Defend this

Defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/EiAEYd7i
wsj.com/articles/trump-visa-ban-also-applies-to-citizens-with-dual-nationality-state-department-says-1485628654
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>have dual nationality
>go over in middle east to get terrorist training
>not allowed back into country

this triggers the leftists

i can't. this is so fucking retarded. trump needs to fire bannon for writing such a stupid goddamn order. doesn't do a fucking thing to keep America safe.

just ban the fucking refugees

They're fucking citizens.

CITIZENS

First Best Post Test

>
>They're fucking citizens.
>CITIZENS
No, they're terrorists.

>dual nationality

no such thing

Dual Citizen is like getting married but fucking niggers in the side.

It's not American.

suck a cock retard. people like you are killing Trump's presidency at it's very start

>Trump suggests banning people from terrorist countries
>lefties complain that most violent attacks come from our own citizens

He listened to you guys what more do you want?

I guess if I were a centrist I'd see a problem with this.

But I really don't care.

Trump should address the specific nuances here, or maybe he has and the lugenpresse is doing something..

No non-citizen has a right to be here. We can make whatever rules we want. Deal with it.

Can you read?

Yeah, bestiality is strictly a leaf thing.

>American
>Literate
Pick one

MFW one-term prez

News flash you can't be loyal to two countries. If they like their terrorist shitholes so much they can stay in them.

He is fully capable of doing this all by himself, lel

Good, you're either a US citizen or not

American """"education""""

These are US citizens.

Everyone who isn't a white christian has no right to life

t. mr. 60%

they're probably just anchor babies anyways

Nationality isn't the same as citizenship champ.

Adam gadahn.

Dual nationals as in British-Somalis. Not us citizens dipshits

Dual nationality should no be allowed. Pick one. Loyalty cannot be divided.

pastebin.com/raw/EiAEYd7i

t. caracalla

(((civic nationalism))) is dead

Thank God

That's why they are banned. They shouldn't be fucking our citizens.

>Trump visa ban also applies to *CITIZENS* with dual nationality

Learn to read.

>implying limp dick liberals can even do anything about it.

when are we getting the rakes?

Dumbest thing I've read, and even if this was true you don't have to be loyal to another country to go abroad

Teddy Roosevelt approves

People with dual citizenship are potentially even more dangerous.

They are.

There's no room in this country for hyphenated Americans. Teddy rosevelt said it best.

He's giving the 2020 nomination to the Democrats, no matter what crazy clown they put as nominee, in a gift-wrapped basket.

Have fun while you can, Sup Forums. It'll last exactly 4 years.

>Iraqis seeking to enter the U.S. on a British passport, for instance, will be barred, according to a U.S. official.

>The dual-citizenship ban doesn’t apply to U.S. citizens who are also citizens of the seven nations singled out by Mr. Trump.

whats the problem?

Are you capable of reading?

> visa ban
> us citizens don't need a visa

Fucking logic on weekend pol

>dual nationality

And here I thought Germany was the only country cucked enough to actually have this.

dual citizen from muslim country here
I agree with trump

>have dual citizenship
>not choosing a particular nation to swear fealty to
>totally worthy of a specific nations time and resourses.

dual citizenship is a total joke

A

This

If he even can last that long

Case in point,

George Soros has dual citizenship

>dual nationality

this

>Defend this.
Why should I? You want to be an American, you have an American Visa. Dual-citizens need not apply.

Would also get rid of 20% of my local police force. Most of them are Eurocucks thinking they can police us while being able to go live in two places.

That depends on who the Dems have to offer.
If they try Biden or Hillay again, well, get used to 8 years.

And I'm sure that Trump will groom his son to fill in for him after his 8 years, assuming no red flag event.

>He's giving the 2016 election to Hillary, no matter what crazy shit she does, in a gift wrapped basket.

>Have fun while you can, Sup Forums. It'll last exactly until the election's over.

He is not barred from traveling though ;^)

But how will they win when they're losing the illegals and the unions?

wsj is fake news.

>Trump supporters in charge of reading comprehension

Good luck asking them to learn to read.

