraine, and modern Russia (northern part). Ruthenia was under heavy Polish influence for centuries and is distinct from Russia.

laughing

Russia, it's time to start admitting that your only strengths are:
>Being one big petrol station
>Have ridiculously big amount of military spending
>Having a large land mass (although anything east of the Ural mountains is pretty much a non-country because it's retardly hard to actually govern it

Russia's economy has failed again and again to actually show some progress.

Everyone shits their pants about Russia because once Putin (who is pretty much maintaining a semi-stable dictatorship at this point) is gone, everyone knows that it'll be like the 90's Russia all over again – AKA anarchy

Yet you cry daily for Americans to send more black bulls to defend you.

Indeed, they are regional threat, big compared to shitholes like Poland

Well they are certainly more relevant than you psheks.

They are in Syria right now.
Yeah Russian economy is relatively weak but their geopolitical position, population, military and resources make them a great power, even if their reach is regional.

Its not about economy, and you know it.
Japan has great economy, and nobody gives a fuck about their political decisions.
So, again, stop being butthurt about Russia.

They are, but we are fucking irrelavant and you are a non country. This is the grup Russia belongs to, this retard's country lost half of gdp due to sanctions while EU did not remotely felt it.

Saying Russia is like fucking China is just going full retard

You want more whites to die?

I hope the conflict is resolved peacefully, whites are already decreasing at a rapid rate

No totally it is not, not like China became an empire due to economic growth in last 2 decades.

You have an army with most equipment from 80s and T-14 tanks which break on plain surface. This is Russian empire.

We all moved, I'm from west Ukraine and now a US citizen.

Russians and Ukrianians get along well here and we actually dominate many fields. My high end university classes are all Asians and Slavs, a bit of white Americans but nobody else.

I wish we got Ukrainians here instead of Muslims. It would be a massive fuck you to our feminists when we get girls who still act like girls (despite being gold diggers) .

(You)

pastebin.com/raw/EiAEYd7i

Their economy is complete garbage, but it didn't fall because of some irrelevant sanctions.
But stay bluepilled and eat the shit that media shoves you.

>Nobody gives a fuck about Japan
Nah, only one of the most influential countries outside Western Europe/North America.. That's nothing right?

Japan is also totally not part of the G8, right?

Geopolitics is for a huge part about the health of a countries economy

Nah they are totally fine, just like you fine.

We were once poorer than Ukraine and Russia, thank God we chose better

Its both economy and the army. Plus these days you need China or USA tier economy to have leverage - ie. at least 10 trillion or quickly growing. Japan is cucked to the US because of WW2. If Japs wanted, they could build an army that would wipe Russia and make Japan our neighbor, but they're like germany of Asia, cucked to stupid burgers.

So NO, you're not anywhere near USA or China or the whole EU. You're more like Brazil

And what do I have to do with kike divide and conquer?

HAPPENING

I'm planning on following Varg's advice to buy up a cheap rural property and become SELF-SUFFICIENT.

Ukraine seems the best option.

>not like China became an empire due to economic growth in last 2 decades.
If you think that China is great because of this, you are a retard.
Population, idustrial capabilities, political position and expanding of sphere of influence.
If China had nothing except for high GDP, nobody would give a fuck about them.

Fake news, (((Kremlin))) behind it

>Nah they are totally fine, just like you fine.
Do you have problems with reading comprehension?

I see you being exterminated and your lands stolen by Slavic monsters

Can you name one japanese decision that has changed the world, or made everyone talk about it?

Great army usually comes with high GDP, Grishka. What don't you understand? You have to have shekels to build an army, otherwise you're North Korea

>If Japs wanted, they could build an army that would wipe Russia and make Japan our neighbor, but they're like germany of Asia, cucked to stupid burgers.
You are beyond delusional, m8, and its all because you are butthurt about Russia.