How Does Someone Bluepill?

Well /pol, how do you white supremacists be created?

Or even more odd, how does someone go from redpill to bluepill, like so?

vice.com/en_us/article/how-i-became-a-white-supremacist-722

Other urls found in this thread:

democraticunderground.com/1002862576
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that name isnt white

You never go back into the matrix, its not possible. Watch matrix 1 cuck

>sage

>Or even more odd, how does someone go from redpill to bluepill, like so?
money

Explain OP pic related faggot

It's on fucking vice, who gives a shit about some fake news site?

He never took the redpill, simple as that.

Most neo-nazi trash are reformable because they dont know why they do what they do, they are just spiritual peasants, they always follow, taking the redpill you release the shakles, you are able to follow no one

This is the most likely answer.

I would argue that one could return to the bluepilled normie way of thinking by accepting and supporting the ideas of marxism.

They are nothing more than sheep of a different flock.

Not a white supremacist, I'm a white nationalist.
I'm proud of my heritage, and my nation, though I don't view my race as inherently better.

I was a libertarian, then the Jews destroyed the economy and normalized faggotry

Do Jewish supremacists (entire nation of Israel) hold their hand out like that too?

>white

every time

Having worked for Vice, I can confirm that people literally make shit up.
They get what they pay for, was the basic line of thinking.

Shitty Canadian click bait thread.

I was also. Then I figured out that the constitutional republic has become a cheap curtain blocking our view of the real world.

I've almost never seen anyone call themselves a white supremacist, even if they are one.

White supremacists as we know them are as degenerate as the people they hate. White supremacy arises on its own through properly managed white nationalism.

Generally, they meet people of other races and see more of the world.

You see it a lot in military members who come from sheltered, racist backgrounds and then actually go outside of America for the first time in their lives or live somewhere else besides Bumfuck, Nebraska. It's not just correlation that places with the most diversity are usually more liberal.

Also, drugs, apparently.
democraticunderground.com/1002862576

good one
>Because I was so blind, too wrapped up in my own bloated ego to pay attention to my own basic emotional needs, I ended up blaming others—blacks, gays, Jews, and anyone else who I thought wasn't like me—for problems in my own life they couldn't possibly have contributed to. My unfounded panic quickly, and unjustly, manifested itself as venomous hatred—I became radicalized by those who saw in me a lonely youngster who was ripe to be molded. And because I was so desperately searching for meaning—to rise above the mundane—I devoured any crumbs I was fed that resembled greatness, made them my identity, overshadowing my own character. The same one that I'd grown weary of as a kid. Through my misguided animosity, I'd become a big, fat, racist bully—morbidly obese from the countless lies I'd been fed by those who took advantage of my youth, naïveté, and loneliness.

>It's not just correlation that places with the most diversity are usually more liberal.

Oh really? So why then is the South the American racist stereotype when it's also where most of the black people in your country live?

Working with people of different color and backgrounds had the opposite effect for me. When you lump everyone together on equal footing, the shit stands out.

Meanwhile, in reality, places with more ethnic diversity suffer from depressed levels social cohesion and civic participation.

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

>not archiving the article
>giving vice traffic
lol nice bait thread senpai, go to bed vice.

I grew up in a white suburb and I was tought to be tolerant, open minded and friendly to everyone. Then I changed schools to the city. Half my class mates were Muslim. That red-pilled the fuck out of me.

I wasn't a white supremacist until the left told me I was.

I'm not a white supremacist, I'm a diversity enforcer. White countries becoming non-white countries via immigration is something that destroys diversity. Therefore anyone advocated for it needs to be killed under the basic teachings of enforced diversity.

Same here man. Their tribe went to far. They demonize whites and elevate shit skins. All while raking in the dough while the gentiles fight. They need to be fucking gassed

Robert Putnam should be mandatory reading.

Homogeneous groups are the basis for a happy society and a diverse world. If you're against homogeneous groups you're an advocate of soft genocide and need to be slaughtered

I came from a white town. Went to a diverse college. Came out racist as fuck because I could use my eyes and see obvious differences in racial behavior and intelligence

Same here.

Pretty much this. It's possible to turn anyone in a certain direction when they don't actually absorb the philosophy behind what they're saying/thinking/doing. That you joined a white prison gang doesn't make it much different than any other gang, defunct of any real base of thought other than money and/or violence. That's their only purpose.

Your command of the English language is really poor, Yao Ming.

Please tell stories of your time there. I am intrigued

FUCK YOU RACE TRAITORS MIXING WITH SHITSKINS WHITES ARE SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY THAT IS WHY KIKES RULE THE WORLD WAIT UH FUCK SHIT SHIT SHIIIIIT UH UH SCIENTIFIC RACISM UH CHERRY PICKING DATA UH CONFIRMATION BIAS FUCK FUCK FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS RAHOWA RAHOWA 1488 WHITES ARE THE MASTER RACE NOT VICTIMS YOU KEKS KEKS CUUUUUCKS YOU ARE THE VICTIMS NOT WHITES WE RULE THE WORLD NOT JEWS WE WILL PICK TOMATOES FOR 50 CENTS AN HOUR CUUUUUXX