APOLOGIZE

>people on this board are actually anti israel

Apologize or leave, cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article147295871/Millionen-weitere-Asylbewerber-werden-kommen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtube.com/watch?v=QLDE4mRwfSQ
observer.com/2016/08/not-shocking-george-soros-funds-progressive-war-on-israel/
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-08-16/how-george-soros-threatens-to-make-israel-a-pariah
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/170654
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump I fucking love Netanyahu!!

Just look at how cucks react

Ive always liked the jews tbqh.

BEST ALLY

desu i'm anti israel and anti palestine

Let them implode on each other imo

Me too, these faggots from cities with 50 people in them need to meet some real Israeli Jews and not just see memes of globalist traitor Jews from america or europe on the internet.

who here waiting for the bess bantz?

I don't understand.

What about all that stuff regarding Israeli Jews being pro-multiculturalism everywhere but Israel? Now they like America enforcing a wall? Where'd the hypocrisy go?

Regardless, Israel's control over American foreign policy is an issue that has to be addressed AFTER we take care of shit domestically. Mainly mass immigration and securing real careers for people.

Southern California will become the West Bank of America.

>implying that's a serious stance to take

Even if you don't like Israel it's worth it to spit in the eye of every cuck and arab on earth

I am not Anti-Israel I am just telling you how to do a Better Job.

Don't forget the Comfy Sofas on a Hill to Watch.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH IS THIS SHIT REAL?

ARE THE JEWS LITERALLY PANDERING TO TRUMP NOW SO THEY GET MORE GOLD?

WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS LADS.

Arms manufacturers and special interests controls all of americans through "lobbying" aka bribes. Jews happen to have lots of money to "lobby" because of their history of usury, high IQs through selective breading, and valuing the mother and family unit.

Lmao true

I don't exactly see anything wrong with either country so I don't see why we have to intervene, let all the money we're sending to them go to america instead

>109635275
wtf i love bibi now

Nationalist jews are a pretty cool guy

eh kills Jihadis and doesn't afraid of anything

They lobby our government for defense shekels but that's small peanuts in comparison to what the internationalists like Soros et. al do.

There's a reason why Soros and the lot of them despise Israel.

Oh, and Israel under Netanyahu was never pro multicult, he's a supporter of Beitar Jerusalem which literally chants at every game that they are the "most racist club in the country." It really just depends on who is in power.

Not sure if you're serious, but if you are then you were simply misled.
Diaspora Jews support multiculturalism, Israeli Jews are overwhelmingly nationalistic in general.

You can google translate this article our defense minister posted in one of the largest German newspapers in 2015 warning against taking the refugees and calling it the end fall of Europe:

welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article147295871/Millionen-weitere-Asylbewerber-werden-kommen.html

>nu pol thinks israel is a friend because the kike running their country is doing the typical jew action of scheming
jej

lol the overton window has been shifted(really, it was always here)

Now these cuckboiz think they can shreik their way back into global borderless utopialand, and then they realize it's not working, so they shreik louder

This is all they have left, look, he didn't even bother to spell correctly, this is the internet version of spittle

WERE FUCKIN' WINNING

This, american Jews and European Jews are overwhelmingly cucked while Israel is pretty based.

>Sup Forums didn't know there are two types of Jews: the nationalists and the multiculturalists

The multiculturalists hate Israel. George Soros is one of them.

idiots, israel wants to be a nationalistic state, but wants europe to be multicultural, are you new? they literally send their representatives to the usa to advocate for open borders
just because they are temporarily assisting trump doesn't mean they are on our side, fuck off

We used kek to fuck the time and space

This is the harvest

>we build da wall
>but goyim you need to take refugees

Donald Trump is a secret Muslim. Everything you know is a lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

I can't wait for the cries of "Islamophobe!" "Anti-Semite!" "Racist!" to flow around Fakebook as stupid libshits devour each other over which is worst.

>Israel was the last country on earth to support white South Africa. after whites world wide have betrayed them.
>Israel was one of the last two countries along with Portugal to support Rhodesia, meanwhile your country supplied their Black opposition along with the soviets.
>Israel supported and armed the Serbes while NATO bombed them.
>Israel is a long standing supporter of nationalist parties across Europe in the Netherlands, Sweden, Austria, Germany and the UK.
>Israel was one of two countries to speak against the European suicidal decision to take countless "refugees" as it happened (other one being Hungary)
>Israel and Hungary actually have great relations and we suggested to supply them with whatever they needed to help expedite the construction of their fence in 2015, meanwhile Germany banned export of materials that could be used to construct the wall at the time.
>Israel supports Trump's decisions, while France, Germany and others lash out against it.

