White Passing

Can someone explain "white passing" to me?
Supposedly it's when someone looks white, but isn't white.
Literally how does this work?
If you look white, doesn't that mean you have white genes?
dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/30075/1/what-s-it-like-growing-up-when-people-mistake-you-for-white
The article is a direct link, but I didn't think it would matter since it's from a dying website anyway.

>leftists complain about how they're treated for not looking white
>leftists complain about how they're treated for looking white

Really makes me think

Jews and pale arabs finding out that niggers can't differentiate between anything with pale skin since that requires higher brain functions.

The bitch in the OP said she's
>PUNJABI PAKISTANI
but I'm skeptical

Basically every minority's dream to pass as white, literally hitting the jackpot for shitskins and mongrels.

basically this
not like i can differentiate between nogs or asians though

Is your pic a white girl or a "white" girl?

>Basically every minority's dream to pass as white, literally hitting the jackpot for shitskins and mongrels.
But aren't whites being genocided though?

Yeah, and so what? implying non-whites have an invested interest in the legacy of whites. Like non-royals getting into the palace, they cash it out for what it's worth

some people see white as anglo germanic while others see even persians as white
that's about it

look at every latin nation or even africa, the lighter ones always end up in charge

Even if a person sees the white race in a broader or narrower genetic sense, it still seems strange to me that people would consider two indistinguishable people different races.

If you believe white is as narrow as only including anglo germanic people, why should this not also include people who look anglo germanic?
Is your appearance not an indication of your genes?

Muddled more like. Which is also genocide according to the definition of the word. The Kalergi Plan is to muddle all white genepools to the point where the IQ is lowered to make control easier.

Average Ashkenazi jew is only 50% European

But Jews have lighter skin, and are presumed white by unwoke individuals

but there's been racemixing and the lines are blurred sometimes
the one in the pic is white though but she still wants to be a minority cause it's trendy now and makes you "unique"

Not sure, its hard to tell anymore without asking.

It's pretty straight forward. It's being mistaken for white. It's happened to me more than a few times and it's usually easy to explain that you're not white. I don't know why it warrants an entire article like it's some epidemic or something.

>Yeah, and so what? implying non-whites have an invested interest in the legacy of whites. Like non-royals getting into the palace, they cash it out for what it's worth
If whites are being persecuted for their race, why would someone want to be white?

"passing white " means non whites think you're white but actual whites know you aren't

as long as you don't want to preserve whiteness, the benefits usually outweigh the disadvantages.

White genes do not stop at the borders of Europe though.
All Europeans are white, but the genes for whiteness exist outside of Europe aswell.
From what I can tell, the best indication of having white genes is looking like a white person.
If you have been mistaken for white, what are you actually?

>as long as you don't want to preserve whiteness, the benefits usually outweigh the disadvantages.
So are whites being persecuted in a way other than the "genocide" of some whites choosing to not have children with other whites?

>If you have been mistaken for white, what are you actually?
Portuguese.

Yes, you are not allowed to segregate an area or not serve blacks.

same here. Ancestors were Iberian jews (sephardem), native american and southern italian.

white people think i am middle eastern - been called sandnigger before.

black/brown/asian people think i am white.

Because even in groups of "oppressed" people, they need a reason to split up who is more oppressed within that group. I read something a while ago about a study where they put a bunch of feminists in one room and in no time at all they'd already split into smaller groups.

I would accept all these women in the Aryan American Empire. They're close enough.

Typically the rule is that if someone has non White heritage and it's enough of their identity that they bring it up, then it's enough to exclude them from White nationalism. However, I don't take women's opinions about anything seriously. If they shut up and marry White men their kids will be phenotypically White.

The obvious exception to this is Jews. No female Jews allowed, period.

Has it been other white people mistaking you for being white or has it been nonwhites making the mistake?

What the fuck is this shit? How have things gotten to the point where people are ashamed to be white? Disgusting cucks

>Is your appearance not an indication of your genes?

Genes imply appearance, appearance doesn't necessarily imply genes.

If you ask the question "what will the kids look like" you'll see what is meant by white.

Both. Blacks and Asians invariably think I'm white, and usually younger white people also think I'm white. Usually it's older WASP types who get it right.

Are you a very light skinned Hispanic or Persian?

>Yes, you are not allowed to segregate an area or not serve blacks.
That's it? Both of those apply to all races anyway.

No. See:

I don't understand. Don't people usually have kids who look like themselves?
If two people look white, shouldn't their children also look white?
For reference, do you believe this Iranian girl from the article is white?

