Abortion is murder

Regardless of when "life begins"
at conception the possibility of a human life is created through the love of two parents
by aborting a fetus, you are destroying any chance it had at becoming a human life. Therefore you have destroyed a human life before it could even begin.

Inb4 "muh sexual liberation"
sexual liberation is form of control of the masses

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/abortions-racial-gap/380251/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a real moralfag

What if the parents don't love each other?

What if they're poor as fuck?

What if she was raped?

How in the FUCK is abortion any different than a condom?

Birth Control?

The Morning After Pill?

If you don't want a kid, don't have a fucking kid.

It's that simple.

What's worse?

The guilt of abortion?

Or the guilt of giving someone a shitty life?

>a fucking leaf

you're pathetic if you believe that the guilt of giving someone a shitty life outweighs the guilt of taking a life

Then I'm pathetic.

I dont care

>If you don't want a kid, don't have a fucking kid.
Then take responsibility for your actions and don't have sex if your not ready for a child. Have some self control maybe? And don't justify murder with "I didn't mean for it to happen!"
also- it wouldnt be needed in the first place if it wasnt for useful idiots like you who cant keep their pants zipped.

pregnancy is a medical condition. you cannot make medical decisions for other people.

you're pathetic if you think a cell mass with the same intellectual capacity as a tunicate on the ocean floor is a human

i like how you zeroed in on one statement rather than the other questions

>I- its not a person, r- right guys?

Here's your reply, you short sighted pussy.

>What if the parents don't love each other?
>What if they're poor as fuck?
>What if she was raped?
>How in the FUCK is abortion any different than a condom?
>Birth Control?
>The Morning After Pill?
>If you don't want a kid, don't have a fucking kid.
>It's that simple.
>What's worse?
>The guilt of abortion?
>Or the guilt of giving someone a shitty life?
Then take responsibility for your actions and don't have sex if your not ready for a child. Have some self control maybe? And don't justify murder with "I didn't mean for it to happen!"
also- it wouldnt be needed in the first place if it wasnt for useful idiots like you who cant keep their pants zipped.Better, kike?

>you short sighted pussy
if you think allowing abortion in a civilized society does anything but aid in its decline, you are the one who is short sighted

when that life is nothing but a non-living clump of cells then yeah i don't feel guilty one bit

How dare you telling women what they have and don't have the right to do? It is they're body and they should have the right to do whatever they want with it. It is not up to you to judge them. Who are you to do that? Yeah, I thought so.

Refer back to the picture, moron

>how in the fuck is abortion any different than a condom

I hope this argument is bait, you cannot be this dumb.

have you ever noticed how most 3rd world hellholes don't allow abortion? really makes you wonder

Yes it is murder. Who cares?

Dude, I'm all for sterilization at birth.

With the requirement of a license to have children.

Abortion works at keeping America white. Stop being a moral fag about a ridiculously stupid, emotionally based issue.

>sterilization at birth.
>requirement of a license to have children
Please tell me this is bait

>keeping america white
>white people have more abortions than black people

really activates the almonds

Is that why white is the highest percentage on that chart?

Man.......I don't get it.

Why does everyone get so worked up over this issue?

Like, even from an EARLY age I was like, "What's the big deal?"

And both my parents are against it, so I didn't learn it from them.

Black people are only ~15% of the population but they have 30% of all abortions.

Personally I don't give a fuck about it being legal or not but it shouldn't be government funded and it shouldn't be allowed after the first trimester.

If abortion were suddenly outlawed, then it isn't a stretch of the imagination that non-white birthrates would outnumber white birthrates.

>Admitting you don't understand why the issue is important
>arguing for it anyway
I still can't decide if your bait or retarded

do you like not know what sterilization means or something?

>we need to outlaw abortion to keep our white master race levels high!

maybe your race isn't so important after all, kek

So you explain to me why the issue is important.

A vasectomy, whatever.

>only talking about one issue
>assumes this is the only thing that could save the white race, instead of many efforts on multiple fronts
no, of course not. This is just one step in the road to MAGA and saving white culture and the white race

> it isn't a stretch of the imagination that non-white birthrates would outnumber white birthrates.

not according to the numbers.

