Remind me again why we memed Trump instead of Rand?

Remind me again why we memed Trump instead of Rand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oef-CfQsE44
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rand is cuck when it comes to immigration

he was having a hard time

Because we can't have a President that isn't tall enough to ride Space Mountain.

This

Rand is a lil manlet

he's too ugly

Rand supports (((trade))) and immigration

>manlet
>disappointment to his father
>shill for the jew

youtube.com/watch?v=oef-CfQsE44

Burgers didn't want to get bullied for having a manlet leader

>Establishment shill vs kek-approved god-emperor
Gee, let's see. I wonder why.

>shill for the jew
>not trump
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Libertarianism is a Jewish scheme to make the Goyim give up all their property to a bunch of Jewish corporations.

It was especially popular during the financial crisis. GUESS FUCKING WHY. Because property back then was cheap, so the Jews wanted to privatize so they could buy it all.

Also, Ayn Rand is a Jew. Friedman is a Jew. Pretty much any (((free))) market economist was a Jew.

this

>mexicans only go for the gibs
>we just have to cut gibs and boost economy
>'now there's no incentive for them to come'....other than the great economy

he's just as retarded as his father before him

Because I wanted a President with the balls big enough to get rid of globalists and shadow government.

comfy

Speaking of gibs, when will Trump start cutting welfare?

rand didn't stand a chance unfortunately

He's unmemeable

>rand
>meeting size requirements

rand is boring as fk, same with his dad

>Remind me again why we memed Trump instead of Rand?

Trump memed us, faggot. There's never been a greater genius of meme magic than trump.

We never had a choice in the matter.

Because Trump had actually a chance (read: the money and ego) of winning.

>when will they learn

He's a manlet and manlets cannot get elected president. It's the same reason why Rubio was not a viable choice.. Also, their policies suck.

Rand is literally too intelligent/rational to ever be president. The people have short attention spans, they need some kind of gimmick to hold their attention; woman, black, loud reality tv star, etc. Honestly this man would have made America great again. It's a goddamn shame he'll never be president.

Nah, it's a scheme to get the government out of places it's not needed because everything the government touches becomes inflated, expensive, and inefficient.

You don't really know what Rand stands for. There's no fire in his speeches.

Rand is better at playing the senate.

Because EL EBIC REDDIT MAYMAYS

Honestly it was either/or for me.

>let's build a WALL

Holy fuck you shills aren't even trying to bring an argument.

You have Trump instead of him because your 2party system is corrupted and stupid as fuck.

Eisenhower would order to shoot that fat sellout fuck on sight. But today person like that is a twitter meme star.

he promised no to so he'd win the rust belt

Rand is a career politician.

this is partly it. in general he just seemed too soft. actually I think he probably would have been much better than Trump but he did not run an effective campaign.

part of what made Trump more viable is that he is a good hirer/firer and always surrounded himself with very effective people. by doing so he ran a very strong campaign. Rand is obviously more knowledgeable than Trump but he wasn't as good at hiring and organizing people under him

You can't just meme anybody. Only Trump understood the symbiotic relationship between man and memetics.

You have to be at least 6 feet tall to be memed into office

this, maybe 2024 Pence/Paul tho