Portuguese are White you retard

It is the way they attack mixed race people who see that the 'white' people are at worse just apathetic and are in no way racist, so they claim "WELL DAS CUZE DEY THINK YOU WHYATE".

It is the reason why so many half white mixed race people delusionally think that they should define themselves by their non-white side.

Post a pic of the underside of your forearm.

White means Germanic- so wrong.

wooooooooosh!
:3

That's pretty much it. Liberals want to worsen the situation for wealthier people / white people, but that doesn't mean being white is now worse than being minority. (Gang opinions is not the state.) Whites should still oppose the democrats of course, since it's worsening their situation nonetheless.

>For reference, do you believe this Iranian girl from the article is white?
No. For me "white" is a NW European Protestant. There's more to it than phenotype alone and this was understood ~50 years ago but people have since forgotten/chosen to ignore the various other connotations to the word. That's why you see questions like "Are the Irish white?" and "Are Italians white?" and "Are Iberians white?"

Feel free to take a survey and you'll get plenty of different opinions on that. I don't consider myself white and that's all there is to it.

They define themselves by their non white side because Germanic/Northern Celtic genes are recessive and show up the least so it would be cring as fuck if they tried to identify as Germanic when they look like Obama.

This'll have to do instead.

Hey the Argentinians do it

>Doesn't that mean you have white genes?
Yes. Black people are basically terrified to admit just how many of them are actually mixed, and there's even more who simply are mixed and don't know it. There are multiple generations of mulattos with mulatto parents, and since their parents told them they were black they never question it.

Since African Americans actually prefer 'light-skinned' partners, these lighter blacks (who are actually mixed) tend to mate and produce more mixed children, some of whom look darker than their parents (and tend to reproduce with other, darker partners) and others who are lighter than their parents, making them more likely to find lighter mates.

Eventually, they self-select until they're coming out white again. It's like magic.

pretty lady's eyes are melting D:

It was a joke. The US got so freaked out about who was white at the beginning of the 20th century the courts used the skin tone of the forearm to decide, mostly to exclude southern Italians.

I remember having read something about the Supreme Court making a ruling on whether or not Finns are white. It all seems a bit ridiculous to me, which is why the only label I use to define myself in this respect is Portuguese.

questions for Sup Forumsacks
which of these do you consider white, if any at all.
which of these do you consider white
half white half latin american
half white half arab
half white half persian/other iranian group
half white half black
half white half asian

so sad

what are you talking about

>leftists complain
trimmed off some of those unnecessary words for you, user.

my take on it. because of prevalence of jews in hollywood, jews are now passing as white, because they play white people on tv.

also same with 'white hispanics', they do not look anything white to any european, but americans will usually classify them as white, because they have whiter facial features when compared to asians and blacks. it's all california's fault.

I consider them all half white

I suppose people who believe in the concept of white passing also look at whiteness from a cultural perspective.
>until they come out white again
Okay well that part never really happens. The African features still noticeable on even the lightest "blacks" in America.
No! D:

Half White half Latin American is generally White.

Half White half Iranian is generally White.

Others are not.

Anybody that is half black or half asian isn't going to look white because they're not even half caucasian.
The other examples you gave are all caucasian so the chances of one of them looking white are greater.

>I suppose people who believe in the concept of white passing also look at whiteness from a cultural perspective.
Maybe, I'm not sure because people like Iranians are a relatively recent immigrant population to the Anglosphere. When my dad was growing up, white people called people like him "Catholic ethnics". I don't know what "white-looking" Iranians would have been called then but I highly doubt it'd be white.

Iranians are not white. Armenians are not white. Half Iranians or half Armenians are also not white passing and are always identified verbally as Iranians and Armenians by white Europeans.

What about Lebanese?

This. Shitskins, liberals and hardline racist are all going to shit at you but for their own separate reasons.

>That's it? Both of those apply to all races anyway.
Nah. Immigration on levels that the native population gets replaced has not really happened outside of the americans and australia (who cares about aboriginals anyhow) and some asian countries. Europeans are literally going the way of the native american (I feel there is some irony in this whole ordeal but that doesn't mean I have to be okay with it).

Because 3 of these 4 girls are caucasoids non-Europeans. Nothing new here. Also, it's ridiculous these 3 consider themlseves as "colored people".

half white half latin american depends on latin american
half white half arab no
half white half persian/other iranian group
half white half black no
half white half asian

>paternal grandfather's father migrated from mexico(legal)
>paternal grandmother's grandparents did the same
>father is white-hispanic
>mother entirely white
>look entirely white but still get dem hispanic scholarships

Literally no downside to "white passing"
It's the best of both worlds.

people who think wasps or nords count as white can suck my superior med dick