Israel is ebil guys.

We've done more for white nationalism than any other country in the last 50 years.

>they literally send their representatives to the usa to advocate for open borders

Source? pretty sure this has never happened...

Anyone else notice how it's always the middle of the day for the US and the weekend when the pro-Israel cucks start shitting up this board? In the morning when it's the middle of the day for Europe and there are more euro posters online, we're back to our old kike-hating selves. It seems that /nu-pol/ is mostly an American phenomenon. Really makes me think.

P.S. Gas the kikes and fuck off

> In the morning when it's the middle of the day for Europe and there are more euro posters online, we're back to our old kike-hating selves.

Because we work during working hours moron.

I love Jews now!!!

Azerbaijan is Shi'a majority, though. Also 75% atheist.

>There's a reason why Soros and the lot of them despise Israel

Makes one wonder why Soros pulls funding when his organisations try to open in Israel. Maybe he fears retaliation?

delusional lel, look up AIPAC, newfriend
never trust kikes

Literally only Iran is Shia majority, with a large pocket in Iraq and Syria who are a significant minority.

Your inforgraph is shit.

Whoever screams islamophobe or racist will win, leftists hate Jews and Israel. Not even cucked jews like the ADL can hide it anymore

>"death to jews"
>in hebrew
Who taught them?

A) you forgot to turn off your proxy
B) more like it's because the kiddies are in school
C) you should uncuck yourself and work for yourself
D) fuck off kike

Our of curiosity, how well would a Canak Jew who wants out of this cucked nation do if he can only speak and write in French and English?

Best pack your best goats, Ahmed, cause you're going back.

Ask the embassy, you'll surely get in.

Google translate
Maybe a self hating Jew, they are an epidemic in america

see: youtube.com/watch?v=QLDE4mRwfSQ (she is also a condescending internet lolbertarian, gas her)

That kike can be gassed.

But he doesn't. Soros has spent tens to hundreds of millions to promote African invaders and Muslim terrorists in Israel

observer.com/2016/08/not-shocking-george-soros-funds-progressive-war-on-israel/

> show that the Open Society Foundations, led by George Soros, has as an objective “challenging Israel’s racist and anti-democratic policies” in international forums, in part by questioning Israel’s reputation as a democracy.

>
Among achievements listed in the Sept. 1 document, the Arab Regional Office includes increased advocacy by “Palestinian citizens of Israel,” or PCI, in international forums, challenging Israel’s “racist” policies in the face of its reputation as a democracy.

>The document advocates the “development of a more organized and efficient PCI advocacy and presence in international forums (UN, EU, US) especially in light of the increasingly limited domestic avenues available for seeking justice.”

>“In shifting to international advocacy, PCI’s [sic] are up against Israel and its image as a democratic state before the international community, therefore Palestinian civil society organizations in Israel feel the pressure of filling this gap by strengthening their relations with international actors and systems such as the European Union and United Nations to put their issue on the international agenda,” it says.

>“There have been a number of successes in challenging Israel’s racist and anti-democratic policies in the international arena and influencing EU-Israel bilateral negotiations,” the document says.

Literally just looked at his hacked e-mails.

Getting in isn't what I'm worried about, it's integrating that's the issue. I don't want to move only to have my inability to speak Hebrew prevent me from assimilating.

Google translate?

I actually tried to enter "death to jews" into google translate, and the moonrunes produced don't look anything like that.

If that's all true, why did he defund a feminist organisation when they tried to enter Israel?

>After the election of Barack Obama in 2009, the George Soros organization saw an opportunity to weaken the pro-Israel lobby's influence in Washington. So his Open Society Foundations began an ambitious project in 2009 to persuade Europe and the U.S. to "hold Israel accountable" for violations of international law.

>This plan was outlined in two internal papers from the Open Society Foundations that were published online this month. They disclose how a web of grants to Palestinian and Israeli human rights groups were part of a larger strategy to influence Congress, reporters and government officials.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-08-16/how-george-soros-threatens-to-make-israel-a-pariah

Soros has single handily funded the 2011 Israeli protest trying to unsit Netenyahu
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/170654

I thought when Jews immigrated to Israel they got hebrew lessons?

