>trump now bans Iran for no reason
>Pakis, Afghans and Saudi can come to US and bomb the shit out of them
>No Iranian-americans have commited a terrorist act
>but they are banned now

Fucking STOP IT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Panarin#New_British_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bro, its to get people to question and complain about not banning the other places, then he can proceed to ban them.

just like complaining he had no evidence of voter fraud, he then proceeds to open investigation

Trump has business interests in those countries, so banning them would hurt his bottom line

He wants to build a hotel in Iran; this is his way of putting pressure on them to get permission.

Why user, are you implying that Trump is letting his business interests dictate national policy?

That would make him corrupt, wouldn't it?

Yet Iran does sponsor terrorism.

Only against Israel.

Hezbollah also aren't terrorists. They protected Christians in Syria.

UAE has investments from Trump

would be nice, but i doubt it. he will be going to war with iran.

The current extremists are coming out of those countries, you fucking retard.

Dozens of these thread
MSM topic for tomorrow morning political shows
Information gathering to make narrative sound more convincing

Its almost like Trump is banning unstable enemy states.

Yeah, like the Boston Marathon bombers!

Oh wait, they were Chechen.

Or the San Bernadino attack!

Oh wait, they were Pakistani.

Or the Pulse Nightclub shootign!

Oh wait, that was an American

>>B-but his parents were immigrants

From Afghanistan, not one of the countries on the list

how the fuck iran is unstable you fucking redneck trash

>pakistan allowed by not iran
really makes you think

Serves you right you retarded Sand Nigger. You will never be white.

Sup Forums is a board of diversity, please respect this.

Imagine being this retarded

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

taqiya is so strong ITT

>you will never be an atheist or christian persian without accusations of being a muslim

Who said he's done blacklisting countries?

Stop being a disgrace to our country.

We need to do the exact same thing in Canada.

Nigga Iranians have the highest rate of Master and PhD degrees in US and Canada
and THEY ARE FUCKING BANNED NOW
HOW FUCKING RETARDED IS THAT

to be fair there are pretty retarded persians here
countries need to allow people based on merit and ability to assimilate

get fucked, muhammed

If we still have an unemployment rate then we should be banning every country.

LMFAO
THIS is the angle you guys are going with?
that he didnt ban ENOUGH?
try harder this is shit

>No Iranian-americans have commited a terrorist act
I don't think it's wrong to take preventive measures.

so an Iranian guy investing moer than 100$ million should be banned because niggers cant get jobs

fucking jokes

Fuck off, Reza. Living in Toronto has taught me that Persians are just subhuman as pakis and other filth. You can turn a sand nigger atheist, but at the end of the day it's still a sand nigger.
Enjoy your ban. :)

and they make more money than you ;)

and lot more educated

Taking a half-measure doesn't really help. Ban all or ban none but implement severe restrictions on who gets in.

First things first though, dismantle the retarded TFW program.

>reza
wtf don't dox me

>>I don't know what frictional unemployment is

He's supposed to be corrupt. The idea in electing a rich man was that he could make the same money through more efficient corruption. His job is to rob us less than the establishment would.

>tfw there are better paying jobs in the U.S. and sand nigs will never get them
Stay mad Mohammed.

But they are getting them. Hence its why they have a much higher median income than your average white redneck trash american

This might be the most retarded thing I've seen on Sup Forums, and I saw a guy on Sup Forums microwave a grenade

>bans doctors so they can't move to america
GOOD point, this actually helps our physician shortage

>bans Iran for no reason
>no reason
the leader of their country calls for god to destroy our country on a weekly basis

you should go back desu

Get out of Canada you scum

> mfw more tahdig, doogh, and persian girls for canada

thats just straight up wrong

why do you give degrees in carpet knitting? what good does it do to society?

Foreign investors (aka non-white) are shitting up this country. If Iranians are so rich and smart then maybe they should focus on their own country.
I don't know anything about unemployment because I have three jobs.

Pakistan, Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia are our allies even though we should nuke all 3 countries

It was a diplomatic compromise. All these retards saying it's personal business ties preventing this ban are being dishonest.

He literally ran on a campaign of banning all Muslims

it makes carpets
carpets are an essential piece of all living rooms

Foreign investment is not a bad thing on its own. Foreign land ownership and speculation is much worse. Foreign hostile takeovers are obviously bad as well.

We are lucky in that we actually have a very, very well-developed regulatory regime in Canada (in both banking and investment; it was a large reason why we didn't get fucked as hard by 2008 and one of Harper's worst ideas ever was trying to gut it). Admittedly it's a bit confusing because securities regulation is done at the provincial level, but the rules for private and public placements are mostly identical across the country (the big exception being Ontario, which is only now beginning to catch up to the others). My point here is that truly shady shit usually gets shut down, and the same applies to the majority of serious issues with foreign investment.

