Trump's 7 country ban would have blocked exactly zero of the nineteen 911 hijackers. It wouldn't have prevented Orlando...

Trump's 7 country ban would have blocked exactly zero of the nineteen 911 hijackers. It wouldn't have prevented Orlando. It wouldn't have prevented Boston. It wouldn't have prevented San Bernadino. It wouldn't have prevented Fort hood. Any "ban" to prevent radical Islamists that doesn't include Saudi Arabia is just a sideshow.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/autism ruins everything.jpg/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves_in_Iran
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Implying we care faggot

NYTIMES:
>Announcing his “extreme vetting” plan, the president invoked the specter of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. Most of the 19 hijackers on the planes that crashed into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and a field in Shanksville, Pa., were from Saudi Arabia. The rest were from the United Arab Emirates, Egypt and Lebanon. None of those countries are on Mr. Trump’s visa ban list.

We should, you have to ban all of these shitters from coming to America if you want to stamp out Islamic terrorism.

You got that fucking right slavbro. Trump is a fucking oil cuck and fights 0 against wahhabism / terrorism.

San Bernardino shooters were from Pakistan

Banning some is better than none, and it's a start

It's a start. Hopefully it posses off some of our resident terrorist immigrants and they do something stupid so we can ban all the filthy muslims from OUR country. Islam is garbage.

Trump didn't ban countries he has business ties with- even though they, as you point out, were the origin point for the worst of the terrorists.

I'm not surprised. He has no sense or morality or ethics.

I thought the 7 were the ones claiming refugee status?

>Trump is a fucking oil cuck and fights 0 against wahhabism / terrorism.

not sure why Sup Forums expected anything else. politics is money. hillary is corrupt, we know, and so is trump. anybody getting high up in power to even be considered for election already has their business interests

>morality or ethics
>politics

pick 1

>Implying Trump supporters care about America in the slightest.

The basic reason Trump was voted in was because people werent satisfied with incremental positive progress and decided to gamble on their future

total visa bans on those 7

A start implies there's a finish. There's not.

Trump fucked you over. This is just a PR move to try to disguise that for a little longer. Accept it.

Dude, get it through your thick skull. We just don't like brown people. What about that is so hard to comprehend? This isn't about preventing terror, this is because FUCK brown people and anyone who isn't white.

For fuck's sake, how long will it be before you idiots realize this??

So this is why you didn't ban Saudi Arabia?
Cause Arabs are white?

I still don't see why we need to accept these people. There are 200 other countries and if they are so moral they can take them.

>implying leaving Saudi Arabia off the list of banned countries wasn't a shitty oversight on Trump's part.
Don't get me wrong, it's probably that establishment cocksuckers like Paul Ryan were getting in his way, but it's still shitty.

keep crying, those sandniggers still aren't getting any of the American dream.

Honestly, I don't know why Trump hasn't banned the Saudis. It's troubling BUT..... this is his first week and he's already proven to his supporters that he means business. Give it time. The list of countries will grow, more mosques will be torched, the rift will grow deeper. That goat fucking religion will experience a sharp decline here in America.

>keep crying, those sandniggers still aren't getting any of the American dream.
Arabs are free to come to Trump's America :)
They already own 15% of your economy
They have so much power that you're not allowed to know the truth about their involvement in 9/11
But keep thinking Trump is going to keep the sandniggers out
Keep being a good #MAGA goy

>What about that is so hard to comprehend?
Trump seemed to missed a few.
That's just idiotic policy.
Also, fuck you nasi.

>people werent satisfied with incremental positive progress and decided to gamble on their future

no wonder. the growing gap between low-mid and upper classes is worrisome. nobody has time for minority rights or w/e when they're living paycheck to paycheck without retirement plans. trump focused his campaign on the poors with the "bring the jobs back", it's a nice message of hope at least. i can't blame the people who voted for him

problem is, if he was so focused on the cause of preventing muslims, saudi fucking arabia would be the first to go. as it is, he's just pandering to the alt right crowd, while looking out for his business first

who gives a shit. we don't want sandniggers period.
If only we could ban all sandniggers already in America and send them back to the middle east and the fucking camels they rode in.