Don't you worry, leaf, we'll teach you Kikespeech for free.

Who knows, I am not even sure if it's true. All we have is some claim in some fb post...

It was foretold

Americans president has spoken, the wall is going to be a big one

This

They do.

He also had "art students" plant bombs in the WTC. Great success as well i'd say.

It's a fabricated pic too, they never made that post. I challenge anyone to find a fb link

literally nobody, also that is a fake account.

AIPAC is siapora Jews, and their world view doesn't always align with Israel.
Recent examples is the Iran deal where AIPAC supported Obama over Israel, and same for intervention in Syria, where AIPAC pushed for it while Israel was neutral to somewhat against.
I don't think such organizations should be allowed in the first place.

>implying killing arabs is bad

you were playing both sides and you know it

>bullshitstine is the heart of arab
Holy kek. Not even the appendix. Not even the prostate.

>Israel was one of the last two countries along with Portugal to support Rhodesia, meanwhile your country supplied their Black opposition along with the soviets.

There was never any 'Black opposition' in Rhodesia. They went full Terrorist from the very beginning.

1 tweet from this fucker doesn't change anything, burger.

Palestine wuz gud boi
Palestine dindu nuffin

Well then, once I'm done learning my trade I'm heading for the embassy.

No we were not.

inb4 you post that link where Mendela was trained by Mossad.
Yes he was, and the source for this information is in Israel, the same source also states that the Mossad didn't know who he was at the time and only found out much much later.
Furthermore the training was in central Africa for people from that region, nothing to do with either SA nor Rhodesia.

Why wait?

True, I just don't like to use the word "terrorism" these days since it has been whored out to every context and back

If you're serious about this, I suggest you start slowly learning Hebrew even while in Canada.
I have a friend who has immigrated from Australia, doesn't know any Hebrew (he's not Jewish just met an Israeli on vacation in Australia and they got married), and he's doing great.

But he's an extrovert so...

Was brick laying a trade that his people learned in the labor camps of Poland?

To the israeli dudes posting on here, what's the general consensus in Israel about Ariel Sharon's time as PM?

Thank you based ally. We will return the eternal support after we install right wing governments

Because this country's going to hell.

I will. I've been planning to leave for years now, and I've only had the US and Israel as realistic possibilities since like hell am I learning Japanese and I'm not going to Europe.

The only difference is Israel built a wall with Americas money, meanwhile, we're doing it with Mexicos

HOLY SHIT CAN THIS TIMELINE GET ANY BETTER?

You filthy kikes are all getting gassed. If you're white and you support Jews you are supporting your own extermination.

A question for greatest allies ITT: don't you find it ironic that you live in a right wing nation state and your PM is kinda fashy?

Saudi is allied
Egypt is allied
Turkey is in fucking NATO
Azerbaijan is a literal who country that dindu nuffins

Goddamn my nigge its awesome

>they don't count
jej

>that pic

can you give me a quick rundown?

Based nationalist yids

Israeli jews are good. The conservative ones at least. Trying to keep their country afloat in a hostile land has made them nicely nationalistic. Their rootless cosmopolitan diaspora is cancer tier though.

Jew tricks.
Jews are the illegal immigrants on palestinian territory.
Its an insult to USA to equalize that to mexicans.

GREATEST ALLY

Trumped shilled for him, now he shills for trump

WTF I LOVE JEWS NOW

Gas the kikes race war now

how can you Homos even shes ugly or even tranny looking

TLUMP IS LIGHT!

I BUILD WALL

YES

GO PLESIDENT

Shut up Jafar.

>hurr durr enemy of my enemy is my ally

fuck off jidf

>The only difference is Israel built a wall with Americas money
Nope, American is almost entirely used for purchasing stuff made in the US.

They count, but it's up to you to deal with them as they are US citizens and in your country.
Just make it illegal to lobby for external interests (or to lobby in general... one could only wish).

>Paleistinian terroritory
>Knowing this little about history

Jesus Christ even the "redpilled" swedes on this board are deeply fucking brainwashed.

To be fair, I'd be more supportive of Israel if they got the fuck out of our business.

As an ethnic nationalist, I have no problem with them BESIDES always meddling into other's affairs Countries like Israel should be able to happen across the globe, but Jews promote the opposite in other nations

>the Jews which control the world are telling us that the wall will work as they themselves have tested it out
When the jews agree with you trying to fix your own country your doing something right.