Why doesn't Trump ban the actual terrorists?

Why doesn't Trump ban the actual terrorists?
Any ban list that doesn't include the Saudis is a bad joke. Personally thought Trump had more guts than this, wouldn't let terrorists in just because they sell America a lot of oil.

>ban a country we have army basses in

Kys faggot

Because trump is a shill who will say anything that will get him votes/support?

do you want to ban the countries that are actually spreading terrorism and are the origin of most of the 911 attackers or just a random selection of countries that won't offend people?

the ban was never about muslims. The countries on the list are either in Iran's axis or are so unimportant now that it doesn't matter if Trump spits on them.

He's waiting for the right opportunity for pic related

is he really that afraid of ruffling a few feathers?
leaving Saudi Arabia while banning the other countries is pathetic and laughably ineffective

They own the US dollars value due to the kikery of Kissinger in the 1970's when we dropped the gold standard in favor of Saudi oil to back out money aka the petrodollar.

Going to take a lot of work to get rid of the Jew bankers that make this country bow down to the house of Saud.

America doesn't import a lot of oil from Saudi Arabia.

No you are being stupid we cant do that, im sure he probably actually wants too but far too much american Capitol and interest is in Turkey, Egypt and Saudi Arabia

He cant travel ban them. Even the president isnt all powerful

But Saudi oil is bought and sold using US dollars exclusively. This is the same with all OPEC nations.

then what's the deal
when it comes to Islamic radicalism and terrorism the Saudis are unrivaled
there is no other country that even comes close

it's like banning Canada and Britain but leaving the US when targeting fat people

the president can ban anyone he likes from coming
which is why he could sign this order in the first place

for reference here's the nationalities of the 911 attackers
while islamic terrorism in general isn't quite this skewed this is still not too far off

>ban Turkey and Saudi arabia
>they decided to shut down our bases and seize our american soldiers

im glad you arent in charge.

why even bother with the other countries then if something like 90% of terrorists and radicals are unaffected
the only country that exports any serious terrorism that he actually banned was Yemen and Yemen is still nothing compared to SA and Pakistan

>why do something when you cant fix it completely

why put out a fire when half the house is already damaged??

why blow out the candle when the roof is on fire?

Syria and libya and Iraq are the hotbeds of isis and radical islam RIGHT NOW

I know that in 2001 the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis but that isnt the problem today

Saudi Arabia is the candle

bad analogy, its more like "why bother putting out half of a fire?"

Because they pay the terrorists that come from other countries. Now if terrorists started coming from Saudi, we'd ban them too. As for the time though most are coming from outside saudi, even though they fund them.

these country bans would have saved 0 people in the US since 2000
meanwhile Saudi Arabia alone would have saved dozens even excluding 911

>why doesn't the US just ban all the Muslims, even countries with US military assets and members of nato

quit being obtuse.

Prove it faggot

no sorry confusing with Europe
0 people from the affected countries have committed terrorism in the US since 2000 but very few others either

it's in Europe where dozens from Saudi Arabia and Pakistan have committed terrorism but almost none from the affected countries

ban the ones with actual terrorism problems
what annoys me is that people look at this act like Trump is doing something when in actuality he's doing exactly nothing because he's too afraid of annoying "allies"

Are you saying soon he shall convert to Islam and make the hajj?

Because Suadi Arabia, Turkey and Pakistan HELP US fight terrorism numb nuts

they also have better record keeping than Somalia, yemen or sudan that we can VERIFY the identities of incoming people

HOLY SHIT YOU CANT BAN TURKEY AND SAUDI ARABIA YOU AUTIST FUCK

see you can look it up

>Because Suadi Arabia, Turkey and Pakistan HELP US fight terrorism numb nuts
that's a joke
the Saudi government is directly and unashamedly responsible for breeding radicalism in mosques in the middle east, Europe and even America
when terrorist attacks happen in the west 90% of the time it's from someone who attends a Saudi mosque

Spotted the 13 yaer old

I'm guessing this is the neocon retarded argument we'll be hearing tomorrow morning on old people political show.

Since the trump business one would be too retarded for old nevertrumpers.

If y'all hate the Saudis so much, why not accuse Bush of collaboration since he literally took orders from them.

what are you even trying to say
I'm a nationalist, I genuinely support Trump in banning muslims from the US
but it annoys me that he doesn't seem to do anything of substance in favor of not insulting our beloved allies in Saudi Arabia who keep teaching people why the western snake deserves to be bombed and why jihad is the only way for any muslim

Bang on user

They export terrorist ideology because those radicalized become their best tourists. They have maintained enough degrees of separation to wash their hands of it.

in their mind maybe
the atrocities committed by Saudi wahhabist influenced muslims speak for themselves though

> nationalist
> unaware of neocons close relations with the saudis

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
When the purge of the neocon/nevertrumpers arrives, Trump can move against their Saudi financiers.
This is the long play.

once we get the XL pipe line and texas to run their oil we can say fuck you to them

neocons aren't really a thing in Iceland I thnk and I don't pay much attention to American politics aside from pol memes

>poo in a loo

shut your whore mouth

I wonder who's behind this post

Been reading this thread and you are the only guy who isn't deluded by the Wahabbist cocksucker Trump
Everyone else is so low IQ that they can't see that Trump banned immigration from countries that don't do terrorism, while having no restrictions on the nations that cause the vast majority of terrorism on the planet
Trump has deluded his voters by making them think he went through his promise by banning harmless Muslim nations, while having unlimited immigration from the dangerous Muslim countries who cause non-stop terrorism

Well as long as you admit ignorance and accept to learn.

Now go play Eve online, it'll teach you more than these shills