Anything above 30% is at thread level

The ban should be geared towards all countries above the thread level.

Trump is a cuck if he does not extend the ban immediately.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/EiAEYd7i
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Merkel is in charge of your country Hans you faggot
Trump is just getting started

>Trump is a cuck if he does not extend the ban immediately.
In due time, Kraut. Just let a couple more terror attacks happen in the west and he'll ban that shit NP. We have 4 years, likely 8.

Germany is already lost. I am trying to make your president save you lot.

I feel bad for Kazakhstan, but that sounds like a good measure.

They can even ban the whole Latin American from entering just so you won't call me a hypocrite.

>islam
>race

>islam
>same genetics

>islam
>everyone is a fucking psycho killer

>islam
>everyone have in mind only one thing ''SHARIA''

>Just let a couple more terror attacks happen in the west and he'll ban that shit NP
The sad part is liberals will literally blame him for the terror attacks because he hurt Muslim's feelings.

>we have the most muslims in the west
>we have the most terrorist attacks and islamic no go zones
>it has nothing to do with islam
t. ahmed al-parisi

Doesen't mean i want them in Europe, bong.

Not sure what you are trying to get at, France.

But this line
>>everyone is a fucking psycho
is absolutely true. Muslims are by definition mentally unstable, otherwise they would not believe the fantasies of some bloodthirsty, pedophile Arab who lived 1400 years ago.

You do realize that people born under the nationality of any of the gulf nations are automatically muslim in most cases right? on a legal level - which is why the percentage is so high in the middle east.

Also, I'm all for banning countries temporarily, which is what Trump plans to do, but a permanent ban is unconstitutional.

This mindset is dangerous, you're a blind ideologue.

there are muslims in the guyanas? huh

>France below 10%

Say it like it is luxembourg.

Cut from the same cloth you and I.

gay

> Europe
> Canada
> same color as USA
DELET THIS

faggot dyke

>Muslims are by definition mentally unstable

So are you implying all the muslims are the same race and they have the same conception of this ''religion''?

And all of them are isis friendly?

Based Ted Cruz

Anyway I don't think TRump will actually let net neutrality be destroyed. It would actually give a better monopoly to the mainstream media

(You)

pastebin.com/EiAEYd7i

>44218▶
>
Fuck you too cucks.

Shit bitches.

>So are you implying all the muslims are the same race and they have the same conception of this ''religion''?
The goal of their religion is to outbreed everyone else to spread the word.....Also to have 4 wives, 10+ children and to have the right to beat all of them.

So, no they can GTFO with their unamerican values.

Yeah the USA is only 1% Muslim. It's the one type of shitskin our country isn't completely overrun with.

There should be more delineations in the 0-10 range because there is a massive difference between 1% and 9% in terms of how they will function.

Trump loves albanians though :) he has a lot of albanians hired working in his buildings

t. new york albanian with cousins working for trump

>So are you implying all the muslims are the same race
No, delusions can be held by different races.

> and they have the same conception of this ''religion''?
The basic delusions are the same. They all believe in Muhammed and his Quran.

>And all of them are isis friendly?
Most of them, yes. And those who are not, are radical in some other way.

Probably you know there are a lot of muslim in france
I have never meet one of them with more than on wife
Most of them are agains mass immigration becouse they know what shitholes they come from and the resources are limited

The reality is most complex than a 2D way of thinking using a white/green map

Did you know that islam is inspired by christianity? names, dates, happenings are mostly the same with the old testament
These radicals arabs are wahabbi wich is in conflict with the ''real islam'' they don't tolerate each other

If you convert them to christianity they will do the same madness. The problem is not religious but different