You're right, banning immigrants from those 7 countries doesn't do much. Let invent a time machine, go back to 1965 and stop the Hart-Cellers Act instead. Then America would still be 90% White today and all those Beach Boys songs wouldn't sound like fairy tales from an imaginary world.

We really need to ban LEGAL immigration. Often the 2nd generation is worse than the immigrants themselves.

I feel like Trump is going to end up repealing the 1965 immigration act in a few years once his policies prove to be effective, one can hope.

You're a goddamn idiot. You dont know jackshit about the ME, its role in geopolitics, or SA's huge influence here in the states.

The only thing you can do is parrot

>muh muzzies, muh jews

>But keep thinking Trump is going to keep the sandniggers out
>Keep being a good #MAGA goy

nobody is going to do that. whether it's #MAGA or #ImwithHer or bernie or some shit. they are all corrupted and looking out for oligarchy interests. political system is rotten to the core, we just get to "pretend" to put a new face on it

You are the edgiest person alive. You wouldn't last 10 seconds in a fight against a caliphate warrior.

Don't care

he's the only guy who care about legal american citizens over hordes of brown illegals.

Trump is the first president in half a century to actually keep a campaign promise and the Democrats and MSM are shitting themselves left and right.

Fucking Glorious.

It's a START. And it sends a very loud "Muslims fuck off" message across the world.

I think the point of it is that when he outright banned all Syrians, he figured they'd simply claim to be from those other countries.

itt eurotards are mad their feminist governments are too busy sucking the bbc/muzzcock to defend them

>Trump's 7 country ban would have blocked exactly zero of the nineteen 911 hijackers.

No, but at least it will ban some slimes.

DO ANY OF YOU ACTUALLT CARE ABOUT POLITICS AND GEOPOLITICS AND HISTORY AND THE LIKE?

OR CAN YOU ONLY THINK IN TERMS OR
>muh race

Do you actually understand anything, beyond memes and that you have white skin?

((krugman))

I love seeing this weasel whine now that his keynesian puppet is out of office after have his policies fail to make any real change for the better.

Except the Saudi's and people going to and from Mecca, they're cool

>Trump bans a bunch of the more secular nations in the middle east
>attacks Clinton for taking money from the Saudi's
>has businesses in Saudi Arabia
>doesn't take any action against the Saudi's, who were the main suppliers of 9/11 terrorists

>Trumps ban won't result in time travel

Yup, liberals are retarded.

These are the people that voted for Trump. Are you surprised?

Could he just be banning people from those countries to focus on terrorist scum coming in from the other countries.

well said user ..Trumps a Hero lad

The order bans countries who do not keep good records and we cannot verify

like Somalia

>progress

There's that word again, I don't think you know what that word means.

This Kind of nigger Also Say that no muslims attacks are Made in united states

Last I checked the year wasn't 2001. Stop living in the past. Trump is stopping threats in the future.

Omg, it's almost as if Trump, a man whose entire selling point was "I've never done this before", doesn't know what he's doing. Who could have predicted this? Oh wait, fucking everyone.

>more secular
>Latvians actually believe this

well now trump made it pretty clear he sucks the saudi cock. this along with his sucking of the jewish cock are some very bad signs

how does it feel to got the US sucking on your big fat oil pipeline in the future?

REDPILLED NORMIES GET ME RILED UP

Libtard detected

I agree this whole thing is stupid, but who cares its funny.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/autism ruins everything.jpg/

top fucking kek m8

He didn't block Israel?

he's implementing policies based primarily on how popular they'll be. it's what populists do, hence the name.

yeah but it stops shitskins from coming into america

it would have prevented the nice and paris attacks

>implying banning 7 muslim counties from coming here is a bad start
>implying I don't want All non white Christian countries banned from coming here

>fuck brown people
>except the ones Trump does business with
>aka the ones that commit terror acts against the west
bend over some more, cuck

THIS

how many attacks in Europe woud it have prevented retards?

All muslim countries are terrorist filled shit holes

Maybe he wouldn't be such an oil cuck if leftists didn't block us from being more independent on our own oil.

>country whose leader resigned because of some supermarket's roof collapsing
>calling anybody a cuck

Isnt Saudi Arabia a US puppet? USA cant afford to ruin her relationship with Saudi... Its that simple

well, i live in the oil province so i'm biased

>All muslim countries are terrorist filled shit holes

Nope, Saudi Arabia is actually a very friendly muslim country. :^) The Donald knows that

True but a lot of those fucks are causing shit in europe and killing/raping/assaulting people while passing as refugees.

