>Apologize now
>POL BTFO
>sips tea
>if youre for x and not x your not x
>honey
>sweetie

Did I forget any?

Other urls found in this thread:

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-Bogdanoffs-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html
spiegel.de/international/world/Bogdanoff-twins-return-from-space-and-give-testimony-1067764.html
metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/Bogdanoff-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083
travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/bogpill.html
europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf
bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-bogdanoff-twins-sought-terrorist-buyers
nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-bog-pills.html
foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-bogdanoff-twins-terror-laptop-of-doom/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-bogdanoffs-will-be-returning-to-the-west
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you forgot the quick rundown

>TRUMP GENERAL

stop deleting Bogdanoffs threads

In depth rundown:
>Bogdanoffs have posted messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-Bogdanoffs-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/Bogdanoff-twins-return-from-space-and-give-testimony-1067764.html

>Coalition forces have discovered thousands of plots by Bogdanoff twins to attack Europe.

metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/Bogdanoff-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083

>The Department of State alerts U.S. citizens to the heightened risk of bog-pills throughout Europe, particularly during the holiday season.

travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/bogpill.html

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU by elusive bogdanoff twins

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>One investigation uncovered an attempt to sell bomb-grade uranium to a real buyer from the Middle East

bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-bogdanoff-twins-sought-terrorist-buyers

>the use of bog-pills in an improvised bomb “could effectively disperse cancer.”

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-bog-pills.html

>Bogdanoff laptop contains a 19-page document in bog on how to develop bogological weapons

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-bogdanoff-twins-terror-laptop-of-doom/

>“We saw the future of this threat in Sup Forums Sup Forums and /r9k/,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-bogdanoffs-will-be-returning-to-the-west

What did you mean by this ?

Nah I was just referring to the psy ops attack we seem to be under 24/7. Who is orchestrating this? Surely its not one person pathetic enough to start these kinds of topics day in and day out.

This i not a bog thread, mods please dont delete.

Akira Toriyama have taken the Bogpill. Why haven't you?

What did he mean by this?

Damn, beat me to it

If not already implied by your pic:
Bogdanof threads of all variety like "I recently swallowed the bogpill and now..." or "the call that saved Europe"

Also Spencer punching threads
And normal Spencer threads probably as well

bogpill me now

add
>hey there fellow altrighters what are we mad about this week fellow racists?
and anitfa threads

yes and the mods don't do anything about it. this is bs

Those links are all broken. They move quick with their iron fist. Proof the Rothchilds answer to the Bogdanoffs.

Are they, dare I say, our guys?

pol is the most shilled shithole on the internet

Btw, do shills/CTR etc. usually defend the lolocaust?

You must be one of those rural trump voters to not know that shit.

Is it better to ask, are we /their guys/?

Clearly you haven't been bogpilled, but you couldn't afford it now anyway

The mods delete bog threads because they're fucking retarded

iron but FAIR fist, my friend
FAIR

>bog thread
>no quick rundown
what's going on??

Were under constant invasion from fucking shills.
I believe its to turn normies off to this place.
And disrupt the board as much as possible.
Jap moot is fucking traitorous cuck. Ever since he took over. this entire site has gone too shit. I say we out this fucking chink, and make him step down

Here's your quick rundown

It's a forced meme from that some autistic faggot spammed for a few weeks and now other spergs keep spamming it. When you call these spectrum-residers out and prove them wrong, then they call you a Rothschild shill.

Pretty fucking sad.