>do you even math?
Numerically slightly more white babies are aborted, that's percentages. But as a whole, the number of blacks aborted is massively depressing the growth rate of the black population.
Out of every 100 abortions 36 are white babies and 30 are black babies. That's a HUGE impact on the 13% black population and is doing a lot to depression the growth of black population.
How are you this retarded to not see this is how percentages work?

>Vasectomy
>Sterilization
>Whatever
you must be retarded

>Explain why it's important
read the goddamn thread and answer your own question

Virgins

not an argument

Learn percentages dude.

Here's my reply to another math illiterate idiot:

I have? And I still don't give a shit?

Why should I give a shit?

Why do you?

What the fuck.

Where is the much vaunted European education when you're so stupid at math that you don't even know what the chart is showing?

>let's kill our unborn children en masse if it means we can keep the shitskin ratio down
the true problem of whites becoming a minority stems from a lack of real decision making

"People" murder, that's just what they do, how in the living hell would prevent that?

All categories you described encompass like 2% of abortions. The rest are purely for convenience. Dont make the extenuating circumstances argument. No one here is stupid enought to buy that.

>heh so what if i'm a virgin? not like there's any way me finally having sex will change my opinion on something that should only be commented on by people who have had sex before

>not an argument

>yeah
>and
>so
>what

The problem with that argument is that you're still losing the birthrate game.

so by killing more of your own babies than the others you are still slowly fucking yourselves.

if you hypothetically wanted to keep the black population down you need more drastic measures than aborting more babies than them.

Love when the mother gets killed and the child inside is still alive.

>Although rates among Hispanic and African-American women have decreased along with the rest of the country, they remain significantly higher than the national average.
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/abortions-racial-gap/380251/

Yes. Lets force the browns and the niggers to have more babies. Keep being awesome Sup Forums

>women programmed to selfish acts
>it's not murder, it's just abortion
>men are trying to control your uterus
>pregnancy is slavery

Modern feminism is so liberating

>not assuming that we just force the browns and nigs out

humans can easily become slaves to their desires. do you think the average modern person who's used to being irresponsible will hold an opinion like that?

>pregnant
>poor
>"Oh, everything will be fine!"
>"Let's just wing it!"

And that's how we got to where we are today, everybody!

I agree to an extent.
I only care when whites do it, and that's a no-no.

>Why does everyone get so worked up over this issue?
Because they still run the 7 billion man race thinking they can possibly be in first place.
It doesn't matter how much hypocrisy they commit, how many resources they soak up, how many wastes of space they shit out to do the same; they just want the level of freedoms they are accustomed to (some of them even think more freedoms = bad) in society whether or not the same behaviors on a massive scale cause the exact problems we're dealing with today.

Don't be ridiculous. Next you're going to be telling us that killing Jews is murder.

No, you are making the assumption about future events.

>wanting to stop the one thing from stopping your nigger population from DOUBLING
>m-m-muh fetus that cant even survive without the mother is being murdered!!!

christcucks

if it's in my body and i don't want it be, i'm killing it, god bless

Does consumption of zygote by another zygote for nutrition canabalism?

Is *

Given blacks had around 246,000 abortions in 2008 (30% of all abortions) that's a quarter of a million less niggers and almost 39% of their growth rate, that never came into the world.

>still less then whites according to the population chart and earlier infographic

>there are 7 billion people competing for finite resources on a planet with finite space
>preserving human life is a moral imperative

Is this you personally volunteering to raise all the abortion babies?

Why do you think that we have any obligation in maintaining a society? By procreation, to be precise.

checked
op is not a fag

If the woman owns her mouth and her esophagus then explain to me, in a clear and simple sentence, why a woman should not be allowed to take this pill.

>implying countless people don't wish they weren't born
Kys

Because it causes the death of a child.

>"I didn't ask to be born"
stop projecting

Only retarded people are against abortion.
Abortion is literally the best thing that happened to mankind.
It allows us to control overpopulation, which is the nÂș1 issue at the moment.
It allows us to not bring a child to the poverty life of many.
It allows us to avoid birth problems and retarded children.
And most important of all, it allows us to not give birth to shit stains like OP.