His ban is preventative.

Because thenhijackers were CIA fucking dummy.

leftists didn't block us. Please name me incidents and exact reasons, if not, then you can straight out fuck off. Trump builds the wall, bans muslims from countries, but he can't ban the KSA.

>ban a us ally
Trump has to end the alliance first, which is no simple task

Before you post check the flag

>american education

>9/11 was 16 years ago

Trump's 7 country ban would have blocked exactly zero of the Pearl Harbor bombers.

its okay they just get munitions and money from saudi arabia, not actual manpower

But he can make Mexico pay fot a huge wall? That is way easier right?

> iran doesnt have oil
Top kek laddie

>leader
we don't have a leader, and our president didn't resign
you can thank the ex-soviet businessmen for that collapse

HEY YOU SOUTHERN CUNTS. YOU'RE GOING TO GET US KILLED UP HERE. THANKS. I LIVE A BLOCK AWAY FROM JFK. OUR BLOOD WILL BE ON YOUR HANDS. FUCK OFF.

Saudi Arabia's punishment will be much more severe than blocking a few 'immigrants.'

I still like Trump better than Hillary but that fact that he banned Iran and not Saudi Arabia/Qatar has really lowered my opinion of him.

>he thinks syrian rebels and Iranians are "secular"
top lel

Protip Saudi Arabia has the world by the balls because of oil

go friggin google you britcuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves_in_Iran

>ending a military alliance is easy
Why are shills so dumb. Do they really expect Trump to fulfill all of his promises in the first fucking week?

>being this much of a white cuck

It's because it's bad for trump's business you dumb cuck

>Do they really expect Trump to fulfill all of his promises in the first fucking week?

Why are shills so dumb?? Do they really expect Trump to ban the sponsor of ISIS???

Thought he banned all Muslims from coming guess he wasn't a promise keeper as I thought.

Will his promises keep slowly falling off?

>Honestly, I don't know why Trump hasn't banned the Saudis.
Because the Saudis are friends of the CIA and ISRAEL, that's why.

Islamic terrorism is invented by the CIA and Mossad with patsies supplied by Saudi Arabia.
This drives the war machine and OPEC. This in turn allows domination of the first world by the US government, OPEC, and Israel. Trump can't go against these people because then he, or likely a member or two of his family, will die in an "accident".

You can't fight against these foes. They're immortal because they basically have infinite money and technology at their disposal.
Trump was taken to a secret location and made aware of this long before he was inaugurated.

Trumps 7 country ban would have blocked exactly 0 of the numerous kamikaze pilots that attacked pearl harbor. It wouldn't have prevented wounded knee. It wouldn't have prevented Columbine. It wouldn't have prevented Waco. It wouldn't have prevented Chicago on any given month. Any "ban" to prevent violence is just a sideshow.

> doesn't care about stopping islamic terrorism

This is why I'm fucking sick of you plebbit t_d fags. You don't care about stopping Islam from destroying the west. You don't care about Jewish bankers on the presidential cabinet. You don't care about stopping Zionism. You just care about sucking the dick of your "god emperor".

You aren't red-pilled. You're just cheerleaders.

Read the actual order papers, then get back to us because it literally isn't banning anyone the government can vouch for with ample time to do so before they blacklist that particular government. Also the main aspect isn't banning but enforcing a "extreme vetting process" which will stop many unwanted people.
Hes also stated in it that there will be a backlog of people from the process being more thorough so he's setting up consulatory safe zones to protect anyone who is stuck while fleeing

Fucking read shit before you hear something about it and flip out like a fucking feminist

So you're saying that we should ban ALL Muslims? I couldn't agree more.

I actually was in Iran a few years ago faggot
They are pretty secular and pro-west

>pic related: the average Iranian

>tfw the shills now bitch about Trump not being racist enough
What a time to be alive

If it didn't work during the election, why would you think that shilling would work now? I'm surprised David Brock still has any cash left.

I agree that we should ban more, but this bitching is just leftist nit-picking.

The left obviously would rather none of them get banned.