Western civilization is kill

Pic related is the reason.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AMHwri8TtNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't see any jews in the picture, nor would I ever pull down my fellow white man to succeed.

crabs are tasty, eating seafood is the true taste-pill. never trust a man who does not eat from the sea

Damn crabs fucking up muh cuntreh
Go back to the Pacific Ocean yer not welcome in merica

Eating shellfish is a sin. Really it is. Look it up.

FUCK YEAH MURLAND!

Blue crabs are the best and old bay is god tier spice

410 BMORE REPRESENT

This is now a Maryland thread

cuckd by an ancient dead jew on a stick
oh i am laffin

Because of cancer ?

Because crabs who pull each other down as soon as some try to free themselves.
Basically the traitor lefties.

maybe if youre a kike or a mudslime

nice digits, but we can eat em just fine

I love crabs but they are kind of assholes to be honest, getting all in your face with they pincers and shit. Also they bully other sea creatures.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMHwri8TtNE

Is he alright?

Back while ago we had an aquarium full of live river crabs (can't be arsed to look up the real name) that we had for sale for the season.

Anyway, one of them had some beef with the rest, ran his mouth or something, got his pincer snapped off by an another who didn't take his shit, and was then exiled to the other end of the tank, where he spend his last days before dying of whatever.

Moral of the story: Talk shit, get hit.

Never trust anything that walks sideways

The southern gulf coast (MS, LA, AL, FL) Blue crabs boiled are a delicious delicacy.. Its fantastic food.

I don't remember Odin mentioning that

Hell yeah! Another red-pilled Marylander! This state is fucking awesome (with the exceptions of all the liberal scum)

Chesapeake Bay VA here, all you Nationalist homies would love my rural waterman community, crab and oyster related decorations on everything, seafood festivals all the time, good old boys goin out on the river to drink and fish every weekend

Racist. Them crabs are certainly Atlantic and possibly Maryland bay.

This

>Cuntreh
oi oi, you wot m8?

I became allergic to shelled fish in my late teens.

Pity me.