Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12218448
strawpoll.me/12218216
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. ethan

>unironically denying historical fact

Hila's eyes are too big.
yes goy... believe the six gorillion

Churchill was a cuck and is responsible for your dead Empire, never forget that.

She talks and acts like a borderline retard.

*autist
she perfect desu

only one of those two answers won't land me in jail

>six gorrilian

Anyone who votes that they "accept the mainstream holohoax version" is not even from around here. Pol, by definition, does not support the utterly ridiculous holocaust myth. It never has.

Over the last year pol has been flooded by normies from reddit and twitter. Anyone who believes the holohoax is a complete lemming nitwit.

Ironically that is also the correct answer

Why deny something so wonderful?

If you still believe in the historical fiction of the holocaust, you cannot be redpilled. Once you see how flimsy the story is, you can never go back.

Oy vey, it was 20 million!!!!!!!

>falling for the holohoax meme

top fucking kek, I bet you believe Hitler was a bad guy too

the question you should be asking is..does anyone here care if the holohoax is true or not?

That's not ironic, it's tyranny.

When you are NOT ALLOWED to say something, it is always true. It is never illegal or taboo to say something that is untrue.

This is also why the worst insults are personal truths. The jews/liberals are only so defensive about the holohoax because they know they can't defend it, so they wig out when it's brought up.

I think it's likely the numbers were exaggerated, and isolated incidents made to look the norm, but I don't deny that something grizzly happened on a fairly large scale.

after reading autismal amounts of info myself I've concluded it did happen, just that there wasn't a plan from the get-go to exterminate jews, it was just when they realized they weren't going to be able to deport them that they just said fuck it kill em all, although there was a plan to exterminate slavs from the get go but no one cares about that rofl

easier

strawpoll.me/12218448

>Due to to consequences of the war even Germans were starving to death neat the end
>People in concentration camps were found starving to death

SHOCKING

Not denying Jews were persecuted by the Germans, but I don't really give a fuck about it any more than I give a fuck about any other horror of History. I actually care more about what the Germans suffered at the hands of the Russians and the Western Allies.

I'm proud to have voted yes

Bump

It's remarkable how far downhill this board has gone in just 2 years. Only 1/3 of people on Sup Forums know the truth about the lampshades, "gas chambers", soap, "It was real in my mind", the rollercoaster into the ovens, the bear and eagle fighting in a cage, the soviet Israeli "holocaust experts", all lies. Literally just taking red army propaganda as fact. Pathetic.

>strawpoll.me/12218216

I have significant disagreements with the mainstream view but dont consider myself a denier.

ive been here since before /new/

i think the holocaust happened but is over exaggerated by the jews. i don't have significant disagreements with it.

>fucking settle this once and for all
Hahaha, oh man. This level of stupidity is low, even for leddit standards.

Feel free to go back anytime, dearie.