Hahahahaha

hahahahaha

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/5qp2v3/tifu_by_getting_my_parents_deported_a_true_fuck/
reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/2m0g5i/tifu_by_possibly_having_a_mexican_family_deported/
pastebin.com/raw/EiAEYd7i
twitter.com/AnonBabble

6 figure paid in taxes is the new "8y/o" line. its so fucking funny

oh im sorry you feel entitled to steal american jobs

have you considered going fucking elsewhere?

>this is either a fuck up or an invented story, they're not going to block a fucking Canadian green card.

america is for whites only
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

Wish it were true.

>paying 6 figures in taxes
yeah that didn't happen

He can wait 3 months can't he?

>pass user since 2012

i dont fucking care

shitskins whined for decades now whites are starting to become the menace they always made up in their minds. time to use those FEMA camps america

>6 figures in taxes

Lmao I'll take Made Up Stories for 1000 Alex.

its pretty plausible. I know plenty of people who do that.

>six figures in taxes
>doesn't know anyone who could get him out of it
Yeah; this is bullshit.

underrated

>Canadian since 1998

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*INHALES*

AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SANDNIGGERS BTFO

Whos fucking care.

Whites welcomed you in first place until you shitskins decided to mess us up by raping our women, steal, litter everywhere, lack of empathy, cheat and lies.

We just snapped and decided to remove them all.

Don't fuck with white people. They have genocide flow in their veins.

They will kill 100,000 shitskins easily before breakfast.

I honestly don't care anymore.

The fucking gravy train is over.

If Whites and the US are so fucking bad then you should be happy to go home.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo

reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/5qp2v3/tifu_by_getting_my_parents_deported_a_true_fuck/

thred

>not buying a Sup Forums pass for shitposting purposes
In like 5 years it's gonna pay off great for me.

test

>go from Canda to USA because "business opportunities are better"
>go from USA to canada because healthcare is better
Being this much of an opportunistic cunt and showing no solidarity at all to the country that helped you
> expect solidarity from others

>those comments
someone with a redbit account tell him he should have warned his friends not to rape and suicide bomb so much.

:^)

Kek

you know plenty of people who are making $350k/year?

doesn't everyone have a pass now?

Bemperoni

underrated

We don't want your damn taxes, Muzzies.

A thousand times this. No sympathy at all, good riddance.

I stole your line sorry

Haha, he is a shitskin and he along with his parents and children should be brutally killed. Deporting shitskins is not enough, they need to be anal raped by a rusted metal road and left to die.

Sounds made up tbqhfam. If it isn't I don't really care, you have to chop down a few trees to build a cabin.

ah nice a fake story

r/thathappened

I don't, fuck giving Hiroshima money just post on Sup Forums. I don't get why it's a big deal that people have them. Captcha is such shit I've come close to getting one. Especially when I pick all the pictures of store fronts and I still fail the fucking Captcha.

very nice

googled for ops' post and found this
lel
reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/2m0g5i/tifu_by_possibly_having_a_mexican_family_deported/

(You)

pastebin.com/raw/EiAEYd7i

Post was removed

they
have
to
go
back.
6 figure paid in taxes won't pay for the lives that will be lost when their sleeper cell activates.

how dare you comment at me, tripfag

i moved from canada to the USA because i love americans, american culture and freedom (im white)

>inb4 im told i have to go back

good to see aquafresh and aquafresh enhanced whiting can work together

I really wish this were true.

Not yet, but soon. The day of the rake is closer.

>opportunistic
pretty much. i hope their parents got deported to the middle east and not canada

Even if it's true and his family paid taxes in the 6 figures, not all Muds pay that much (if they pay taxes at all; they often conduct "cash only" businesses so they can lessen paper trail and hide real earnings, which is what Jews and Chinks do too). So potential for Muds to go "Allahu Ackbar" vs a few of them paying taxes - it's a no-brainer and just fucking ban Muds and take the hit, which isn't all that much because they don't contribute much.

wow so Muslims are actually suffering some consequences for their actions. There is not a single normal muslim country on earth. they are all oppressive hell holes that mistreat non muslims.

what was this family doing while Muslim terrorists butchered non muslims all over the earth? Probably telling everyone islam is peace and all that.

Just TRUMP my shit up

Can't they just cross the fucking canadian border? What a bunch of useless kebab.

Even the Mexican is happy to die, because it at least means he won't need to return to Mexico.

You cant make this stuff up

These cunts can't even argue.

Best argument against this policy: 9/11 WAS DONE BY THE FUCKING SAUDI'S, they though aren't on the list.

But these cunts are so fucking deep they can't even identify the problem.

kek

Great. Non-whites need to die

"I am truly sorry for you, but i hope you understand that the blame is on your middle east's country and its people"

bumpi

Guess they should've thought being born in the middle east through.

Yeah this is the third time I've seen this bullshit. Saw some guy on a guardian comment thread whining about Brexit and how he was going to take the 6 figures he pays in tax to another country.

Why were you in a guardian comment thread

that shit is cancer

Holy shit read his post history

He's buying a house with bitcoins but he can't figure out why he can't find a non-damaged thirty-something to wifey

Wait, what happened to "we welcome immigrants as long as they follow the rules"?

>got green cards for my parents, brother and myself

wtf? just how easy is it to get a green card? i thought it was pretty difficult unless you were either very rich or sponsored by an employer or something

he says his family paid six figures
for a middle eastern family that's about $2000 each

Only suckers say that

it's basically impossible unless you're rich. if this story is true then this guy is probably literal royalty in which case i hope his parents die before he ever sees them again

The rule being that they should fuck off