>Getting baited this easily
Lel

Based Teddy always delivered the top tier bantz

If he mans up and bans the (((Americans))) in Congress, Senate, and House, that saves us a lot of trouble in the long run. Having anyone with the interests of another country at heart involved in our lawmaking process is a shit decision tbqh. Maybe we'll finally stop giving so much money to our greatest ally in the Middle East.

The key word in the op is citizen my friend

That is actually the most american thing today. All that cuck shit comes from the Usa not uk or gérant. ..

>Would also get rid of 20% of my local police force. Most of them are Eurocucks thinking they can police us while being able to go live in two places.
What hellhole do you live in?

>trying to save face

Good luck with that dumbo

If you got dual citizenship already why the fuck do you need to come to the USA go live in one of the two countries youre a citizen of wtf

>But how will they win when they're losing the illegals and the unions?

By getting the people that already regret voting for this clown.

All they have to do is appeal to the white blue collar workers and they'll get them back. Dems already have everyone else since Trump has already pissed everyone off but a few select group of whites.

Citizen of two nations... What abomination is that.

Imagine if a guy was playing for both sides the same time in a soccer match

Being a citizen doesn't matter anymore. When trump was elected you lost that right.

He was proven completely correct about everything he said on the subject.

So, if those people get rid of their second nationality, they can go to USA again?

K keep me posted

faggot, no one loves Jewish cock more than Trump

I guess it's good to know that Sup Forums really is a bunch of boot licking statists, despite pretending otherwise.

“Travelers who have nationality or dual nationality of one of these countries will not be permitted for 90 days to enter the United States or be issued an immigrant or nonimmigrant visa,” the statement said. “Those nationals or dual nationals holding valid immigrant or nonimmigrant visas will not be permitted to enter the United States during this period. Visa interviews will generally not be scheduled for nationals of these countries during this period.”

***********The dual-citizenship ban doesn’t apply to U.S. citizens who are also citizens of the seven nations singled out by Mr. Trump.***********

tl;dr - If you are a US citizen, you are fine. It only affects visa and greencard holders.

wsj.com/articles/trump-visa-ban-also-applies-to-citizens-with-dual-nationality-state-department-says-1485628654

So the tweet in the op is wrong?

Dual nationality should be banned, it's like being a slut.

Wait what

im an english/american citizen, should I not leave the country?

citizens don't need visas so this makes no sense

>Extreme Vetting
What don't you understand.

Not really, they've been given citizenship by traitor illegal muslim president Obama and his ilk, but if they think they can go to a terrorist camp and come back? No way josé. Muslims are enemies of the west by definition.

finally

he's going to kick all the Israelis out

Oh, it's just the banned muslim countries then?

Nice

Good

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No they are not. You're either American or you fuck off.

Thx for clearing up so the Wsj tweet contradicts the article.

Quality journalism

This. We're home growing ISIS in my state of Minnesota. Fucking Somalia niggers.

>Implying dems will appeal to whites again

Um sweetiekins didn't you hear the new DNC chair openly hates white people.

1. It's based

The Tweet is talking about people with dual FOREIGN nationalities.

>All they have to do is appeal to the white blue collar workers and they'll get them back.
Yeah I'm sure John Lewis Farakhan and Deeray Mackenzee are going to win over the white blue collar workers. Maybe Dizzy Lizzy Pocahontas can convince middle aged, midwest white men to vote for her white genocide programs.

He is doing exactly what he said he will do, for now there is nothing to regret.

yes, it is extremely misleading just like every article about trump

Becoming a citizen of a nation means formally renouncing all other allegiances. Someone who has done this to 2 countries is literally not getting the concept.

>All they have to do is appeal to the white blue collar workers and they'll get them back.
I just told you that they were losing the unions. The unions LOVE Trump, and the unions are the Dems biggest voter block.
Meanwhile, the Dems are running full left and going full anti-white. They're not going to appeal to white blue collar workers because they're too busy trying to tell them "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!"

Dems have no chance.

>Um sweetiekins didn't you hear the new DNC chair openly hates white people.

Cool source you got on that, honey.

You can choke on your brown afternoon cock now.