Please see Do you know what else causes the deaths of children but in far greater numbers? Poverty. Starvation. Lack of medical treatment.

>don't kill unborn babbehs because it makes me feel bad
Your only point.

A person makes 4 choices before terminating a pregnancy at a late stage.

1.Don't use contraception
2.Have sex
3.Don't take the morning after pill to prevent implantation of the blastocyst
4. Not terminating the pregnancy before development of the brain at 8 weeks

There's a big difference between preventing a ball of cells from implanting and actively killing a separate organism with a developing human brain

Considering the fact that you do not appear to have a brain, am I free to kill you?

> don't have sex if your not ready for a child

Humans are one of the few species where sex is not only for procreation, you can't ignore scientific facts to enforce your shitty morals on other people

The fetus kills itself by sucking the blood nutrients of the woman. Regardless of whether the fetus does it willingly or unconsciously, it does not have the right to leech blood nutrients and can only do so at its own risk. If you take someone's blood, drink it and die, you have killed yourself. If the fetus does it, it killed itself.

There's at least three readily available contraceptives that allow you to freely have sex without pregnancy

Also, here in the UK white people account for the largest proportion of those getting abortions

No birth control method has a %100 chance of working.

Then don't have sex if you don';t want to take the risk

No shit abortion is murder
That is obvious to anyone with 3rd grade reasoning skills, saying a fetus isn't a growing human being is like saying a baby isn't a growing human being, it is an arbitrary marker at some point of development of a growing organism.
Anyone who disagrees with this fact is a stupid fuck. Because it is a fucking fact.

That said, not sure if I am against abortion all together. I do think that Roe VS Wade was a huge fuckup and bullshit though, it should be a state issue.

From practical viewpoint, I think there is an argument for abortion. Morally however, there is ZERO argument for abortion, and anyone who pretends like there is, that person is a stupid dumbfuck.

>what if the parents don't love each other
>what if they're poor
>how is abortion any different than a condom
>birth control?
>morning after pill
>if you don't want a kid, don't have one

Not arguments.

>what if she was raped

Plausible argument.

Except that you are morally obligated to care for your children you stupid fuck, if your kid drinks bleach, guess whose fault it is?

Your argument is shit and you are shit

Abortion is the right way of getting rid of niggers.
Also, Cucktholics are cucks that love niggers and muslims

But they are? Especially that last one.

It's like you're implying women SHOULD give birth to a rape baby.

ARE YOU A FUCKING MORON??

>It's like you're implying women SHOULD give birth to a rape baby.

Are you a retard or do you just have trouble with reading comprehension?

Overpopulation is not an issue in the west. In fact, western countries need more births fast.

People in africa, where overpopulation is a problem can't afford abortion anyway.

A fetus isn't a human bwing, it's really that simple, while it is still in the womb it is part of that person's body, therefore, they have the right to get rid of it if they want, it's basically just a parasite at that point anyway. Moral fags can cry all they want, but I don't want children born of parents who don't want them, it's that simple.

/thread.

> don't eat if you don't want to choke on your food

Those are all exactly arguments. You want some teenage moron to have a baby so she can ruin it's life as badly as she ruined hers? Where is the logic in that you dumb fuck?

Cells have no awareness of consciousness. For fuck sake try to imagine life before you were born. Yea doesn't feel like anything right?

>I'll die without sex

That actually explains a lot about your country roach

He's allready human at the moment of conception because It's the only non arbitrary moment you can extabilish humanity at.
If he's Human he has rights and You can't kill him just because he inconveniences you or because he exists due to someone else's crime.
This is all You need to know and say.

False Equivalency
Not an argument

>Your Body
>not your body
>not your choice
>The choice of the government though
So the government now has power of those bodies?

The Guilt of Abortion.
Your parents obviously don't love You because they let You become pro-infanticide, but even then your life has value and We can't kill You just because your existance inconveniences us (it does).

Have an abortion right up to and before birth?
>Society approves women's rights ya know?
Kill an infant after birth?
>Murder punishable by lethal injection.
Fuck a 17 year old hottie one day before her 18th birthday?
>Baby Raper! Reeeee.
Fuck same girl the day she turns 18?
>Thumbs up chad!
Fucking "society".