Bibi is our guy now? Wtf

Holy shit, who could have ever guessed he would be our ally against libtards and traitors?

twitter.com/netanyahu/status/825371795972825089

Bump I fucking love Netanyahu!

wtf i love israel now

>GREAT SUCCESS

Do some of you just change your entire world view with each new Sup Forums post you read?

>bombs children

shut up faggot. Trump won and now every liberal thing you dreamed of is getting flushed down the toilet. suck it.

great success

why are you surprised?

libtards are attempting to destroy Israel. They view it as part of Western Civilization

Whosjewingwho.jpg

Like all those "children" in Aleppo and all those "minor" refugees?

>Do some of you just change your entire world view with each new Sup Forums post you read?

Netanyahu is just trying to sucker Trump into providing support against Iran. Like he's been trying to get from the US for years.

Don't fall for his tricks.

Can confirm. Jews are gonna jew

Yes. Poor bearded bomb-carrying hamas children

BASED JEW

Not a liberal.
Don't want to waste American money going to war with Iran when we have other shit to deal with. Iran is literally the last country we need to go to war with right now. We have plenty of other Muslims, niggers, spicks, etc to deal with here

Too bad (((the bankers))) have made up their minds already

Lol, Benjamin is a little bitch and a monumental idiot.

>MUH ROTHSCHILD

kys

Fucking disinfo faggot kys

With jews you win?

They can't even attack Trump on the wall now since king jew approves.

Bibi and the Zionists have always been a cut apart from the diaspora. Not to say that they should be blindly trusted, Israel's interests are not always our interests.

Based Sup Forums has always been a Zionist board. Don't you remember the JIDF? Well we took over.

Kek

BASED BIBI.

WTF I love kikes now??

Don't forget, he's still a kike and he is against our interests.

mfw he's even tweeting like Trump

Great success. Great people.

>daresay (our Kike)

my world view is i want to see it all burn, any form of chaos and civil unrest is a plus in my book

>tfw I now unironically love Israel

You keep the SAME worldview....all the time?
The fuck kind of boring ass narrow bullshit is that?

I dont trust anyone who cant change between at least 4 worldviews

OUR
GREATEST
ALLY

day of the oven
one nuke illegal country
will be most glorious day