The real problem is that foreign land ownership isn't monitored and speculation fucks us up. The actual investment itself is generally beneficial since bad deals tend to get shut down by the SEC.

Eh, he's pandering to Israel obviously.
Right now it's temporary.
Be patient and wait 4 months.
Things are going to get better now that Obama's gone.

trump roasted them on twitter, iran is done

i love iran

you guys will be ok

You know literally nothing about Iran.

You don't know it's leader, it's capital, any of it's geography.

American education at it's finest.

It's a 90 day ban while they re-write the regulations. People are making this out to be more than it is.

wtf i hate iran now

Why are you talking to me?

I do know that you are right and that Iran is a shithole but similar to Trump, I have a burning desire to make my country great again.

Iran will never be great again so stop dreaming.

You can do it user, kick out the muslims.

It's like Christmas every day. MAGA is the gift that keeps on giving.

>kick out the Muslims

>kick out the muslims in a nearly 100% muslim country
Not sure, but I think you were talking about the muslim-extremist regime

The first step to become great again is to destroy the USA & UK's economy. The best way to do this to annex Iraq and take their oil reserves, and then join the Eurasian Economic Union. Trade oil exclusively in rubles for some time.

Once America collapses, then Iran can act independently and initiate a Zoroastrian revival.

As long as the Anglo-American empire is the global powers, Iran will be fucked.

>Like 90% of Islamic terrorists are Saudi
>Most of ISIS is Saudi
>Al Qaeda - Saudi

And Trump does nothing about this. An impotent leader rules by money.

>WHy ban Iran

IDk why user?

>Not paying attention in government class.
This isn't 1776, UK isn't a global superpower anymore, lad.

>>>/reddit/

>UK isn't a global superpower anymore, lad.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Panarin#New_British_Empire

patience my dear child

TOP KEK!

Trump now has liberals complaining that he didn't ban travel from enough countries. Maybe next week he'll decide they're right and ban travel from all countries with a Muslim majority. Winning!

I'm no expert on Iran, but I believe they're mostly Zoro, just forced to be Muslim.

Well after 642 the last Persian Empire was pretty much conquered by the Arabs.
I don't think Zoroastrianism is still any prevelant in the average Iranian awareness.

>but I believe they're mostly Zoro, just forced to be Muslim

Iran is Zoroastrian in the manner that Scandinavia is pagan, it's what the once were but aren't anymore.

*at not after

I've known a bunch of Iranian-Americans and they've all been practicing Shia without exception, which they'd have no reason to cling to in the US if it was just an act

Zoros and other minorities are legally protected in Iran anyways, Shia Islam doesn't have the convert-or-die mindset of the Sunnis.. they're not pretending

Read a history book. It's more complex than that.

Iran didn't entirely become Islamic after 7th century CE.

Also, Shia such as Shahab al-Din Suhrawardi and Mulla Sadra assimilated a lot of Zoroastrian beliefs, and Zoroastrians still exist as a minority in Yazd.

Zoroastrianism started rapidly declining in 16th century CE after the Safavids made Shia the official religion. There were local Zoroastrian dynasties in Tabaristan until 15th century CE.

>I don't think Zoroastrianism is still any prevelant in the average Iranian awareness.

I remember reading once that in Iranian soap operas the good guys have Muslim names while the bad guys have names like Dariush that can be traced to Pre-Islamic times.

Yeah banning Iran is kind of stupid but I can also sort of understand why he would. Fundamentalist radical Islamic Anti-American government and nukes. Secular Iranians are pretty based though.

Saudis on the other hand are all scum.

I can think of only one reason...

make iran persian again, remove kebab

God I fucking hate canadians

>he will be going to war with iran.
war with iran would take eight minutes

And that's why nobody watches state sponsered bullshit anymore because it's bullshit.

you're right, hopefully he will expand the list of banned countries soon

Yeah its literally propganda

Most terrorists are Saudis and Afghans and those are the ones he didn't ban. It's retarded.

pic unrelated

>Pakistan
>stable

No, it's the reverse. The good guys normally have names like Dariush and the bad guys with Muslim names.

Trump wants to ban this.

>Zoroastrians still exist as a minority in Yazd
I did not claim that there are no zoroastrian communities, but that they are a very tiny minority.

>Read a history book
I probably should, there's much to learn about Persian/Iranian history

Iran is still on the US shit list for funding Hezbollah which is still a terrorist org. They may not have set off any car bombs in Lebanon these days but not so long ago they did, and they kidnapped US diplomats (CIA) and tortured and assassinated them in Lebanon back in the day.

Since the exact same regime is in charge nothing is going to magically change considering Iran is still funding Hezbollah.

That looks like Meisha Tate with a tan

not white, keep it out of the west.

Ew good, what the fuck she looks like a goblin

That's because America was supporting Israel's invasion of Lebanon. You left out that crucial detail.

If you're a religious minority, you can get in. Relax, Reza