How to stop smoking weed Sup Forums?

How to motivate myself to stop with bong rips? I usually attend my college and I smoke from evening till night.

I am feeling that this is affecting my daily progress,for like if I want to program for 2 hours today,I won't be successfull in it,rather I am lonely in my dorm room browsing Sup Forums and watching documentaries.

How the fuck should I control this habit pol?

smoke only after you get your shit done maybe?

You're addicted. Read In the realm of hungry ghosts by Gabor Mate and consider therapy

>I am feeling that this is affecting my daily progress
Then throw that shit out and do productive shit

Your Sincerely
Muh Weed

This. No need to go straight edge, just use your head and prioritise your life OP.

I tried I simply bought another bud few moments after.

Just stop, retard. I smoked everyday for three years and eventually lost my job. So I stopped so I could pass piss tests. It was easy.

You can start by growing the fuck up

dude just do other shit

smoke when you have free time/down time and youve got your work done

why would smoking weed be the first/last thing you wanna do every day? its just not the fun getting "fake happy" after a while

Another bud?
Fuck off proxy shill you get 25gm for less than 20$ in India

Yeah... you just need to stop. Whatever that takes for you - throwing out your smoking stuff, not hanging out with friends who smoke, finding other ways to reward or pleasure yourself. I lost years to weed - you're still young, make the right choices day to day.

If you stopped today you'd have a few week's hard times not starting again, but after a while you'll have filled those times in your life with new, productive, and ultimately more rewarding things.

Fuck... could really do with a smoke now...

It's fucking weed just put it down it's not that hard. Just use self control.

if i have weed im smoking it every waking moment

i just stopped buying it

problem solved

Get something to replace smoking, like a hobby or excercise
If you just replace smoking with sitting in front of the pc you just end up smoking again.

Its in your head, you cant get physically addicted. Get your shit together man and stop being a bitch, smoke when you want to and not when you "need" to. Do you value weed more than your future? Cmon man this is not hard

this desu

if you are """""addicted""""" to marijuana then you are just a hedonist without any self control

Abe Bhosdu Sup Forums hai angrejo ko jhant samajh aayeha pudia ka matlab.

Shill,kahe ka shill sale,gand fati padi hai jindagi jhand hai sale.

>t.not a shill.

start practicing memetics and use your mind to change reality.

Or just use the ancient greek method

>I want a cigarette
>Why do I want a cigarette?
>I don't want a cigarette

proven to work

Lose all contact to your dealer.

Self control,well I have it max for a day or two then I feel like I deserve a rip,just when I take one,the chain begans and then its hard to stop.

What should I do? Go Turkey? Once a week?

Obligatory post. All cannabis is medicinal. America will never be great again until cannabis is legal.

Literally just stop doing it. Throw out your paraphernalia or break it and just quit
If you relapse and buy equipment again you'll feel more and more like a loser until you really quit

We have dedicated Pan shopes selling weed here in India.

sounds like you are more addicted to pol than to weed

Thanks,Noted.

Went cold turkey two days ago, I'm actually feeling a lot more motivated, I already have a little bit better attention, and my lungs don't produces as much hacking phlegm. I needed to stop because I had been smoking every day since May 12th of last year.

Just start playing a few different games or take up hobbies; whenever I feel like smoking now I just read some comics. Easy!

Bhai acid mar aur chill kar Ganja vagarah sab moh maya hai

Cannabis is great,its the best fucking wonderful plant and its going to make the world great again.

I am not against Cannabis,I am a abuser,I accept that.

Its not like I won't be smoking cannabis again,sure I would but till the point where it wont affect me.

The rate at which I am smoking right now will make me go jobless.

I belong to a Brahmin family and defeat is not an option in life,the people with no job are ridiculed till death in my family.
I will end up being a laughing stock in my family and my siblings are having a good time in Germany and California.

Yeh sare milke sale humko pagal bana rhe hain.

Bhai din ke 30 shot minimum vale scene se din ke ek J tak pahuchane me acid ka haath hai, koi technical club join kar aur agle weekend pe acid mar, tried and tested

Right on!

Seems like I have to go full turkey as well,will you continue smoking once a week or are you done with it?

And since your country offers a variety of flavour on weed its actually hard to quit,we have skunk here.

Darknet rates are high and thanks to shitty economy I have live on my parents money smoking ditch weed.

drug addicts are a bunch of faggots who need to get thrown off high rises.

Kill yourself my man

totally false